Quantcast

Arrested For Insults: Black Woman in NYC Arrested for "Harassing" Asians in Nail Salon

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I watched this video more than once to make sure I didn't miss any detail but watch this. It sounds like this black woman was arrested simply for her words and did nothing physical to these people. This happened in a nail salon in NYC.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Since the heated racial climate we are in where if you so as to accidentally bump into and Asian person or look at them for too long it will be considered an anti Asian hate crime .
The comment section on the video was disgusting. People talking about how black people have failed MLK's dream and people claiming to be black saying they are ashamed. The comments are racist towards black people and make no mention of the white people that have attacked Asians.

This woman was arrested for insulting people and the story said the attack was "prevented".

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
Where are your receipts? I want to see where it's against the law to insult someone. And NYC of all places is not for thin skinned people to live in.
She was screaming racist BS and threatening them because they’re Asian, saying they’re to blame for Covid. She didn’t just call someone fat.

There’s a difference between hate speech and insults.

Avalanche21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,269 654 632
Alleybux
She shouldn't have been in there.The best way to get back at them is to keep your money out of their hands.I am enjoying the fact that these people are catching hell after years of being so foul and building wealth by undermining black people.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
She was screaming racist BS and threatening them because they’re Asian, saying they’re to blame for Covid. She didn’t just call someone fat.

So why don't they arrest Klan members who hurl hate speech at people?

Edit: Oh look @BlahGirl is here and groaning a simple question

Last edited:

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
She shouldn't have been in there.The best way to get back at them is to keep your money out of their hands.I am enjoying the fact that these people are catching hell after years of being so foul and building wealth by undermining black people.
Black people need to open up more nail salons and stop buying hair.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
She probably didnt say what the media said she did. It's all by design, but black women by now should know better than to be in these salons and hair places.
And the fact that they had all those cops and cameras around during the perp walk was over the top. I doubt they would arrest an Asian for insulting a black person.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
She was arrested because she made threats to

Thank you. The news report also said she made threats to Asian people inside the salon. The title of this thread is so misleading. It makes it seem like the black woman was arrested solely because she called Asian people slurs. But given how much some people on LSA hate Asian people, I shouldn’t be surprised that people like to lie about stories involving them.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
She was arrested because she made threats to Asian people and got out of pocket with the police officer.
Police say that they typically can't arrest until a law is actually broken. There was no physical assault. What did she do to the officer besides insult him? This woman was arrested for her words not her actions. It's New York! People talk sh!t in NYC all the time!

Pounce

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
2,813 76 122
Alleybux
She was arrested because she made threats to Asian people and got out of pocket with the police officer.
Police say that they typically can't arrest until a law is actually broken. There was no physical assault. What did she do to the officer besides insult him? This woman was arrested for her words not her actions. It's New York! People talk sh!t in NYC all the time!
Come on guys, I know what's going on currently right now is upsetting but of course she got arrested. You can't threaten people, it's illegal. You especially can't threaten people on their private property. You're gonna get arrested.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
She was arrested because she made threats to

Thank you. The news report also said she made threats to Asian people inside the salon. The title of this thread is so misleading. It makes it seem like the black woman was arrested solely because she called Asian people slurs. But given how much some people on LSA hate Asian people, I shouldn’t be surprised that people like to lie about stories involving them.
There was nothing misleading about the title and how dare you say that this was posted out of hate for Asian people! We can't discuss this woman's arrest? Did you even watch the video? I even said I watched it a few times to be sure I didn't misunderstand!! Unless it's something like a bomb threat, most of the time the cops don't take action for THREATS unless the law is broken!!

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
She was in a public place causing a scene by making threats. Do you really think she wasn’t going to face any consequences for her outrageous behavior? You’re one of those fonts who will justify anything a person does simply because he or she is black, especially if that person is lashing out at white and Asian people. Unlike you, I can be objective and can call out bad behavior regardless of the race of the people involved.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
There was nothing misleading about the title and how dare you say that this was posted out of hate for Asian people! We can't discuss this woman's arrest? Did you even watch the video? I even said I watched it a few times to be sure I didn't misunderstand!! Unless it's something like a bomb threat, most of the time the cops don't take action for THREATS unless the law is broken!!
How dare I? LoL. Unless you are blind, it is clear as day that sone fonts here hate Asian people and aren’t shy about expressing that hatred.

The Asian community is facing a barrage of attacks right now, yet you think cops should have just ignored a woman coming into a nail salon and threatening the owners solely because they are Asians? GTFOH!

