Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-202209_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-202209_Instagram.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 493
General Manager
Reactions
15,650 158 23
Alleybux
I’d rather paint a house with nail polish than ask any of them for some relationship advice.
Honestly Jayda because I actually think she would give good advice. She just doesn’t practice what she preaches. Like when she said she tells Dess all the time to not get pregnant and let a man trap her. That’s not something she realized after she had loyal. She knew she had no business getting pregnant by lil baby, and did it anyway for whatever reason.

Starter
Reactions
2,040 131 314
Alleybux
This why parents shouldn’t always be “manager” too. And her brand just took a hit after being exposed for that troll page.. baby girl needs a new team.
Right she’s fake asf and been exposed too much for having fake pages and talking shit about these other young influencers, but wanna run to mama and get restraining orders or sue when ppl call her out smh

Starter
Reactions
1,665 39 6
Alleybux
It's so strange & very sick to me!!! Her mama needs to do better bcuz she is too talented & young to be in so in awe of that lifestyle...
I remember she was running behind xxxtentacion before she even turned 18 and he barely showed her attention it didn’t make sense how thirsty she was for that man

Starter
Reactions
2,040 131 314
Alleybux
I remember she was running behind xxxtentacion before she even turned 18 and he barely showed her attention it didn’t make sense how thirsty she was for that man
I heard about that , and then she ended up dating his friend since she couldn’t pull x lmao. On her spam pages she was talking bout how much she wanted to fuck youngboy lmao she act like a groupie

General Manager
Reactions
17,231 203 19
Alleybux
This why parents shouldn’t always be “manager” too. And her brand just took a hit after being exposed for that troll page.. baby girl needs a new team.

I’ll never forget when her & her mom were on live with fans. Some girl with Down syndrome came on & they had these smirks on their faces. They hung up on her talking about it froze & they wouldn’t hear, but you could. She’s not a nice girl.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
So Joe will not be held accountable again? Got it! That’s why men in the industry never grow up. I don’t agree with cancel culture unless you’re...
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
https://deadline.com/2021/05/old-ish-brown-ish-black-ish-modern-family-spinoffs-alec-baldwin-kelsey-grammer-comedy-pass-abc-1234759611/ He full...
De'arra and Ken(DK4L)
So stating an opinion is now forcing. How pathetic. Grow up! I literally had multiple fonts come at me for having a different view to the majority...
Men criticize you
Hmmm he’s very slender and petit. most likely he was attracted with you in pictures and video but in person he was too insecure due to his size...
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
I think the dad is dead too. The remaining twin needs to be questioned in a safe environment to find out what was really going on in that house...
Da Baby
Why women always go religious/spiritual when we realize the ***** don’t won’t us no more LOL??
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
But what is Sakoyah saying to her/them in response? She doesn't seem to include that. If Sakoyah gets paid back, and then the whole case is...
Does anyone else here google numbers of people you met online?
Yup, I Google everything and even look them up in FamilyTreeNow.com to see where they lived/currently living... and then I have to sit at the...
DNA proves foster father raped, impregnated young girl, but court system kept her living there
I hope she gets justice. The foster rapist and foster rapist enabler both need to be in prison for what they did to her.
Top Bottom