Quantcast

UPDATE (Arrested) Christopher A. Turner Executed His Ex-wife Outside Her Parent's House When She Arrived To Pickup Their 3 Children

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,308 43,253 20,370
Alleybux

Charlisa and Christopher Turner

Family photo of Charlisa and Christopher Turner, on their wedding day in July 2013.

UPDATED at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday with additional information from relatives, court files.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY — A man was held on murder charges Tuesday after police say he waited outside his ex-wife's parents' home over the weekend and killed her when she arrived there to pick up their children.

Christopher A. Turner shot his ex-wife three times, walked to his car, then calmly returned and fired again, according to court records. Home surveillance cameras captured the killing, police said.
Christopher A. Turner

Turner, 26, was charged Saturday with first-degree murder and armed criminal action in the death of 27-year-old Charlisa Turner. He was being held Tuesday in lieu of $1 million cash bail.

Christopher Turner lives in the 11000 block of Sugar Pines Court in unincorporated north St. Louis County.

Charlisa Turner was gunned down about 8 a.m. Saturday outside her parents' home in the 2100 block of Old Manor Road, near Dellwood. She lived in the 4500 block of Bessie Avenue in St. Louis.

"She was the light of our life," said Charlisa's stepmother, Aimee Ward. "She was happy. She was smart. She wanted a family life like she grew up in."

Charlisa's father and stepmother had been watching the three children Charlisa and Christopher Turner had together and Charlisa was arriving Saturday morning to pick them up.

The children are 2-year-old Christina, 5-year-old Logan and 6-year-old Levi. The children were asleep in their grandparents' home on Old Manor Road when their mother was shot outside.

Home surveillance video showed Christopher Turner approach, shoot his ex-wife three times and walk back to his car, police said. "However, he turns around and calmly walks back to the victim and shoots her approximately three or more times," St. Louis County police officer Dustin Shoemaker said in court papers.

Ward told the Post-Dispatch on Tuesday that she heard the attack. "I woke to five or six gunshots outside my window."

Ward, a nurse, bolted outside to find her stepdaughter bleeding. She tried to perform CPR. Her husband, Charlton Ward, jumped into his vehicle to chase after Christopher Turner, who drove away.

Ward said police took her home surveillance video, warning her it was disturbing and not to watch it.

The Turners were teenagers when they got married. Christopher Turner filed for divorce in 2019 after six years of marriage. They still communicated for the sake of the children, Ward said, and would meet at a police station to hand off the kids for visits. The court spelled out the rules: The parents would stay in their cars for the handoff, and a third party would be present for every custody exchange.

Ward said the relationship turned violent over Christopher Turner's rage.
"The rage was from jealousy," Ward said. "He always tried to keep her away from us. He was jealous of the love we had for her that he didn't understand."
Charlisa Turner and family

Turner was on the run from police the day charges were filed. Police arrested him Monday on at-large warrants, St. Louis County police Sgt. Tracy Panus said. He was being held in the St. Louis County Jail. Online court records do not list an attorney representing him.

Ward said Charlisa's father is "a big guy" and that Christopher Turner was afraid of him. Ward said she never thought Turner would show up at their home and harm Charlisa.

"Never expected that in a million years," she said. "We loved her and miss her so much."
Shoemaker, the police officer, said Turner had been abusive in the past, including in 2019 when he was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault for threatening to kill Charlisa Turner and their children with a gun.

Charlisa's aunt, Rosalind Moore, said the Turners' 6-year-old son said something heartbreaking after the slaying.

"The oldest boy said, 'I knew he was going to kill my mommy,'" Moore said. "Chris would tell the children that he was going to kill them."

The family has set up a fund to raise money for the children.

1628024142134.png

1628024201717.png

Charlisa Turner (front left) in a recent family photo with her father, Charlton Ward, her stepmother Aimee Ward (top right) and her sister, Cristal Moore (bottom right). Photo courtesy of Aimee Ward.

Meanwhile, a bond-reduction hearing is scheduled for Christopher Turner on Aug. 10 before Judge Nicole S. Zellweger.

Joel Currier of the Post-Dispatch contributed to this report.

Fundraiser for children of Charlisa Turner

1628023981785.png
1628023981785.png

1628023981688.png

Last edited:

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,728 4,186 124
Alleybux
What’s the point of jailing him? Just take out the trash now. RIP to that poor woman.

