Quantcast

Armon Wiggins Says Basketball Wives Star OG Looks Like a Monkey

Erykah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,668 4,051 2,857
Alleybux
I whole heartedly believe if OG came into the show with a smart yet nice, approachable attitude she would have found a place in the “collective” and despite her looking ugly and unattractive and a walking style disaster, none of these comments would have taken a life of their own and became so loud. But she’s stupid.

glad she’s long gone off my tv.

shadieeheaux

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
25 5 6
Alleybux
I wish y'all would stop with this lie.

Every race of men dogs women. Even women of the same race.

If you don't believe that then you haven't been around other races.
Lie?? No youre LYING. You have to either be 1. Delusional or 2. *****/dusty category to believe what you wrote here. You know d*mn well Black men drag, step on, abuse and k*ll us WAY more than any other group of men which is very telling CONSIDERING the fact that they account for less than the 13% of black people in this country! It says alot. Some all you are terribly desperate to debunct FACTS and its sad. They dont like or want BW. They dont respect BW. What is hard to understand about this? Its literally all around you and youre choosing to ignore it.

Sundaedinner

THE BARB BULLY
Reaction score
Reactions
411,434 12,969 17,030
Alleybux
Lie?? No youre LYING. You have to either be 1. Delusional or 2. *****/dusty category to believe what you wrote here. You know d*mn well Black men drag, step on, abuse and k*ll us WAY more than any other group of men which is very telling CONSIDERING the fact that they account for less than the 13% of black people in this country! It says alot. Some all you are terribly desperate to debunct FACTS and its sad. They dont like or want BW. They dont respect BW. What is hard to understand about this? Its literally all around you and youre choosing to ignore it.

Omggggggggggg y’all are so annoying.

I wish y’all would really date these white men that y’all covet so y’all can get a reality check and leave us the fµck alone with y’all’s bitterness.