Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I am quite taken aback at this. It is worse than I expected.

1626231030269.png

see post #29 << link

Last edited:

THE GENERAL

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Reaction score
Reactions
428,773 17,528 10,026
Alleybux
Yup, along with western civilization. Now hopefully the dogmatic belief in the dischotomous and despiritualized western scientific method is next. eventually we can get rid of any "philosophies" associated wit their cultural beliefs.

JustLivingTv

Fck |Love|Friendship & yo phony apologies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
97,021 9,671 9,135
Alleybux
lol waiting for Meghan McCain to have a fit!
oh well she one of the biggest devils and liars. Like the rest of them. They use their religion to abuse people and they can't seem to understand when they go to work they religion need to stay the fµck home.

collegegal1997

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
96,354 1,820 449
Alleybux
Well, in general.. The younger generation is not practicing religion at all.
I honestly don't blame them at all, folks use religion as a weapon nowadays. So many toxicity behaviors, abuse, stress, manipulation all start in church for most folks. I know my experience growing up in church was nothing short of HELL

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Well, in general.. The younger generation is not practicing religion at all.
I honestly don't blame them at all, folks use religion as a weapon nowadays. So many toxicity behaviors, abuse, stress, manipulation all start in church for most folks. I know my experience growing up in church was nothing short of HELL
The numbers will decline further as old folks pass on.

It is harder for the elderly to let go of a tradition that was the very fabric of the era they grew up in.

Further, it is totally understandable that those who are dealing with their mortality would return to their religious roots.

I know folks retired from professional careers with a high level of education ...and who had never set their adult foot in a church beyond weddings, baptism, funerals etc who have suddenly found themselves returning to the denomination of their childhood religion.

I tend to view these folks as the ones who are inclined to free-load their way through life - takers rather than givers.

Christianity, with its "you only have to believe in Jesus and you've saved from hell" ... is the perfect religion for those who went through life grabbing free-rides without a concern about who paid for their parasitic life-style now want the same free-ride into their supposed after-life.

Last edited:

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,994 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
Well the people that claim to be His people ain't living right. The world is literally falling apart and "His people" are looking out for number one. Who really lives by what Jesus said? So of course faith in Him would suffer.

j4ckmidnight

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,944 535 241
Alleybux
I am quite taken aback at this. It is worse than I expected.

View attachment 2714615
It was these clowns with their scandals and greed- that turned the church into a money making circus. Anyone with a miniscule of common sense would find them reprehensible. Their intrusion into people's personal lives, and support of the death cult known as the Republican Party- is truly a match made in Hell. This is why people are fleeing the church.

maxresdefault[1].jpg
preachersPIMPS[1].jpg
preachersPIMPS[1].jpg

Reaction score
Reactions
2,817 830 1,361
Alleybux
The fact is this is written in the bible, so anyone that has read it would already know this. Along with the many false prophets of today it's also wrriten in there too. All you have to do is read it for yourself.

TDiva

Chicago Demon
Reaction score
Reactions
279,054 6,444 4,267
Alleybux
Well the people that claim to be His people ain't living right. The world is literally falling apart and "His people" are looking out for number one. Who really lives by what Jesus said? So of course faith in Him would suffer.

This is really it. Christians aren't living like Christians and are not sharing the love and compassion of Jesus with others. The Christian Right is almost driving me to being an atheist.

Winter

Muy Confuso
Reaction score
Reactions
196,994 9,368 4,313
Alleybux
This is really it. Christians aren't living like Christians and are not sharing the love and compassion of Jesus with others. The Christian Right is almost driving me to being an atheist.

