Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread

General Manager
Reactions
59,927 1,425 699
Alleybux
She was in his "Pull Up" video. Cute girl, kind of ratchet though lol. I was watching her YouTube and she admitted to having a boob job but said the rest of her body is natural. She also said before dating Herb she used to work in the club but she wasn't a stripper, so Im guessing she was a bottle girl or something. Also, does anybody know what happened to her brother, Kyle? I know he died but she said she doesn't like to talk about it

Team Owner
Reactions
108,050 1,757 2,399
Alleybux
I was watching her YouTube and she admitted to having a boob job but said the rest of her body is natural.

I wish these girls would stop augmenting their bodies so young. I'm not against making changes if its something you really want to do but I would wait until after I had my kids before I did something like that.

Sidebar: I am here for whatever tea anyone wants to spill
tumblr_mb7talJdFO1qfx0b8o1_500.gif

Ice Grillerrr
Reactions
1,173 31 7
Alleybux
She used to bartend at a popular strip club in Chicago. That's how her and Herb linked up. She has a certificate to be dental assistant and I think she was bar tending to keep going to school. She's a bird tho. Before Herb she was with a scammer and I think he bought her a car, but took it back when they broke up. She's definitely using Herb. Honestly without him she would really be lost bc I don't think her weave company is as popping as she portrays.

Team Owner
Reactions
77,995 1,552 3,582
Alleybux
I remember her from Twitter when it was really poppin on there. :dead: She's a hoodrat. I remember her last boyfriend bought her a car and they would always fight and get back together, threaten to kill each other, etc. Dumb hood shit. I think she's using Herb tho.

General Manager
Reactions
59,927 1,425 699
Alleybux
She's a Cancer, if that means anything lol. She seems really emotional. She doesn't seem like she'll be good for his career either, she's already kicking his fans in the face, getting them kicked off of planes, what's next??

General Manager
Reactions
59,927 1,425 699
Alleybux
Honestly without him she would really be lost bc I don't think her weave company is as popping as she portrays.

It's really not tho lmao. I checked out the Instagram page and it doesn't get nearly as many likes as her regular IG. Also, I noticed people complaining about shipping and how they're not getting their hair on time

Ice Grillerrr
Reactions
1,173 31 7
Alleybux
If she was smart she would've had Herb paying for her school to be a dental HYGIENIST instead of bundles and her SWV Coko nails and following up behind him like a damn puppy all around the country :28:

Rookie
Reactions
100 19
Alleybux
Off topic but still dealing with Chiraq. Have y'all seen that Cuban and tadoe is back together? She even made a post saying her friends called her stupid but she's just happy. What happened? Any tea?

Bickin Back Bein Bool.
Reactions
12,322 235 85
Alleybux
No tea but I think Ari is cute but lawd she's ghetto

Ari used to crack me up... when she was going through it with "Frosty" .. I dont even know who Frosty is but that man had her going throughhh it. I'm glad she's finally done with him. She is ghetto though mouthy af.

Scrattchhh that... i forgot Her real name is Ari too. I was talking about shortyfromthetaliban :highly_amused:...

Team Owner
Reactions
27,322 602 97
Alleybux
She used to bartend at a popular strip club in Chicago. That's how her and Herb linked up. She has a certificate to be dental assistant and I think she was bar tending to keep going to school. She's a bird tho. Before Herb she was with a scammer and I think he bought her a car, but took it back when they broke up. She's definitely using Herb. Honestly without him she would really be lost bc I don't think her weave company is as popping as she portrays.
Which one? A friend of mine bartends at quite a few of them.

Team Owner
Reactions
299,071 7,219 11,871
Alleybux
I wish these girls would stop augmenting their bodies so young. I'm not against making changes if its something you really want to do but I would wait until after I had my kids before I did something like that.

Sidebar: I am here for whatever tea anyone wants to spill
tumblr_mb7talJdFO1qfx0b8o1_500.gif

She might not even ever have kids, so why wait?

Team Owner
Reactions
108,050 1,757 2,399
Alleybux
She might not even ever have kids, so why wait?

I'm not saying she has to have kids. But I would at least want to wait until I was sure I didn't want any. I mean your not legally allowed to get your tubes tied until your at least 25 or already have 2 kids. Age matters and so does growing into yourself and growing into your body and being of mature mind to make those decisions.

I only mention kids in relation to a boob job because there are mixed reports on breast feeding with implants plus I have seen pregnancy reek havoc on implants and she would have to get them redone after.

Ice Grillerrr
Reactions
1,173 31 7
Alleybux
She definitely worked at Adrianna's. The background shows that tacky ass club and even tackier bartender uniform. She also worked at club play but I can't post a picture bc their uniform is damn near lingerie :dead:
[IGM]p/wjvB22n7wt[/IGM]

Either she gained a whole bunch of weight just in her ass or she got her ass done bc her ass and boobs popped up around the same time :quiet:

[IGM]p/5YEuptp8Qt[/IGM]
[IGM]p/BBgnJRuGDIP[/IGM]

General Manager
Reactions
59,927 1,425 699
Alleybux
So no tea on what happened to her brother? She reps him hard, did he get shot or something? Not trying to sound insensitive but when somebody's from Chicago that's usually the first thing I think of. He was handsome too

Team Owner
Reactions
103,715 5,547 2,541
Alleybux
I figured her brother was shot. She won’t be working lol herb doesn’t want her to work, I couldn’t be in a relationship like that I have to make my own money. Instagram hair boutiques don’t really be making much either.

I think after she had the baby one of his side piece probably was in her dms cause she was being shady and was like y’all got leave her alone and was quoting Be Carful by Cardi.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA Kenya Moore in her feels at Rolls Royce for illegally parking at Tesla Supercharging
Uh, Kenya is NOT the Karen in t this situation. She didn't post the licence plate, pinpoints her location or call the police. She was just...
Brazilian Blow Out and Curl Pattern?
I had a Cezanne treatment (non formaldehyde protein treatment) and it went great. I didn't get another one, because I didn't feel the need to. But...
Student reporter Damon Weaver who at 11yo interviewed Obama at the White House, dies at 23
I'm very sorry to hear this. I remember seeing his interviews at the time. It is so sad he passed at such a young age. I hope the fact he got to...
B Scott: The married African that bought Porsha the Rolls Royce is Simon’s cousin
Nah, she wasn't dealing with the cousin first. The cousin was a front for Simon all of these years... That’s not true.
  • Poll
Who was prettier in the 60’s, Jane Fonda or Natalie Wood?
Natalie. Jane is hard faced/mannish plus she killed American soldiers allegedly
Lady allegedly cast a bad spell on a photo she posted
Can someone elaborate, how is asking how old she looks a casting? Is it harvesting energy? I don’t get it.. It was the energy given off in the...
Have You Been Shocked By People’s Faces Without Their Mask?
I feel you OP, I actually have what I guess is considered to be a beautiful face but I definitely look better without a mask on. My best features...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
I’m not going to lie, they look good on this set.
Kitchen Nightmares where Gordon actually likes the food.
Now I'd like to go try this food just to see what Gordon considers good food. Same here. I was completely convinced that he hated everything.
Top Bottom