Quantcast

Are these supposed to be the "perks" of being a young woman?

If I'm wrong, please let me know. The thought that women in their 20s are better and have better options. Chile, these "options" are very questionable. Outside of education and career opportunities, are these supposed to be perks that come with 20s:

Men of all ages trying to use you for xes. Men in their 20s, 30s, middle aged, senior citizen, doesn't matter. They're all waiting until you're of legal age to xesually exploit you. If you're shy, you're assumed to be submissive. Thus men thinking you'll put up with sh!t. But when youre assertive, youre called a b*tch. Taking advantage of the naivety and lack of insight of the world. Boasting about how there's less expectations to date us (i.e. perceiving us as low hanging fruit). Trying to mold us into something they can control. Lack of funding and education on women's health unless you're trying to conceive. All of these supposed "perks".

You'd think I'm supposed to feel "empowered" to have men only like me for surface level things. Them trying to fear monger you about how life isn't worth living unless you're a 25 year old video vixen being thirsted by a male audience. So much that girls in this age group call themselves "old" for not being attractive enough for men's pedophilic standards.

Last edited:

Yuzu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,179 3,302 1,618
Alleybux
Wheww not even 25. Freshly 18 and out of HS is considered the starting point, and you can thank pδrn for a lot of that. I see some of my former classmates have already become strippers and/or xes workers straight out of high school. Some upfront others on the low

ScorpioRising

Unfriendly Black Hottie
Reaction score
Reactions
73,958 2,132 723
Alleybux
In the age of information, young women in their 20s literally have the tools to build an empire from their bedrooms. It's insulting to limit their potential or value to who wants to f*CK them, and I hate when they do it to themselves!

They can pick up any skill, network with anyone, start a business, learn a new language, make friends, etc. without even getting dressed. Y'all have pocket sized computers you can use to stay connected to a global marketplace for investing 24/7. You've been knowing how to navigate the web, how to type, and how to pick up new tech since you were in grade school... Like how uncreative are you to not have multiple streams of income with just a cell phone and WiFi?? And I mean beyond recording them weird dances for TikTok or of your crotch for a quick buck on only fans that's going to follow you for the rest of your life.

Young women DO have hella perks. Just takes ambition and the ability to drown out the noise from older women who are envious and resentful, older men who are predators, and a whole society that wants to sell you short and drain you of your vitality. Y'all can do it.

Jasmine Bay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,207 11,939 4,445
Alleybux

In the age of information, young women in their 20s literally have the tools to build an empire from their bedrooms. It's insulting to limit their potential or value to who wants to f*CK them, and I hate when they do it to themselves!

They can pick up any skill, network with anyone, start a business, learn a new language, make friends, etc. without even getting dressed. Y'all have pocket sized computers you can use to stay connected to a global marketplace for investing 24/7. You've been knowing how to navigate the web, how to type, and how to pick up new tech since you were in grade school... Like how uncreative are you to not have multiple streams of income with just a cell phone and WiFi?? And I mean beyond recording them weird dances for TikTok or of your crotch for a quick buck on only fans that's going to follow you for the rest of your life.

Young women DO have hella perks. Just takes ambition and the ability to drown out the noise from older women who are envious and resentful, older men who are predators, and a whole society that wants to sell you short and drain you of your vitality. Y'all can do it.
These are the only perks I believe in!!!! Thank you for mentioning it for the people in the back. Its just the loudest ones (men, pick mes, and their handmaidens) always center it around the male gaze. I feel like my life is just beginning and will get better. Yet sometimes you don't know how to think when some people try to mold you into thinking 30s is bad for women.

I just hope impressionable young girls don't believe these things. I almost did but snapped out of it. I've even seen some women internalize it. Calling themselves grandmas for getting in their mid 20s.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,167 179 74
Alleybux
According to these red pillers: Yes. This red pill ideology is toxic as hell and trust me thank God not all men think like that. This imaginary ''wall'' you supposedly hit when you turn 25 is bullcrap. Maybe not for Mr. DiCaprio as he never dates women above 25 but you get my point. Why would a woman who is 25 want to be with someone who thinks like that anyways? What happens when you are in a relationship with a man who only considers a woman's prime years being between 18 and 25? What happens after 25?

My theory is that men who spew this rhetoric are jealous of women. It's some kind of sick twisted revenge fantasy. Men who got rejected in their teens and early twenties can't wait for women to hit the so-called imaginary wall. According to them, men hit their prime in their thirties and are forever in their prime when they are ''high value''. So when these red pillers are in their thirties and are able to date (or most of the time have xes with) younger women, they still think about these women who rejected them lol. It's honestly pathetic. Why would the richest man on earth be with a 51-year-old woman when he could be with a twenty-something-year-old? Well.. I don't know if Bezos fcks young girls on the low but you get the point.

DolceDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,357 2,853 865
Alleybux
OP I wish I could tell you it gets better but it doesn’t. I legit believe most men don’t age intellectually beyond 22. It sucks. Imagine meeting a 40+ year old man who behaves like a 21 year old. Smh. All bad and all sad.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,167 179 74
Alleybux
Then you have men who are obsessed with young women because of things like ''low milage'', ''less baggage'', and being ''moldable''. Why would you want to mold another human being? That's sick. The funny thing is these men are not wife-ing them... They are having xes with these young women and ''adding'' to the milage. These red pillers even travel to South-America for ''young'' puss without the intention of marriage. They are hypocrites and this way of thinking is very harmful to young impressionable girls.

sugarvenom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,926 112 9
Alleybux
I really have nothing insightful to say because I’m also in my early 20s and trying to navigate all of this. There are so many systems and social norms in place keeping young women down. Trying to keep us hooked on male approval. It’s tough out here and I don’t know what to do or how to feel sometimes.

diamondjubilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,468 9,581 9,799
Alleybux

Could not have said it better pooh. You telling the gawd honest truth up in here up in here.

Jasmine Bay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,207 11,939 4,445
Alleybux
Then you have men who are obsessed with young women because of things like ''low milage'', ''less baggage'', and being ''moldable''. Why would you want to mold another human being? That's sick. The funny thing is these men are not wife-ing them... They are having xes with these young women and ''adding'' to the milage. These red pillers even travel to South-America for ''young'' puss without the intention of marriage. They are hypocrites and this way of thinking is very harmful to young impressionable girls.
It sounds like some sick revenge fantasy. Like they couldn't get the girls they wanted in their 20s. So now its like everybody else has to pay for their underdeveloped fragile egos. The amount of guys my age and older who thought because I was "sweet and shy", I would be a doormat. And if I said the word "no", suddenly, I need to chill. I'm too uptight. Even had a CS guy tell me "girls are in their primes from 17-23". Chile this guy is 23 himself and complains about girls not giving him attention.

Their mommas are failing them.

badgal1998

mommy warbuck$
Reaction score
Reactions
31,455 1,264 113
Alleybux

100%. we have many options and perks. majority of men are sh!tty at any age, so they never deserve this much energy OP. the world is literally our oyster, don’t waste your 20s focusing on men wanting to f*ck us lol.

Spoiledbrat1

I'm a lot nicer in person
Reaction score
Reactions
3,972 201 30
Alleybux
You said it.

It's like we are suddenly kicked to the curb after our 20s.

I still hold hope that there is decent guy for every decent woman. But idk, it seems that a truly happy relationship isn't in the cards for most of us. Either the partner cheats, is abusive, is a jerk or all 3. It's a male dominated society.

Too much emotional turmoil to be in a relationship.

Yesterday I was talking to nan on how marriage is a trap and I go to her, "Well are you happy? Grandad drives you and everyone nuts." And she was like, "Of course I'm happy!" When evidently she's cried about sacrificing all her life to raising ungrateful children and an even more ungrateful man child.

The whole idea is that we women sacrifice and compromise for men.

I just want peace, don't need no 3rd parties nor a c*nt of a man. I know I sound unpleasant myself but in my eyes men are lacking.

Meh, cba with sh!t.

Thatgirl333

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,651 295 68
Alleybux
This was literally my dilemma when I moved to new york. All that hard work and school and men still think a date automatically means xes. After I caught wind, I just divested from men all together and started working on myself. I started therapy, got class pass to work out, hung out and met new people, and just enjoying life as a single woman. Lo and behold, I met my boyfriend at an event and he’s the total opposite of the men you were describing. Just keep on doing you and working on yourself. The right guy will come eventually but your relationship with yourself is way more important than with any other person.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,293 2,654 869
Alleybux

I hope you’re following what you preach.

Bubblyflute

Verified black
Reaction score
Reactions
159,185 7,026 3,410
Alleybux
Men telling women in their 20s they are lucky because some 50 year wants to fµck them never ceases to amuse and confuse me. If you as a 50 year old don't want to fµck your peers, why do you think women in their 20s should be happy by your xesual attention.

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,293 2,654 869
Alleybux
OP I wish I could tell you it gets better but it doesn’t. I legit believe most men don’t age intellectually beyond 22. It sucks. Imagine meeting a 40+ year old man who behaves like a 21 year old. Smh. All bad and all sad.
I already met guys like that at 22. A lot of guys in their thirties lying about being 25 because that’s the age they’re mentally stuck at

Neuro

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,933 759 483
Alleybux

All those things you listed are things people well into their 30s and middle age can do too.

I will say the main perk of being young is you are not inhibited by practical concerns. If you remain childless and dont accumulate too much debt you can easily change careers or passions without worrying about anyone but yourself. You can be 'responsibly' carefree and settle into corporate life around 30 and go from there. Doing that at 35 with kids and a husband is a lot more difficult.

