Are y’all watching the Ben Askren vs JP Fight?

~post screenshots instead of links~
Reactions
22,299 525 115
Alleybux
3B72CF7D-9456-4EFC-A2CE-B091A7B6D856.jpeg
5381A3CA-540B-46C6-B15E-B961F287742A.jpeg
05CD9030-7795-4CC0-BCB1-697F64E0CB62.jpeg
57617834-9E31-4B43-B48D-2D17F6A4CB94.jpeg
5114003C-2E87-4A21-AC5B-3FEE5EFD7CFE.jpeg

Reactions
91,568 2,610 2,090
Alleybux
Ion know. I definitely feel like it was rigged. Ben went in to get 500k and that was it. We’ve never seen his ass flop like that from any UFC fights against guys who could actually use their fists. I don’t think Jake is good at all. He’s fighting non-strikers. That’s like playing a basketball game with people who are on wheelchairs. Of course you’re gonna win, but how good does that make you? I don’t think this was supposed to be a serious fight. Like who tf are the Demilio sisters and why do they keep showing up everywhere?

~post screenshots instead of links~
Reactions
22,299 525 115
Alleybux
Ion know. I definitely feel like it was rigged. Ben went in to get 500k and that was it. We’ve never seen his ass flop like that from any UFC fights against guys who could actually use their fists. I don’t think Jake is good at all. He’s fighting non-strikers. That’s like playing a basketball game with people who are on wheelchairs. Of course you’re gonna win, but how good does that make you? I don’t think this was supposed to be a serious fight. Like who tf are the Demilio sisters and why do they keep showing up everywhere?
Right. I know Ben is not a boxer but Jake only tapped him. Ben has been bashed in the face and knee’d in the face repeatedly and still continued fighting. So it’s obvious that he just showed up for the check and I’m not mad at him lol
Ben is 34, he’s probably done fighting now.

Last edited:

General Alley

Recent Posts

Cat keeps throwing up on wet food
So I took in an older stray cat about 6 months ago. In the last three months, he's had issues with hairballs and vomiting. At first, I fed him...
The Roommates Podcast
Hafeez is very insecure and some insecure people don’t know which way to go or how to stand and be solid so this comes to no shock. He don’t know...
Any tea on youtube couple Kaelin and Kyrah?
Keep an eye on Kyrah for another pregnancy announcement in the coming months. If she falls back from posting her little terrible workout outfits...
CHP arrest idiot in Tesla for reckless driving
I'm glad they were able to identify and catch him. Such attention-seeking... He was in the back seat waving and smiling for the cameras like an...
Biden says accept a suitable job or lose unemployment
They should have employers pay minimum wage, and the the stimulus should consist of providing a payment equal to what the employer paid. If the...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Rory is going to use that to his white corporate ass advantage. I promise y’all. When Rory turns that “my dad will have your ass handed to you”...
Republicans oust Liz Cheney
Liz Cheney helped create this mess. Eaten by her own dogs...so...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Dammit a new day a new PR message a new friend. Sooo he likes picking up chicken shit and looking like Sam sausagehead to the world? His new...
Top Bottom