5,172 24
Alleybux
1F259D1F-00DC-40DE-9137-2F1B6D27D98B.jpeg
Damn booty energy never matched

General Manager
Reactions
5,172 24
Alleybux
I honestly don’t think she’s talking to him. He’s actually gaining some traction on his career and his baby mama is still very much in the picture.

Quagmire is starting to remind me of Juicy with this one sided love affair.
She was with him last week until she ditch the Purple Heart she still with him

Team Owner
Reactions
177,344 3,091 3,746
Alleybux
She was with him last week until she ditch the Purple Heart she still with him

Really? I guess I underestimated the power of rapper dick. These dudes snatch wigs, call them everything but their name, disrespect them on social medial, etc but the women still keep going back.

Sidenote, do you follow this woman on social media?

General Manager
Reactions
5,172 24
Alleybux
Really? I guess I underestimated the power of rapper dick. These dudes snatch wigs, call them everything but their name, disrespect them on social medial, etc but the women still keep going back.

Sidenote, do you follow this woman on social media?
yea normally I ignore her but when he tweeted that honey I fell out
She swear her close friends is life like why not love him publicly
26F03224-4101-43D8-8A70-81AE51EB9F6C.jpeg

MVP
Reactions
3,430 43 2
Alleybux
these women love to be treated like shit.
I will probably get groaned for this....but this is exactly why I do not feel sorry for Ari when that Herb video dropped. Wig peeled back or not, that wasn’t someone who just got beat up. That was somebody who had gotten into a fight. Then all of the shit that she was talking after he was already in cuffs, and not to mention after the incident is when she has said that she wants a ni**a to threaten her and threatened to kill her for her to know that it’s true love. In my opinion, Ari got exactly what she asked for, not to mention deserved. She has put out so much negativity around her, that when and does something positive, it’s hard to accept. This girl has showed true self multiple times. Quagmire will keep laying up under that bigga ni**a because they looooove that “gang gang” life.

Back to my blunt and coffee...

Bench Warmer
Reactions
66 4
Alleybux
I will probably get groaned for this....but this is exactly why I do not feel sorry for Ari when that Herb video dropped. Wig peeled back or not, that wasn’t someone who just got beat up. That was somebody who had gotten into a fight. Then all of the shit that she was talking after he was already in cuffs, and not to mention after the incident is when she has said that she wants a ni**a to threaten her and threatened to kill her for her to know that it’s true love. In my opinion, Ari got exactly what she asked for, not to mention deserved. She has put out so much negativity around her, that when and does something positive, it’s hard to accept. This girl has showed true self multiple times. Quagmire will keep laying up under that bigga ni**a because they looooove that “gang gang” life.

I know I’m late but .... what video of Herb and Ari

Bring my own fire, don't need security in the club
Reactions
59,909 996 109
Alleybux

I understand what you are saying. Ari talks like a person that has never had a man go off on her, she's very aggressive and talks shit. She needs to thank her lucky stars the men that she was with have had some restraint and not tried to knock her block off.

There are men out there that love her type of crazy though.

Starter
Reactions
2,505 66 4
Alleybux
“Ain’t Nothing Goin On (But the Rent)”
Reactions
51,214 591 112
Alleybux

Indeed. There’s a few screenshots in this thread of her talking about how she likes to be disrespected. She enjoys it for whatever reason. I’m side-eying her parents.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Black Twitter Tea & Discussion Thread
I'm all for calling out colorism but the conversations I've seen lately have a strange energy. The craziest tweets get cosigned. I just saw a...
RHOA EXCLUSIVE: RHOA Cast Getting A Major Shakeup For S14; They Need To Do Something To Get More...
They need to call up Carlos King, fire 3/4 the cast, get a new production team and call it a day. We have seen these ladies argue over the same...
TS Madison questions Andy about Porsha. Andy confirms the love story will be filmed
Of course it’s going to be filmed. He was all up Porsha’s comments section on Insta to congratulate them on the engagement. He had the biggest...
Why are Magnets Attracted to C-19 Injection Spot?
I want to see them try it on the other arm using the same power magnet they’re hiding inside the one that was allegedly vaccinated. Maybe this is...
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
I thought the term Brown referred to south asians and middle easterns? I'm confused. And Latinos. I'm sure you heard the constant phrasing of...
  • Poll
Anime Watch Group: NANA
Okay, so that's Attack on Titan and Nana added to the "To Read" pile.
How London’s Property Boom Left Black Britons With Nothing
I agree with a lot that's being said here. Before I (Black British/Caribbean) married my (UK-born Nigerian) husband, he made it absolutely clear...
Top Bottom