Arrested For Insults: Black Woman in NYC Arrested for "Harassing" Asians in Nail Salon

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!
Reactions
3,634 1
Alleybux
Ummm, she was making threats and harassing people. The only reason I have a slight issue with her arrest, is because no one seems to have this energy when black ppl are victims of threats and harassment. She was definitely wrong though.

Also, I’m tired of hearing about Asian hate. Can we please not add fuel to this farce? I can’t imagine anti-Asian hate is a widespread issue like they’re trying to make it out to be.

She Believed She Could So She Did!
Reactions
210,691 6,518 6,682
Alleybux
When police are ‘all over’ black neighborhoods, black people complain that it is racist and over policing.

The tables are turning on nearly every major issue that black folks have brought up in the past 30 years. This will be an interesting ride...

The difference is harassment vs protection

But of course you know that already. You get kicks out of being racist on a black message board.

I will never understand why we always have y'all so bothered. We don't come in your spaces nor do we care about y'all. Y'all are obsessed with us.

Why are you here

Reactions
210,691 6,518 6,682
Alleybux
Thank you for acknowledging this. These stories popping up now are just chickens coming home to roost. This is why just about everyone is chomping at the bit to call black people racist, accuse us of appropriating their culture, and cancel us at the drop of a hat.

Ain’t no fun when the rabbit has the gun.

Nah we are the rabbits with the gun

This is Karma for their years of being the evil demons that they are.

Protect MJ at all costs.
Reactions
18,251 179 39
Alleybux
Thank you for acknowledging this. These stories popping up now are just chickens coming home to roost. This is why just about everyone is chomping at the bit to call black people racist, accuse us of appropriating their culture, and cancel us at the drop of a hat.

Ain’t no fun when the rabbit has the gun.
I'm confused. Do you want black people to just roll over and let others talk to us any kind of way? Cancel culture had a purpose albeit getting out of hand in my opinion.

What this lady did was wrong but from reading your comment, it sounds like you are suggesting black people have been oppressing poor innocent white and Asian people this entire time.

The ones who SHOULD be worried about chickens coming to roost and rabbits with guns are those in power.

Reactions
7,937 36 18
Alleybux
That sounds like something a white suprematist says....

I'm going to go ahead and put your goofy ass on ignore. I dont give a damn how it sounds I will always ride for black people and advocate for our best interests even if that means not doing business with people who practice anti black behavior.

Reactions
243 21 12
Alleybux
It's against the law to "annoy" someone? I wonder how that is interpreted. I didn't see anything in this that referred to verbal stuff.
Read the entire statute, it says to seriously annoy someone with no other legitimate purpose ergo I can’t just come into your face and start screaming at you for no reason.

Reactions
75,097 1,474 418
Alleybux
no one is gonna go to jail for calling you the n word. Hate to break it to ya.

She better hope she doesn't get arrested for trying to violate the bigot's right to freedom of speech...thats how it works in this country...

Part of me is not even mad...some of us having been telling bp to stop "the go along to get along" bs for decades...but you all want to reclaim shit and think that gives you power...Asians showing you all what real power looks like...

Reactions
210,691 6,518 6,682
Alleybux
I'm going to go ahead and put your goofy ass on ignore. I dont give a damn how it sounds I will always ride for black people and advocate for our best interests even if that means not doing business with people who practice anti black behavior.

Whats the font you are quoting cuz I have them on ignore so i can't see

lmaooo

Hi-Tech Girl
Reactions
129,424 2,195 810
Alleybux
I'm confused. Do you want black people to just roll over and let others talk to us any kind of way? Cancel culture had a purpose albeit getting out of hand in my opinion.

What this lady did was wrong but from reading your comment, it sounds like you are suggesting black people have been oppressing poor innocent white and Asian people this entire time.

The ones who SHOULD be worried about chickens coming to roost and rabbits with guns are those in power.
Thanks for sayin this cause I for one am confused as hell at the tone of that font's post. It's reading as though she's saying wats going on in regards to us now is deserved jus cause we choose not to take bullshit from other people and tend to call them out on their fuckery as though there's something inherently wrong wit that.

Reactions
6,619 149 193
Alleybux
trash

most of us would never do some shit like that and i refuse to excuse it. experiencing racism doesn't make me go say and do racist shit. stop justifying it. doesn't help black people at all

Reactions
10,357 57 84
Alleybux
why was she in their business doing this? It's not like she was just on the street or in her home...she was the one who went to them...what did her silly ass expect?

MissBougieMadame
Reactions
497 9 32
Alleybux
Are the anti Asian hate crimes laws about to be used to target and incarcerate black customers at Asian owned businesses because if so, then en mass we need to demand they get their dirty ass, piss poor service businesses out of our historically and predominantly black communities.

