Quantcast

Aries men are confusing

Amaya Jiwe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
628 2
Alleybux
I'm glad I know now I didn't even agrue with him he got in his feelings then blocked me lol tf these men weird because I read stories about these men but it was good and bad so I was just giving it a chance

It takes a certain person to deal with one long term. Especially if you two are younger (I’m in my 30s). The f-boy energy is strong with them, but all of the ones I’ve ever known (not just dated) all seemed to settle down and want that traditional family life. I promise they’re not all bad!

Hope you find someone worth your time and energy.

Complexe

D I V A
Reaction score
Reactions
16,206 1,122 869
Alleybux
They are very selfish. It’s their way or no way I don’t like that about them .
I can’t with the impulsiveness and quick to anger sh!t . I don’t think they’re sincere at all cause they always are talking to multiple people when they’re in a relationship .
It takes a lot for them to grow up and accept someone has different opinions and points of view .
I had a relationship with one in the past and it was exhausting.

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
How did you find out if you dont mind me asking. I'm in a similar situation with an aries man I was thinking of asking him if he's talking to other people out of curiosity but if I have to ask then I already knowthe answer.. aries men are so annoying lol
Girl he's a damn Liar he been acting shady as hell so I went on his snapchat and saw some girl he posted he likes making excuses about he goes out with his co workers bs.so I went on his instagram on his friends list and clicked on a profile the funny thing is her profile had a cartoon picture and I clicked it then I'm like wait isn't this the same girl went on her lastest pic and saw he liked her pic so I went on her stories and saw a video of him she's saying it's date night and she's nervous so I figured it's a new girl he met at work I just confronted him after then he going act like I'm stupid lol I'm like she has a video of you on her page it's done now why you lying for.

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
It takes a certain person to deal with one long term. Especially if you two are younger (I’m in my 30s). The f-boy energy is strong with them, but all of the ones I’ve ever known (not just dated) all seemed to settle down and want that traditional family life. I promise they’re not all bad!

Hope you find someone worth your time and energy.
Thank you
They are very selfish. It’s their way or no way I don’t like that about them .
I can’t with the impulsiveness and quick to anger sh!t . I don’t think they’re sincere at all cause they always are talking to multiple people when they’re in a relationship .
It takes a lot for them to grow up and accept someone has different opinions and points of view .
I had a relationship with one in the past and it was exhausting.
Right and he's so full of sh!t and it is exhausting funny thing is I talked to a Taurus guy couple months ago and he acted the same way but he was April Taurus but they had the same pattern only thing is the Taurus guy admit he fµcked up his last relationships this guy blamed everything on his ex.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
115,950 5,182 2,852
Alleybux
Girl he's a damn Liar he been acting shady as hell so I went on his snapchat and saw some girl he posted he likes making excuses about he goes out with his co workers bs.so I went on his instagram on his friends list and clicked on a profile the funny thing is her profile had a cartoon picture and I clicked it then I'm like wait isn't this the same girl went on her lastest pic and saw he liked her pic so I went on her stories and saw a video of him she's saying it's date night and she's nervous so I figured it's a new girl he met at work I just confronted him after then he going act like I'm stupid lol I'm like she has a video of you on her page it's done now why you lying for.

Wow why can't men just be honest lol if you're asking him about someone then obviously you already know.

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
Wow why can't men just be honest lol if you're asking him about someone then obviously you already know.
That's what I said to him just be honest tf lol and he was mad like I was talking to another guy lmfao

Violetdalek

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,651 401 52
Alleybux
I'm experiencing an Aries man. I'm a Cancer so you know I'm petty. He takes 24 hours to reply to a text, I'll ignore him for 5 days. Then I get a text message about me being standoffish.

I do appreciate him being honest about not doing commitment well but I think he's so used to being the side ***** to partnered women to avoid catching feelings. I don't think he can handle an actual single woman who doesn't give a damn about his dick nor his feelings. I just need help lifting sh!t. Lol

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
I'm experiencing an Aries man. I'm a Cancer so you know I'm petty. He takes 24 hours to reply to a text, I'll ignore him for 5 days. Then I get a text message about me being standoffish.

I do appreciate him being honest about not doing commitment well but I think he's so used to being the side ***** to partnered women to avoid catching feelings. I don't think he can handle an actual single woman who doesn't give a damn about his dick nor his feelings. I just need help lifting sh!t. Lol
Lol you a badass cancer my sister in law is more sweet

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
Ago? Or that’s how long they dated?
They dated for 4 years they broke up in 2018 he claims her side man texted him telling him they was f*"" she dumped him said she wants to experience life more even tho he probably lying

The0ne

Bossy
Reaction score
Reactions
260,740 11,462 6,445
Alleybux
They dated for 4 years they broke up in 2018 he claims her side man texted him telling him they was f*"" she dumped him said she wants to experience life more even tho he probably lying

nope I believe it

Listen, that man won’t get over her until he meets another women who he feels he needs to work for. Until then, he will play.