Naturalista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,210 1,948 1,833
Alleybux
This is terrible. He filed for divorce and was mad she picked up and moved on like it was nothing. A lot of these men need therapy.

On another note, my black people, as soon as you have children, please get a life insurance policy making them the beneficiaries. I'm tired of seeing black people needing gofundme's and fundraisers for funeral expenses and their left behind children.

BrwnSknBeauty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,622 5,495 3,704
Alleybux
Horrible.

May she RIP.

He should be put right to death. He's on video committing the crime.

I wonder if he was stalking her and knew what time she would pick the kids up.

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,309 8,970 1,173
Alleybux
Damn! This was a violent piece of sh!t. He shot her multiple times then went back and shot her more.

Foe the little boy to say he knew his sperm donor was going to kill his mom, that's awful. No child should be exposed to that. No child should have the burden of knowing something like that.

I wonder if he was abusive when they first got together as teens.

May the mother rest in peace. I hope the kids will be ok, maybe their grandparents can raise them.

Cbillion

One day at a time!
Reaction score
Reactions
17,834 372 21
Alleybux
I’m heartbroken. Her poor parents and children had to witness that. She had such a beautiful smile.

And he is getting a bond reduction. Wtf. Keep me posted op. I cannot stand an abuser or deadbeat.

Cbillion

One day at a time!
Reaction score
Reactions
17,834 372 21
Alleybux
This is terrible. He filed for divorce and was mad she picked up and moved on like it was nothing. A lot of these men need therapy.

On another note, my black people, as soon as you have children, please get a life insurance policy making them the beneficiaries. I'm tired of seeing black people needing gofundme's and fundraisers for funeral expenses and their left behind children.
These men def need therapy. And a gunshot between the eyes. The coward waited until her pops and family was asleep!

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
287,676 17,716 14,284
Alleybux
RIP :(

Men will kill you when THEY no longer want.
Men will kill you when YOU DON’T FAIL w/o.
Men will kill you when YOU no longer want them.

Men are the weakest links.

Champagne44

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
311,740 5,059 443
Alleybux

Agreed. Or maybe consider cremation as an alternative. Its cheaper than an expensive burial. And you can plant a tree with your loved ones ashes which is so much nicer. Its almost as if u can see them growing again, albeit in a different form.

Some people have the ashes pressed into diamonds.

LaVieEhBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,432 2,996 1,243
Alleybux
Agreed. Or maybe consider cremation as an alternative. Its cheaper than an expensive burial. And you can plant a tree with your loved ones ashes which is so much nicer. Its almost as if u can see them growing again, albeit in a different form.

Some people have the ashes pressed into diamonds.
I've already decided I'm being cremated. I have good insurance policies, but I'd rather that money go to my remaining family members.

UnfrndlyBlkHtty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,791 502 493
Alleybux
He has the deep horizontal forehead crease that I keep noticing on men who are exposed as pieces of sh!t. Evil, selfish asshole.

Last edited:

LaVieEhBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,432 2,996 1,243
Alleybux
I’m heartbroken. Her poor parents and children had to witness that. She had such a beautiful smile.

And he is getting a bond reduction. Wtf. Keep me posted op. I cannot stand an abuser or deadbeat.
He wanted to hurt all of them for loving her more than he was ever loved. I wish there was a way for women to easily get away from these deranged men and start a new life. They're never safe if he can easily get to her or her family.

TheWillow

Yank Yardie
Reaction score
Reactions
4,821 278 150
Alleybux
Bond reduction? This piece of filth shouldn't even have a bond. Worthless scum makes me want to spit.

TheWillow

Yank Yardie
Reaction score
Reactions
4,821 278 150
Alleybux

smh, these men are TWISTED. They want us to grovel and crawl back to them when they're the ones who ended things.

Med School

Prototype
Reaction score
Reactions
50,191 1,807 752
Alleybux
Right, THEIR 3 children. He didn't care who would care for them, how they would be cared for nor how they will be impacted.
He knew how - by the same people (maternal grandparents) who stepped in while he couldn't care for them, and who lovingly raised and supported his ex-wife. He was always worthless, undeserving trash.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,600 21,357 16,211
Alleybux
If he the one that filed for divorce then what was he so mad for? These “men” out here get mad when you leave them for someone else. Even when they treated you like sh!t while together. He needs to get death.

Queen Vannah

Vannah da Plug
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
197,444 3,762 508
Alleybux
Domestic violence victims are never safe. This is sad! Horrific for her parents too to have this captured on surveillance. Throw this trash out.

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,308 43,253 20,370
Alleybux

County PD employee accused of hiding boyfriend who shot, killed estranged wife​

MISSOURI
by: Kevin S. Held
Posted: Aug 4, 2021 / 12:54 PM CDT / Updated: Aug 4, 2021 / 12:54 PM CDT

Breaking News​

Tameah Foley
1628115549437.png

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. – A forensic tech with the St. Louis County Police Department is accused of helping to hide a murder suspect and avoid arrest.
On Tuesday, St. Louis County police arrested 26-year-old Christopher Turner for shooting and killing his estranged wife over the weekend. According to Sgt. Tracy Panus, a county police spokeswoman, Turner was arrested at his girlfriend’s apartment in south county.
The girlfriend, identified as 25-year-old Tameah Foley, was also taken into custody.
Prosecutors say Turner was caught on home surveillance video shooting his wife on Saturday, July 31. Turner then drove to Foley’s apartment in south St. Louis County and told her what he’d done and that police would be looking for him.

Foley allowed Turner to stay at her apartment and went to the store to buy him clothes and food to avoid arrest, Panus said.
When county police interviewed her, Foley lied to investigators about her involvement, Panus said. She later admitted to helping Turner avoid capture.
Foley, who has worked for the county police department since March 2020, has been suspended without pay. The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office charged Foley with two counts of hindering prosecution.
Turner was charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action. He remains jailed on a $1 million cash-only bond (no 10%).

Last edited:

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,624 8,379 1,951
Alleybux

MISSOURI
gettyimages-874896166.jpg

Getty Images

Breaking News​

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. – A forensic tech with the St. Louis County Police Department is accused of helping to hide a murder suspect and avoid arrest.
On Tuesday, St. Louis County police arrested 26-year-old Christopher Turner for shooting and killing his estranged wife over the weekend. According to Sgt. Tracy Panus, a county police spokeswoman, Turner was arrested at his girlfriend’s apartment in south county.
The girlfriend, identified as 25-year-old Tameah Foley, was also taken into custody.
Prosecutors say Turner was caught on home surveillance video shooting his wife on Saturday, July 31. Turner then drove to Foley’s apartment in south St. Louis County and told her what he’d done and that police would be looking for him.

Foley allowed Turner to stay at her apartment and went to the store to buy him clothes and food to avoid arrest, Panus said.
When county police interviewed her, Foley lied to investigators about her involvement, Panus said. She later admitted to helping Turner avoid capture.
Foley, who has worked for the county police department since March 2020, has been suspended without pay. The St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office charged Foley with two counts of hindering prosecution.
Turner was charged with first-degree murder and armed criminal action. He remains jailed on a $1 million cash-only bond (no 10%).
Always a fool willing to help an animal out

OlaTia

Planting Seeds & Pulling Weeds!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
123,228 2,260 48
Alleybux
He has the deep horizontal forehead crease that I keep noticing on men who are exposed as pieces of sh!t. Evil, selfish asshole.

I've also had experience like that, but not for all of them. But it's something I've noticed too.

OlaTia

Planting Seeds & Pulling Weeds!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
123,228 2,260 48
Alleybux

MISSOURI

Breaking News​

Tameah Foley
View attachment 2775990

Well that was messed up. Now this other lady who protected the murdering pus bag will now lose her job and that sort of thing will follow you.

Quiet Storm1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,115 984 516
Alleybux
Wow.. May she rest in peace..
He seem to have a violent background with women, not sure if she knew that. He is pathetic and a coward to do this to her..

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,821 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
I saw this today on gun memorial. He turned around around and shot her some more.
Lol I thought I was the only one who check that site occasionally. I just saw it on there too. Its crazy how many cases I never even hear of until I go on there. So many senseless violent deaths

May she RIP. I wish peace and healing to all who loved her. Very sad story

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,821 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
Well that was messed up. Now this other lady who protected the murdering pus bag will now lose her job and that sort of thing will follow you.
lol thats her dumb ass bad. fµck!ng fool. what makes her think she wasnt next? i hope she wasnt in on his plan or knew of it beforehand and didnt say anything