I have this exact argument with Christians all the time. They're quick to say "I'll pray for you" but when someone really needs help they're busy. Whether they're family, church, whatever, they don't got the time. Jesus had the time. As Christians we can't save the world but we can help those we see and, IIRC, that is what we're called to do. I'm always calling so called Christians out for that because they don't even help those they see. They'll say some mess about a prayer and keep it pushing. No. Help that person. A prayer is nice but how about a prayer and a sandwich for that homeless man? And even if you don't have sandwich money, a prayer and a bottled water in this heat? A prayer and a couple quarters if money is tight. It's the thought that counts and we can't even muster that much?

No wonder people are turning on God. And I don't blame Him. I blame "His people".

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Well, yes, our society is now so much better now that Christianity is declining. :sarcastic
It's declining because critical thinkers have seen what hypocrites Christians are.

Christians killed Christianity.

Who on earth worships a narcissistic god who tells them it matters NOT what they do, as long as they believe in him and repent. What about the victims of their crimes?

If Christians actually lived by "Christian values" of love their neighbor etc, it would not even matter that Jesus never existed. The Exodus never existed - that means pretty much every "relevant" character didn't exist either. ALL MADE UP.

Shots Fired

Legend
Reaction score
Reactions
11,765 1,728 3,831
Alleybux
Well, yes, our society is now so much better now that Christianity is declining. :sarcastic
As if it were any better when Christianity was "thriving". The only difference now is that the population has significantly increased further exposing this abomination of a civilization. Have you ever seriously studied the Bible? It's a diabolical blueprint for violence!

This "Christian" nation has been at war with someone, somewhere EVERY SINGLE YEAR of its diabolical existence under a bogus pretense of being favored by a "God".

This land was conquered and settled by uncivilized, gun toting "Christian" savages, and brain dead Christians are acting brand new as if its rampant violence and dysfunction is a new phenomenon.

Just brain dead followers given a diabolically evil concept of "God"!

Last edited:

Shots Fired

Legend
Reaction score
Reactions
11,765 1,728 3,831
Alleybux
It's declining because critical thinkers have seen what hypocrites Christians are.

Who on earth worships a narcissistic god who tells them it matters NOT what they do, as long as they believe in him and repent. What about the victims of their crimes?

If Christians actually lived by "Christian values" of love their neighbor etc, it would not even matter that Jesus never existed. The Exodus never existed - that means pretty much every "relevant" character didn't exist either. ALL MADE UP.
THIS IS OBVIOUS TO THOSE WITH A BRAIN WHO'VE MAINTAINED THEIR SANITY!

Christianity in a word is INSANE!

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
The fact is this is written in the bible, so anyone that has read it would already know this. Along with the many false prophets of today it's also wrriten in there too. All you have to do is read it for yourself.
Those things were INSERTED in an attempt to manipulate skeptics and as we can see, some fall for it..

This ridiculous piece was also INSERTED to manipulate people. It doesn't work on critical thinkers, it only works on weak minds.
Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

The Bible has a ton of versions and alterations. The original does not exist - just like Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc etc etc

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
2,817 830 1,361
Alleybux
Those things were INSERTED in an attempt to manipulate skeptics and as we can see, some fall for it..

This ridiculous piece was also INSERTED to manipulate people. It doesn't work on critical thinkers, it only works on weak minds.
Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."

The Bible has a ton of versions and alterations. The original does not exist - just like Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc etc etc
Receipts please? While you scramble to find proof start with the dead sea scrolls.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Receipts please? While you scramble to find proof start with the dead sea scrolls.
1626348684238.png

Also, lest we forget that Apostle Paul, regarded as the founder of Christianity by some of the major denominations, never knew Jesus in the flesh. His encounter with Jesus was from hearing "voices" on his way to Damascus. In this day and age, he'd be placed on serious medication.

1626351009483.png

1626351558866.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
2,817 830 1,361
Alleybux
View attachment 2718448

Also, lest we forget that Apostle Paul, regarded as the founder of Christianity by some of the major denominations, never knew Jesus in the flesh. His encounter with Jesus was from hearing "voices" on his way to Damascus. In this day and age, he'd be placed on serious medication.