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
nope I believe it

Listen, that man won’t get over her until he meets another women who he feels he needs to work for. Until then, he will play.
I realized he was still on her he kept comparing me to her funny thing she was born a day after me.but she was there when his grandma and uncle died he said he cried in her arms so she was like his rock.

The0ne

Bossy
Reaction score
Reactions
260,740 11,462 6,445
Alleybux
I realized he was still on her he kept comparing me to her funny thing she was born a day after me.but she was there when his grandma and uncle died he said he cried in her arms so she was like his rock.

Nah that’s not it, women can be rocks and still get dogged. I assure you, it’s because she played him then dumped him. It’s actually a boss move on her part lol

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
I think we all want love. We do tire of our SO very quickly. I know a male Aries that was a player. He settled down with a girlfriend, swore she was the one but they broke up. We can be emotional and demanding. We love hard and it's hard to fall in love quickly. Once we do, we give you our all. He may have been very interested, either someone else caught his eye or he needs his space. I agree with the other posters, that fall back on the attention and reaching out to him. Make him guess what you are doing, the chase is what he probably wants.
He seeing another girl I found out today he just had me on the back burner well good luck to her

Rachael84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,825 150 34
Alleybux
Maybe evolved Aries men are a lot better... my boyfriend and I are 36 and he isn’t like this at all. I knew him back in college briefly, and he partied really hard and was very flighty/fuk boy type up until his late 20s. He is possessive but not over the top. He’s currently out at his favorite bar/restaurant with his brother and I said I’d let him go and enjoy dinner/time with his brother, and he texted me 15 minutes later. Lol. But loorrddd the short fuse he has. It takes a gentle patient woman to handle their temper. He’s proposing soon (he said he has the ring) so I’m in it for the long haul, it’s a great relationship

Last edited:

Ravenous Raven

GI, Shazam, Dino (H-Town)
Reaction score
Reactions
80,494 3,369 2,666
Alleybux
Match his current energy and start to act unbothered. Aries men always love the chase. Read more about Aries men. It's also helpful to know his Moon, Venus and Mars as well.
WHAT SHE JUST SAID.

my bf is Aries I’ve known him forever. Been together forever. They like the chase. Soon as you’re showing too much interest they act like aloof. Ignore him. Trust me he’ll give in. Then when he invites you out, decline. He will go crazy.

Ravenous Raven

GI, Shazam, Dino (H-Town)
Reaction score
Reactions
80,494 3,369 2,666
Alleybux
Maybe evolved Aries men are a lot better... my boyfriend and I are 36 and he isn’t like this at all. I knew him back in college briefly, and he partied really hard and was very flighty/fuk boy type up until his late 20s. He is possessive but not over the top. He’s currently out at his favorite bar/restaurant with his brother and I said I’d let him go and enjoy dinner/time with his brother, and he texted me 15 minutes later. Lol. But loorrddd the short fuse he has. It takes a gentle patient woman to handle their temper. He’s proposing soon (he said he has the ring) so I’m in it for the long haul, it’s a great relationship

ALL THE SAME! I’m 35 and this is the same!!!

OceanBreeze9

You kept Beating Me Down; Still, I Stand!
Reaction score
Reactions
124,857 2,722 701
Alleybux
If ever there were a sign that doesn’t like being smothered, it’s men who are Aries. They don’t really prefer being pursued either. Aries likes chasing. I’m speaking from experience.

If they are attracted to a woman, they will be the aggressor. They love to flirt too with women they are attracted to. I used to always be on a job (or somewhere else) where an Aries was hot on my case so I know how most of them usually operate.

I’d just allow him to have some space and not bother him too much. If he’s still interested and really liked you, he will come around, Don’t rush anything with him either. Go slow. Make him wait.

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
If ever there were a sign that doesn’t like being smothered, it’s men who are Aries. They don’t really prefer being pursued either. Aries likes chasing. I’m speaking from experience.

If they are attracted to a woman, they will be the aggressor. They love to flirt too with women they are attracted to. I used to always be on a job (or somewhere else) where an Aries was hot on my case so I know how most of them usually operate.

I’d just allow him to have some space and not bother him too much. If he’s still interested and really liked you, he will come around, Don’t rush anything with him either. Go slow. Make him wait.
He's talking to someone else I'm good lol I don't have time for his Aries crap

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
I'm glad for you but this guy really irked my soul he acted like he cared then just did a 180 and what really pisses me off is he would cry about his parents being dead and so much sh!t he went throught claim he doesn't hurt people blah blah I felt so bad for him but he's just a asshole I told him he has no soul and stop acting like he's the only one who has been hurt. Always playing the victim smh

Sashagates

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
923 23 7
Alleybux
I recently got played by an Aries man. All the red flags were there but I just ignored them but yeah I’m not entertaining Aries men anymore even though Libra/Aries are 90% compatible

Rachael84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,825 150 34
Alleybux
I'm glad for you but this guy really irked my soul he acted like he cared then just did a 180 and what really pisses me off is he would cry about his parents being dead and so much sh!t he went throught claim he doesn't hurt people blah blah I felt so bad for him but he's just a asshole I told him he has no soul and stop acting like he's the only one who has been hurt. Always playing the victim smh

this sounds like a way deeper issue than astrology. I’d drop him even as a friend, it sounds toxic

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,875 630 294
Alleybux
Aries are innately SELFISH people, the low vibrational ones do as they please, tempermental (baby syndrome), don't compromise, inconsiderate, get bored easily, expect others to show them excitement, start things and don't finish, chileeee I can go on and on:whistle:

When a man shows you who they are, BELIEVE him, NEVER chase a fool who no longer shows an interest in you, his lost(y)

You're a Queen, when your King reveals himself, he'll show you with his ACTIONS of :love

Focus on yourself and what makes you happy in life, listen to your Godly inner voice and when the Divine time is right God will unite you and your Soulmate:inlove

Never settle for crumbs, when you deserve a HOMEMADE CAKE:b41

What is up with Aries men I was talking to this Aries guy and at the beginning he was so sweet and caring. I felt like we were perfect for each other same hobbies and things in common we talked on the phone for hours even fell asleep on the phone together.Now out of the blue he barely texts me always wants to hang out with his friends and cousins all types of excuses I asked him if he wants to move on he says no and that I'm overthinking things it's only been a month tf is wrong with this guy im tired of his ass I'm moving on thought my ex who is a pisces was annoying smh.

Last edited:

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,875 630 294
Alleybux
Yep, that's what Aries do, fool people with their initial 'interest' in their prospect and when the 'conquer' is satisfied, they retrieve.

Don't be mad, be happy God revealed to you that he's not your Soulmate.

When dating (not sure you're xesually active), date for 3-4months without having xes and you'll filter the non serious minded males easier.

Get to know men, let them court YOU, let them always open the door, find out their likes and dislikes, hobbies, Life goals, 5 yr plan, etc.

Funny thing is he came on strong that's why it pisses me off so much smh

Last edited:

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,875 630 294
Alleybux
You being a Virgo, your compatible Sun signs are Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Cancer and Scorpio.

Stay away from Fire and Air signs even if you have fire or air placements.

Your Sun Virgoran earth nature is NOT compatible with Fire nor Air Sun signs.

You may have some fire or air within your chart which would make sense as to why you're gravitating to Fire Sun signs, but take heed & BEWARE:whistle:

O ok I'm a virgo just to let you know lol

NaturalTresses7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,875 630 294
Alleybux
My speculation you may have air in your chart was correct which is why you're gravitating to Sun Fire males, but you shouldn't.

Your soulmate with be an Earth or Water sign and he may have some fire or air signs within his chart to compliment your chart, but Sis stay away from Sun Aries, Leos, Saggitarrius and Pisces (your polar opposite) they will conflict with your Virgo Sun.

What's your Ascendant?

This is my chart

planet1.png
Sun
sign6.png
Virgo 17°13'
planet2.png
Moon
sign11.png
Aquarius 20°37'
planet3.png
Mercury
sign6.png
Virgo 12°10'
planet4.png
Venus
sign7.png
Libra 11°03'
planet5.png
Mars
sign3.png
Gemini

Last edited:

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
My speculation you may have air in your chart was correct which is why you're gravitating to Sun Fire males, but you shouldn't.

Your soulmate with be an Earth or Water sign and he may have some fire or air signs within his chart to compliment your chart, but Sis stay away from Sun Aries, Leos, Saggitarrius and Pisces (your polar opposite) they will conflict with your Virgo Sun.

What's your Ascendant?
I'm not sure

dawnday

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,208 511 144
Alleybux
You being a Virgo, your compatible Sun signs are Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Cancer and Scorpio.

Stay away from Fire and Air signs even if you have fire or air placements.

Your Sun Virgoran earth nature is NOT compatible with Fire nor Air Sun signs.

You may have some fire or air within your chart which would make sense as to why you're gravitating to Fire Sun signs, but take heed & BEWARE:whistle:
Lol funny thing is me and my ex's brothers got along so well one was a Taurus and the other was Scorpio my ex was a pisces he was such a victim it got on my nerves..

LeoBarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,519 633 356
Alleybux
this sounds like a way deeper issue than astrology. I’d drop him even as a friend, it sounds toxic

After reading 3 pages of this, it definitely does! He's toxic af OP but there are some lesson from this...

Just to jump back on astrology, if you're a Virgo sun Aqua Moon OP....you naturally have skillsets to defend yourself from toxic men. You can be aloof when you choose to. Use it as your advantage.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom