Quantcast

Armon Wiggins & Basketball Wives

xiivx

Passionate heaux with a lot to say
Reaction score
Reactions
7,218 265 202
Alleybux
I don't know if anyone has watched Armon's videos on youtube but I've watched a couple of his videos because I found him entertaining. That was until his colorist ass started kissing Evelyn's old rancid behind by agreeing with her on OG looking like a monkey.

Now, I don't have an issue with gay people. I support them in their fight for equality. What I do have problem with is when gay BLACK MEN thinks it's okay to enter our spaces & talk down on us with their colorist mindset. What's even worse is black women still support these gay black men forgetting that they're still MEN at the end of the day. They validate & uplift these men to be as catty as they want... whenever they want. Armon couldn't even handle the backlash & turned off his comments. smh.

What do you guys think about this?

OrganizedJen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
131,839 4,146 8,300
Alleybux
I’m not putting money in anyone’s pocket who goes out of their way to degrade BW, so I won’t be clicking.

As far as allowing men to speak to women any kind of way....it depends.

Generally:

I do agree that BW have pretty much enabled and allowed men (gay or not) to speak to us anyway they see fit.

It’s funny and you agree when they are doing it to a woman you hate but when you find out no one is exempt, you cry foul? Nah, doesn’t work that way.

And another thing is, women also cannot speak to anyone any kind of way we want and not expect any sort of retaliation. You aren’t in some special protected class because you are a woman. Be respectful or be disrespectful and get disrespected.

Those are my general thoughts on the subject.

Nona Gaye

"Tang Lao Shi"
Reaction score
Reactions
56,831 1,500 282
Alleybux
Someone posted him in a previous thread. He knows he's wrong he just doesn't care. You should flag it because what he's saying is racist.

Tidnotbnot

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,927 326 216
Alleybux
Armon Wiggins is a dumb ass, delusional self-hating misogynistic fool. Calling another black person a monkey. Yes, we roast each other as a people, but damn to admit it on live channel. And he thinks Evelyn resembles his mom (he is delusional). His mom is a beautiful BLACK woman who far more resembles (on the phenotypical spectrum) OG than Evelyn. Oddly enough some black women will agree with him, that is the strangest thing of all in this situation.

Dark and Lovely

Jealous of American Feet
Reaction score
Reactions
68,984 1,872 1,147
Alleybux
If he thinks she's unattractive, he could have just left it at that. Calling her a monkey is unacceptable though.

ETA: I listened to it out of curiosity. Some of the callers are dripping with low self-esteem, especially the one complaining about Latinas being able to get both white and black men and how they can flip their hair. I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted with his comments or the women calling in to 'defend BW.' Just a lot of cringe.

Last edited:

TheNiceOne

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,268 162 112
Alleybux
But... Armon is ugly.... how is he calling someone ugly??

Armon is the same one that uses multiple lights so he doesn’t look too “dark”. He shows a lot of self hate. I watched half a show and turned it off when it became clear the energy he has for women he has none of that when talking about men.

Iserved

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,297 3,952 3,912
Alleybux
Armon said Evelyn look like his momma(she don’t ) . He and the rest of the collective of skin folk vicariously live thru these mulattos. Don’t put this just on a gay man ... cut it the f out. Your straight men has told the world this “preference”. And if OG look like a primate where that leave him at ?

xoxolindsay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,931 792 33
Alleybux
I made a thread about him a few days ago, where I watched him live calling her a monkey multiple times. fµck him