Nobody black should be seen in an Asian nail salon. Most of the prices and services are highway robbery without a gun.

I don't what she said to them and I don't give a fuck. An insult is not a crime. Not leaving fast enough for a petty bitch is not a crime. This was not worth locking up a black woman.

So for me no Indian or Chinese food, no Asian nail shops/thread/waxing, none of their convenience stores/ beauty supply/no aliexpess and similar. I'm not giving them a cent if I can help it.

I have been allying for the StopAsianHate but just like BLM I see them abusing and undermining their own movement

They have failed to adequately address bad actors within their ranks

They have failed to address latasha harlins and how the ghetto hoodrat Asians treat the black people they prey on. These chinese and Korean store owners all have guns and they all want to shoot black people for free target practice

They don't seem very upset that the white man killed their sex workers
They keep mentioning us in their articles. Every time they speak about childhood bullying they are pretending that it was never the white children

This is why you don't make a dumb ass model minority because it will protect and defend white supremacy as a reward even when the prize is death. Asian people pretend to be gullible or shocked about racism in a way that is disingenuous and calculating.

For them, racism is only an issue whenever it affects them only, and when there's a one sided benefit they get from exposing it

If you allow them they will weaponize their movement against black people despite the fact that many black people are helping them, and that their movement is a toxic replica of the most toxic parts of BLM.

BLM all and all wasn't trash, there were redeeming aspects and the people truly wanted justice. I believe that fully.

The don't seem to have done their preliminary anti-racism, anti white supremacy, antiblackness, anti capitalism homework

They just want to make their shoddiest run businesses and money schemes criticism proof and teflon coated which is despicable in intention.

They abuse their own kind horribly. Many of the nail salon and massage parlor workers are indentured slaves and being trafficked but they are silent on this.

This current iteration of the Asian hate moment seems to be pro-state, pro-incareration, and conservative Republican Asians masquerading as dems/liberals are behind the scenes doing trickery and fuckery that will cause black people and their own great harm in the end

I hope I'm wrong but I'm usually not

You can disagree, respectfully, do not come in my mentions with that childish aggressive twitter sjw inauthentic bs or you getting blockt off the dick

At this point, things have gone entirely too far to the point that even the most unaware of us should be uncomfortable stepping foot in their nail salons, beauty supply stores and restaurants. Despite the discussion that is being held here, these people are the cause of Covid. Another recent study just came out finalizing that COVID did indeed come from consuming bats once and for all. COVID has disproportionately claimed black lives.

So not only did the "China Virus" (because that is EXACTLY what it is) took black lives, they are now starting this Asian Hate movement with black people as the face of it to the point where a black woman is going to JAIL over WORDS. When has anyone ever been arrested for saying the N word?? You cannot make this bullshit up.

With that being said, these people are a DETRIMENT to our communities. I am begging our community to once and for all, PLEASE STOP PATRONIZING THESE PEOPLE'S NAIL SALONS, BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES, AND THE FOOD.

STOP IT PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!

I am to the point where I will scold anyone and literally stop speaking to anyone I know who is shopping at these peoples BSS, restaurants and nail salons.

Reactions
44,016 114 33
Alleybux
I don’t need to be careful. I’m good because I don’t go into public places hurling insults and threatening owners and blaming them for Coronavirus, even though most Asian owners of nail salons are Vietnamese—not Chinese.
I mean it seemed like a general statement. You know, like one of those “If it doesn’t apply let it fly” sort of things?

Reactions
77,323 2,467 3,608
Alleybux
It was horrible what she did but ppl get on my nerves bringing up MLK every time a random Black person does some fucked up shit.
They bring up MLK in a very disingenuous attempt to not seem racist. They don't know anything about MLK at all but they use his name as a way to try to say, "See black people you're being racist and MLK wouldn't like that" but these same people are using racism to shame black people....the same people they want to march in the streets with them!

Reactions
44,016 114 33
Alleybux
Uh the only one who should feel deeply ashamed about her doing this is the culprit herself.

And what does stuff being made in China have to do with not going into a nail salon or asian restaurant in America?

Lol

Your argument is you already give money to Asian people so you should be okay with giving them more money?

That's ridiculous.

Anyway I'm glad she was arrested
This right here. And that person doesn’t make any sense. But let the nbs keep exposing themselves.