View attachment 2718568

View attachment 2718599

Nice try! But they were fakes at that specific Muesem not in general. The real ones are in Israel.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux

Nice try! But they were fakes at that specific Muesem not in general. The real ones are in Israel.
How long before we find out they are fake too? The scrolls in the MUSEUM were deemed authentic for ages and Christians were claiming them as proof.

They prove absolutely nothing except that there were human beings that lived at that time.

@Twinklez19

I see you neglected to address THIS:
1626349740381.png

@Twinklez19

I see you ALSO neglected to address THIS:
1626349775482.png

Last edited:

ace416

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,322 256 252
Alleybux
I'm not a Christian but I do worry because we as a society are not replacing the moral values found in religions with anything else. We're essentially telling young people to just be free spirits and live and let live. I don't think that bodes well for future generations.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I'm not a Christian but I do worry because we as a society are not replacing the moral values found in religions with anything else. We're essentially telling young people to just be free spirits and live and let live. I don't think that bodes well for future generations.
Are you suggesting secular humanists have no moral values?

Just from my personal experience, being a highly flawed human being, so far I have known very very few Christians who have my standards of morality in terms of valuing humanity and all that goes with doing so. So many of them are smug in the belief god has chosen them to be saved and all they need to do is believe in Jesus Christ and they will be saved. Yep, rape a child and repent ... and heaven awaits you.

The vast number of traditional religions, esp the Abrahamic ones that make up more than half the world's population (which is bizarre when you take into account the massive population of China and India) devalue the women and use killing as a punishment for anything that offends god.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
1626349976153.png
1626350031895.png

George Barna (The director of research for this group) concluded:
We are faced with a young-adult population that is breaking the established patterns; they do not embrace many of the core beliefs and behaviors that characterized those who came before them.
This new America we see emerging is radically different—demographically, politically, relationally and spiritually. It is a young, non-white, mobile population. This group is largely indifferent to the United States, and is demonstrably skeptical of the nation’s history, foundations, traditions, and ways of life.
They are technologically advanced, xesually unrestrained, emotionally unpredictable, and a spiritual hybrid. Christian ministry as practiced for the last five decades will not be effective with this unique population.

1626350529910.png

1626350609033.png

ace416

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,322 256 252
Alleybux
Are you suggesting secular humanists have no moral values?

Just from my personal experience, being a highly flawed human being, so far I have known very very few Christians who have my standards of morality in terms of valuing humanity and all that goes with doing so. So many of them are smug in the belief god has chosen them to be saved and all they need to do is believe in Jesus Christ and they will be saved. Yep, rape a child and repent ... and heaven awaits you.

The vast number of traditional religions, esp the Abrahamic ones that make up more than half the world's population (which is bizarre when you take into account the massive population of China and India) devalue the women and use killing as a punishment for anything that offends god.
Most of those moral values are just inherited/baked into tradition from a previously Christian state. Give it some time when we are far removed from Christianity and things will be a lot different. You can't remove the moral foundation and think things will just be fine. Just watch

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Most of those moral values are just inherited/baked into tradition from a previously Christian state. Give it some time when we are far removed from Christianity and things will be a lot different. You can't remove the moral foundation and think things will just be fine. Just watch
What do you mean?

Lots of people who were never raised Christian have a strong moral foundation. A conscience is all that is needed to raise children with integrity and morality, with respect for humanity at the core.

ace416

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,322 256 252
Alleybux
What do you mean?

Lots of people who were never raised Christian have a strong moral foundation. A conscience is all that is needed to raise children with integrity and morality, with respect for humanity at the core.
I mean that western society has been christian for ~2000 years. What one person does doesn't matter because they are still influenced by Christian values by virtue of being raised in western society. Obviously the west is far from perfect, but when you remove Christianity there is no higher standard of virtue to even strive towards for the masses.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I mean that western society has been christian for ~2000 years. What one person does doesn't matter because they are still influenced by Christian values by virtue of being raised in western society.

