Are y’all going to pay tithes on your stimulus check?

Young, Black, & Eccentric
Reactions
56,712 4,885 5,542
Alleybux
FAA55794-2A00-4912-8489-06B796C3343D.jpeg

Tithes is only 10%

10% of 600 is $60

10% of 1,200 is 120

10% of 1,800 is 180

私はチンコが好きです。
Reactions
46,886 864 566
Alleybux
Now why would I give this to Jesus when he blessed me with it in the first place?

Stop blocking your blessings.

Buy your PS5.

Reactions
30,045 48 5
Alleybux
How are you legally not paying taxes but want a portion of MY money? Hell naw. When the jig is up and mass evictions start happening these same churches will lock their doors until Sunday. NO!

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Just watched Antebellum
Just got done watching antebellum with jannelle Mone STILL absorbing what I just saw, For those who’s seen it, what are your thoughts
Missing 2-Year-Old King Hill Killed, Family Confirms
It seems these types of stories follow a common narrative: :mad: Biological parents are not together (eg: Jadianna Larsen, Maleah Davis and now...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Yeah she makes a good point. Personally I’ve had my nail tech since I was 16 and she’s Asian. Idc if it’s not the “woke” thing to do, talk shit...
HeyParis and Cosmeholics Anonymous
The animal one when she went to do her brow was made up and the few last ones doesn’t even sound believable.... How come so much shit happens to...
Cashier Arrested After Hitting Disruptive Customer With A Full Wine Bottle
No, I just see what’s in front of me. You and a lot of others are still in denial about your kangs. Your Arab kangz ain't no better. It won't...
Why do Black men believe that they're more desirable than Black women?
what are they angry about? I don't think some of them know. Probably their position in life or lack of respect from people and Black women in...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Y’all don’t get me started with court documents today okay I see y’all coming in on defense for urself or ur besties. Y’all gotta stop worshipping...
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
off-topic but we talk about it here for obvious reasons, I got my second covid vaccine shot. And I am literally expiriencing the same side effects...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I agree most of your arguments but im strongly in the camp surrogacy. as to her royal insurance policy, its the reason why she insisted that...
Top Bottom