Reaction score
Reactions
10,545 657 121
Alleybux
This is the thing that really made me step back from a lot of the “a woman's currency is her youth and beauty” talk.

So the peak of what you can get with this “currency” of being a young, beautiful, virginal woman is.......a 40+ geriatric xesual deviant who is going to cheat on you anyway.

Oh :confused:
I had a similar thought in another thread. It seems like there is a push to get young girls/women to invest their time worrying about things they really have no control over (eg. aging and being perceived as beautiful) while teaching boys that they need to develop skills to earn actual assets.

It's like when the government pushes people off the land because it's “primitive” and then making those same people dependant on them for food. “He who feeds you, controls you”.

It's all about control.

Men want to replicate that same tactic by preaching, “Beauty is to women what money is to men.” In reality MONEY is to women what money is to men. A young woman who is born into wealth will never have to worry about if she's pretty enough for anyone or anything. In a capitalist system, wealth is the ultimate privilege. The ultimate freedom.

Anyone who tries to stop you from being able to feed yourself even though you have working legs, arms and a brain is trying to control you.

DaQueen1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,409 820 504
Alleybux
The funny thing is many grow up in hook up/tinder culture with modern feminism that tells em if they suck a 1000 peens they not hoes etc. So many already have a lot of mileage even more than some older women who grow up in a time when that was still seen as wrong and still have certain ideologies stuck with them. So jokes on them. It's why it's always so funny when these men sometimes get played by those younger women. It truly is about power and control. i think many men are afraid that as ppl get older they learn and become harder to control. Hence why society seems to targeting young kids for grooming hard. Younger and younger and are getting more difficult for them to control and manipulate. Many ppl have god complexes and slave master dreams and long to control other people and their behavior.

rosalyn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,673 6,825 6,278
Alleybux
Men go for young women (under 25) for their beauty and youth but stay because they run circles around their naïve asses

cyberthot

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,311 361 335
Alleybux
as someone who is entering her mid twenties next year, i can say it has taken a huge effort to be smart when it comes to men. men have tried to take advantage of me over and over again but it has never worked. a friend of mine once told me she admired me for being able to stand my ground when it came to men.

i was often told that my strong personality would never allow me to have a relationship with any man because women aren't meant to take the lead. i said fµck that and guess what? i'm currently dating an older man who has told me one of the biggest reasons he's attracted to me is that i don't need him for anything at all, i just choose to share my life with him. he loves my independence, my assertiveness, my "bitchy" personality. he loves me for all the qualities that supposedly made me "undesirable" to men.

during my early twenties i have truly learned to value myself regardless of what men think of me. i refuse to be a xes object, to be submissive, to always try to look young, to follow the beauty standards imposed to us by men. if that makes me completely undesirable to men, so be it. i'd rather not deal with any of them at all.

Take_1_Chance

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
141 5 3
Alleybux
I really have nothing insightful to say because I’m also in my early 20s and trying to navigate all of this. There are so many systems and social norms in place keeping young women down. Trying to keep us hooked on male approval. It’s tough out here and I don’t know what to do or how to feel sometimes.
I feel this! I am 22 and just finished college and I already get asked why I don't have a man etc. from family/friends. Can I just use my early 20s to build myself first, like dang. I also feel like a lot of women aren't real enough about men and relationships. The truth is, it's not all it's cracked up to be...at least that's how I feel.

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,944 1,107 403
Alleybux
I agree with you. I'm 20 years old and I've had guys who were interested in me say that women my age are in their prime,and that 25+ women are old. I always turn these dusties down.

GangstaGlam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,944 1,107 403
Alleybux
I feel this! I am 22 and just finished college and I already get asked why I don't have a man etc. from family/friends. Can I just use my early 20s to build myself first, like dang. I also feel like a lot of women aren't real enough about men and relationships. The truth is, it's not all it's cracked up to be...at least that's how I feel.
Girl,exactly. I ain't got time for relationships. I wanna focus on myself. I don't wanna be like these birds who waste their youth on some dusty scrub.

luvsherlastname

Your Favorite Southern Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
56,787 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
Wheww not even 25. Freshly 18 and out of HS is considered the starting point, and you can thank pδrn for a lot of that. I see some of my former classmates have already become strippers and/or xes workers straight out of high school. Some upfront others on the low
more like 15. I remember being in high school and having random men whistle at me or smile at me...

Like I clearly looked like a teen back then. Men do not care...

luvsherlastname

Your Favorite Southern Housewife
Reaction score
Reactions
56,787 4,061 1,405
Alleybux
Whew Chile fµck 20s, men be predatory af.
Can’t wait to hit my 30s and start living my life to the fullest!!!
Girl it doesn't get better. It gets worst. Nothing is stopping you from living your fullest now. There is no magical event that happens when you turn 30.

Last edited: