Are there ANY HOCKEY HEAUXS up on LSA???Are there ANY CUTE players?

ummm
Reactions
8,786 54 41
Alleybux
giphy.gif

My mom and sister just got there's.

I always tell dudes unprotected s3x is a husband privilege only. And I mean it.
giphy.gif

ETA: I get my second dose on the 14th! I’m coming for you T0M!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

*but i promise i'm not f@cking with t0m.

about the canucks, 16 players on the nhl covid-19 protocol list
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Down on The Upside
Reactions
6,530 47 19
Alleybux
It's really weird, because when he was on the Columbus Blue Jackets, he could not score for shit. It's one of the reasons why they traded him. He's the last guy I would've thought to eventually score a hat trick.
That's true. I was looking at his stats and he did have one good year in 2016-2017.
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 2.38.01 PM.png

Last year he only had 22 points through 57 games. Florida is a good team this year too..crazy.

Reactions
19,632 536 83
Alleybux
The Fly3rs finally beat the Bru!ns. M@rch@nd really tried to take out P@tty...who then proceeded to toss him on the ice like a piece of trash LMAO.

@Riot4Too @Hyacinth Bucket y'all's this entire thread's man has target on his back. How are we showing up on M@rch@nd's doorstep?

Like this:
tenor.gif

or like this:
tenor.gif

Reactions
12,606 15 16
Alleybux
The Fly3rs finally beat the Bru!ns. M@rch@nd really tried to take out P@tty...who then proceeded to toss him on the ice like a piece of trash LMAO.

@Riot4Too @Hyacinth Bucket y'all's this entire thread's man has target on his back. How are we showing up on M@rch@nd's doorstep?

Like this:

or like this:
I can't stand that ugly, little rat.

I love when grumpy pants gets spicy on the ice.

Also m@tth3w T@chuck (however you spell his last name) was catfished buy that bunny blog, don't know how true that is.

❤︎ Badder Than You ❤︎
Reactions
18,172 358 88
Alleybux
I don't feel like going back to find it, but yeah, it seems she catfished him and they met at a bar or she stood him up.

And Prince Charming along with V. Dunn are being thotties. But what young guy isn't?
Nah he better chill. his team got the COVID variant strain... smh

My NBA team just got vaccinated so I’m wondering when the NHL is gonna get its players vaxxed?

Reactions
Alleybux
Ok, so I just watched the bru1ns vs. fly3rs and for christ, someone pls help them. You just feel sorry for them. I need them to release the Kraken so I can release my inner heaux cause this team isn't cutting it right now.

I'm new to hockey so I didn't know M@rch@nd existed until a few days ago and no joke, he looks like the guy I lost my v card to :sick: :LOL:

Htown-chick
Reactions
2,610 34 3
Alleybux
Also m@tth3w T@chuck (however you spell his last name) was catfished buy that bunny blog, don't know how true that is.
v1rt@nen was also catfished by a bunny blog e5 i think it was revealed when dchockeytea was doxxed. she had a fake ig profile and v1rtanen followed it, after it was proven to be fake he unfollowed her! these hockey boys read the bunny blogs..

Reactions
12,606 15 16
Alleybux
v1rt@nen was also catfished by a bunny blog e5 i think it was revealed when dchockeytea was doxxed. she had a fake ig profile and v1rtanen followed it, after it was proven to be fake he unfollowed her! these hockey boys read the bunny blogs..
Smh, I would be so embarrassed. I wonder what the endgame for these girls are. Like, they'll obviously want to meet up and stuff eventually.

These boys are easy as well.

Down on The Upside
Reactions
6,530 47 19
Alleybux
My NBA team just got vaccinated so I’m wondering when the NHL is gonna get its players vaxxed?
Most likely never. Maybe after the season ends?
How are they not vaccinated already?

Nhl truly the bottom of the barrell in EVERYTHING.
I know the Canadian teams have to wait. The vaccine is rolling out really slowly up there.
Yeah the NHL really sucks with this kind of stuff. The department of player safety is a joke too.

Reactions
19,632 536 83
Alleybux
Smh, I would be so embarrassed. I wonder what the endgame for these girls are. Like, they'll obviously want to meet up and stuff eventually.

These boys are easy as well.
fake clout. brief self esteem boost. creating their own fantasy world. tumblr is something else. I can't believe a lot of these dudes fall for it.

Down on The Upside
Reactions
6,530 47 19
Alleybux
3bf7abbc9898034a560dd02ec50f2d3d5eb7362f.gifv

Do people really find miss piggy (L) attractive? I mean Gu3ntz3l (R) is kind of cute but him??
The man in the middle..yeah we all know how i feel about him.

ummm
Reactions
8,786 54 41
Alleybux
S1d's about to commit murder..

This is like renaissance painting.
giphy.gif

Do people really find miss piggy (L) attractive? I mean Gu3ntz3l (R) is kind of cute but him??
The man in the middle..yeah we all know how i feel about him.
giphy.gif

even from this angle still do not see anything cute.

just realized that man may look like one and/or both of his parents
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
I agree with this to an extent, but at the same time I wish people (like some fonts in this thread) didn't beat themselves up for not dating...
Okay but can we talk about how insecure competitive and over-sensitive men are their physical...
Good thing men over 6ft are not the majority either in America or the world. Cope, short men love making stuff up to feel comfortable with...
Unpopular opinions: Prince William
I was watching old videos of princess Diana with prince William and prince Harry and I noticed she was usually with prince Harry and interacting...
Mark Lamont Hill questions BLM founder who has become a multimillionaire
Every last one of them. People are suckers. Black folks always running on emotions. And stay getting caught up. 100%. The more things change...
Crying all the time
Lexapro/Celexa stopped working for me also. You need to change to something else. I also strongly recommend you getting checked for ADHD and be...
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
I see this man eventually going behind the camera producing major Hollywood hits In the future...this is the areas where he will ultimately shine...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I would love to know how long all of you think we’re going to be suffering through all this before the Breakup tbh my guess: we still have 6 or 7...
Dionne Warrick says Mariah , Brandy, Mary J and Toni are not icons
If that's true, then Aretha wasn't an icon. Dionne has had: -60 years in the business -69 charted singles on the hot 100 (she's also charted on...
Top Bottom