Ariana Grande's "pov" becomes the third song from 'Positions' to enter the top 20 at US Pop radio

Reactions
33,064 350 487
Alleybux
that's the gen-z romance anthem for all the tacky couples that make video montages of their lackluster relationships. She knew what she was doing when she made that song.

Reactions
5,419 130 178
Alleybux
safety net is 100x better. The public has no taste.
1618790315784.png

You came in here and told no lies. That's my favorite song on the album. Her and Ty sound so good together. I love the construction of the song (lyrics and arrangements). Safety Net, Motive, and Off the Table were my favs.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

New Interracial Vlogger Couple: Meet The Lovealls
Yup! He cheated on her while she was in Colorado. this vlog was uploaded around that the time. He must have gone to the pumpkin patch a couple...
*BREE RUNWAY APPRECIATION THREAD*
It used to be: boom booomboom kak boom kak Now: boom booooom......kak boom kak
Strongmommy Chrissy
The biggest takeaway for me is that Ming actually walked from room to room in her house, Chrissy was trying to just films rooms downstairs so no...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
I'm always going to post this: Worldometer - real time world statistics I hope y'all cry about these things on this site as well.
#TheyJustWantToPee TIMs in public bathrooms and fitting rooms doing s** acts where's @FBI @POLICE
Notice how he says "girls or boys" There's a twitter thread where a Radfem compiled pictures and videos of men performing sex acts in women's...
  • Poll
Have you ever met a Black Male Karen?
Since joining the military I have encountered a lot of them.
How to stop being my own blockage?
Stop thinking of yourself as a blockage to your manifestations. Research self-concept and law of assumption. Your thoughts are incredibly powerful.
Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
I get the humor but they are gonna draaaag her for this. I guarantee most won’t even be Mothers. Just a joke folks. Just a joke. Doesn't make it...
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
Wait a minute! Shan said she was never getting married?! So she said she didn’t want kids and didn’t want to be married and did both lol! I bet...
City guys with country girls
Yes! Look at bey and jay. Or meg and pardi. Lol....as far as Meg and Pardi...which one is country?
Top Bottom