Obviously the west is far from perfect, but when you remove Christianity there is no higher standard of virtue to even strive towards for the masses.
Sorry but Christianity "high standard of virtue" has been mainly on paper, not in reality.

We know that because we now have the stats on the pandemic of child xes abuse within the Church by trusted clergy.

We also know that Mother Teresa was no saint when she was alive.

We also know that, for example, children in orphanages were neglected and killed by nuns because the Bible said bastards could not go to heaven. Almost 800 children were murdered in one particular home for these children in Ireland.

Evangelical pastors are among the most immoral people in America, preying on the elderly and the weak who lack critical thinking.

Explain this, keeping in mind how the church has traditionally treated homosexuals.

1626349229736.png

ace416

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,322 256 252
Alleybux
Sorry but Christianity "high standard of virtue" has been mainly on paper, not in reality.

We know that because we now have the stats on the pandemic of child xes abuse within the Church by trusted clergy.

We also know that Mother Teresa was no saint when she was alive.

We also know that, for example, children in orphanages were neglected and killed by nuns because the Bible said bastards could not go to heaven. Almost 800 children were murdered in one particular home for these children in Ireland.

Evangelical pastors are among the most immoral people in America, preying on the elderly and the weak who lack critical thinking.

Explain this, keeping in mind how the church has traditionally treated homosexuals.

View attachment 2722844
There will always be messed up people but they know they are not doing the right thing, hence they tend to hide it and live with in the shadows. In a world without any standard whether on paper or in real life people, you'll start to see humans behave in the most perverse ways without any semblance of guilt. Hope you're ready for that

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
There will always be messed up people but they know they are not doing the right thing, hence they tend to hide it and live with in the shadows. In a world without any standard whether on paper or in real life people, you'll start to see humans behave in the most perverse ways without any semblance of guilt. Hope you're ready for that
LOL I've been talking about this for 2 decades and vilified for it.

I see you ignored my question about how come Christianity, which you claim to be the standard of morality (your words "no higher standard of virtue"), has its Bible Belt as the most profusely active location of gay pδrn in America.

Myinsight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,094 6,306 2,301
Alleybux
Yup, along with western civilization. Now hopefully the dogmatic belief in the dischotomous and despiritualized western scientific method is next. eventually we can get rid of any "philosophies" associated wit their cultural beliefs.
The original church is Ethiopian. Last time I checked they were the only African culture not to be colonized and westernized. The western version of the religion is just the bastardized version.

Myinsight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,094 6,306 2,301
Alleybux

1. God literally gives you a choice on whether to worship him or not. That sounds like freedom and not narcissism to me.
2. There are non believers who acknowledge a man named Jesus Christ has existed as he has been an actual recorded person in old records. There reserves are how can we prove he is real. But how can we prove his real when we can’t even prove that he’s not real? We’re on equal footing sis. Save yourself I truly hope you get saved.

Myinsight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,094 6,306 2,301
Alleybux
As if it were any better when Christianity was "thriving". The only difference now is that the population has significantly increased further exposing this abomination of a civilization. Have you ever seriously studied the Bible? It's a diabolical blueprint for violence!

This "Christian" nation has been at war with someone, somewhere EVERY SINGLE YEAR of its diabolical existence under a bogus pretense of being favored by a "God".

This land was conquered and settled by uncivilized, gun toting "Christian" savages, and brain dead Christians are acting brand new as if its rampant violence and dysfunction is a new phenomenon.

Just brain dead followers given a diabolically evil concept of "God"!
European men came from pagan societies and when Christianity finally hit Europe it was mixed with Paganism. Those slave masters and colonizers did magic rituals with Black and native peoples. They weren’t true 100% Christians.

Myinsight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,094 6,306 2,301
Alleybux
Yes we have a bunch of scubbies shaking backs now and men who don’t want to commit. These next generations are about to fall into some heathenery and mess.