Reactions
44,016 114 33
Alleybux
I understand this, but I'm guessing ya'll don't have an Asian mother, worried that some Mentally ill bastard, is going to assault her and put her in a hospital, claiming "SHE DON'T BELONG HERE", and yes I know about Tasha, and it was racist and sad how she was shot by a racist shop owner. But we're not talking about stuff in the 80s and 90s, We are on the topic of the present. And yes I understand ya'll want to talk about hypocrisy, but the problem is it's just back and forth, back and forth. When does it stop??? I'm starting to think some of ya'll didn't watch the video AT ALL.
Not long ago Daniel Holtzclaw, a Eurasian cop was going around sexually abusing Black women. You wanna know who protested for him? It was Asian people. That being said, hate crimes towards Asian people have definitely skyrocketed so I understand people being scared. But saying Black people can’t be upset or scared of white might happen to us bc “it was so long ago” is bs. With the way the racial climate is now, something like what happened to Tasha could definitely happen today. And it was in the 90s not the 80s. Trevon Martin’s story was very similar.

Nexus being from the multiverse of madness
Reactions
44,656 906 100
Alleybux
I was in and around Chinatown today hanging out with my sister. And the police presence down there was in full effect. They were ALL OVER. I ain't never seen them out protecting no Black people like that.

I thought it was a bit much seeing that Chinatown was ghostlike. We used to live down near there and it would be people crowded like roaches.
Funny you should mention this:

I went to Chinatown in late August to see with my own eyes if the reports were true about the stores: yup it was a ghost town. On any given day pre-pandemic, even during the winter months, the streets were indeed jammed with people.

Now let's rewind a bit. During the protests in May-June, there were protests in Brooklyn and Manhattan. To get to Manhattan from Brooklyn, many of the protests crossed over the Manhattan Bridge. The Manhattan Bridge is a major traffic route to get into Chinatown, but more importantly the Holland Tunnel that connects to NJ. The Brooklyn Bridge was utilized as well during the protests but Manhattan Bridge was where it was at:

^^^When I see those stones, i know that the Manhattan side of the bridge.

^^^This is the Brooklyn side of the bridge.

I think they are prepping for if the Chauvin trial verdict drops the way that he's let off, they ready to block anyone from entering into Manhattan. The timing of Azn H8 is so weird and many things are beginning to line up. It's almost seems like military exercises.

To run the gauntlet means to take part in a form of corporal punishment in which the party judged guilty is forced to run between two rows of soldiers, who strike out and attack him with sticks or other weapons.

Whoa boy. I smell a giant booby trap. Black people, whatever the verdict, STAY YOUR ASSES HOME! Don't fall for it! I wonder if they wanna make the Manhattan bridge the new Edmund Pettus Bridge with blacks getting beaten/killed....

Stay home black people, protect yourselves and your energies.

Reactions
44,016 114 33
Alleybux
Sorry but some of those ladies are rude af. I went one time to get my eyebrows done and showed a pic of how I wanted them done and the bish goes and shows another bish there and starts laughing. The audacity of some middle aged hoe with blue eyebrows. She's lucky I was caught up and didn't know what to say. I should have cleaned every shelf of nail polish and walked out
They are mean. It’s usually the older ones or the younger men that thing they’re the shit bc they’re customers love them so much. The young female ones be scary as hell.

Reactions
44,016 114 33
Alleybux
They bring up MLK in a very disingenuous attempt to not seem racist. They don't know anything about MLK at all but they use his name as a way to try to say, "See black people you're being racist and MLK wouldn't like that" but these same people are using racism to shame black people....the same people they want to march in the streets with them!
White ppl do the same thing and the white ppl at my school used to be mad as hell during Black History Month. Dumbasses would rave about how their parents would allow them to miss the whole month of school during it.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Overweight women not being attracted to and clowning overweight men
I didn't see the thread you're referring to, but many overweight men have a habit or rejecting/being callous to overweight women. So, if...
Disgusted by men
That's what you're worried about lmao. The world would be a better place if women collectively abandoned men. Most are self serving, evil...
Kims new face
Not got smaller, eyes got bigger
My Jazzy Life
It’s giving very much Mike Tyson. Don’t do Mike Tyson like that :-(
Lori Harvey Queen of the Dammed
Lori would never go for Playing Babymama #1 or #2 like her fellow classmate Jayda who is currently living house to house because her Baby Daddy...
New $3,000 child tax credit to start payments in July, IRS says
Your comment doesn't change the fact that I pay 1000s in taxes/month as per my original comment that you've quoted. I'm not seeing the point of...
UPDATE 20 year old Nazanin Kavari is PREGNANT from oppurtunist husband
Not them adding one or two gym equiments in the corner of their garage and painting one wall and then calling it a gym LMAO
Best Celebrity Power Couples Off All Time
They could have been great and I think about this purple fit randomly sometimes; They looked good together and had everyone’s attention in...
Top Bottom