Hereforthetea222

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,557 345 36
Alleybux
Interesting contrast between this story and the one the other day where the Asian man who was assaulted by a white man agreed to him not being arrested for what he did to him.

Black women, be careful. This is gonna get worse. If the nails are that serious to you order a kit & learn how to do them yourself or support a black owned business. It’s not worth something like this potentially happening to you.

ProZolaPye

Staying Positive Anyway
Reaction score
Reactions
20,002 2,993 1,381
Alleybux
People mentioning about this woman being arrested simply for her words but this is a tiring situation happening throughout America. People are losing jobs, their homes, their friends and family, whatever for saying "certain words against certain people/groups." The only culture i.e. race you can get away with talking against, threatening, beating up, etc... and all that stuff is white people. Everyone else including groups like LGBTQUZ and others are off limits.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
She was in a public place causing a scene by making threats. Do you really think she wasn’t going to face any consequences for her outrageous behavior? You’re one of those fonts who will justify anything a person does simply because he or she is black, especially if that person is lashing out at white and Asian people. Unlike you, I can be objective and can call out bad behavior regardless of the race of the people involved.
You don't know sh!t about me so get off your high horse making these assumptions!! If they asked her to leave and she refused then I could see her being arrested for trespassing but it's clear that this news story was more focused on her "anti-Asian" comments but didn't elaborate on the so-called threats that were made. You also didn't notice that the caption on the video said the arrest was made to prevent an attack. That's fµcked up that she was arrested to "prevent" something from happening but cops usually don't arrest unless and UNTIL something happens.

I have nothing left to say to you because you're clearly more interested in talking sh!t and saying I don't like Asians simply because I disagree with what I saw in this video!

CntStopCryng

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,819 28,322 993
Alleybux
Interesting comments section

O1FUXkj.png

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
People mentioning about this woman being arrested simply for her words but this is a tiring situation happening throughout America. People are losing jobs, their homes, their friends and family, whatever for saying "certain words against certain people/groups." The only culture i.e. race you can get away with talking against, threatening, beating up, etc... and all that stuff is white people. Everyone else including groups like LGBTQUZ and others are off limits.
Was there a typo in what you wrote?

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
Interesting contrast between this story and the one the other day where the Asian man who was assaulted by a white man agreed to him not being arrested for what he did to him.

Black women, be careful. This is gonna get worse. If the nails are that serious to you order a kit & learn how to do them yourself or support a black owned business. It’s not worth something like this potentially happening to you.
I don’t need to be careful. I’m good because I don’t go into public places hurling insults and threatening owners and blaming them for Coronavirus, even though most Asian owners of nail salons are Vietnamese—not Chinese.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
I hope all the people who said that you should go to prison for calling someone a racial slur see how ridiculous that is.
I agree. But the woman made threats and was disturbing the peace. That is the part people want to omit. Then she got loud and unruly with the police. She deserved to be arrested.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
You don't know sh!t about me so get off your high horse making these assumptions!! If they asked her to leave and she refused then I could see her being arrested for trespassing but it's clear that this news story was more focused on her "anti-Asian" comments but didn't elaborate on the so-called threats that were made. You also didn't notice that the caption on the video said the arrest was made to prevent an attack. That's fµcked up that she was arrested to "prevent" something from happening but cops usually don't arrest unless and UNTIL something happens.

I have nothing left to say to you because you're clearly more interested in talking sh!t and saying I don't like Asians simply because I disagree with what I saw in this video!
I’ve viewed your posting history, which says a lot about your mentality. You also live in threads about black men in interracial relationships.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
How dare I? LoL. Unless you are blind, it is clear as day that sone fonts here hate Asian people and aren’t shy about expressing that hatred.

The Asian community is facing a barrage of attacks right now, yet you think cops should have just ignored a woman coming into a nail salon and threatening the owners solely because they are Asians? GTFOH!
A barrage of attacks? Or is it more media reporting? People who are attacked who happen to be Asian are being painted as hate crime victims when it's not always clear if it's racially motivated. Were you at the salon? How do you know what she SAID that would have had her arrested?

You're just talking sh!t now. BYE!

YonceSolange

Beyoncé
Reaction score
Reactions
48,758 2,947 2,224
Alleybux
Where are your receipts? I want to see where it's against the law to insult someone. And NYC of all places is not for thin skinned people to live in.

She stepped foot into their business just to harass them. It is called verbal harassment. You can't go to someone's place and harass them then try to play victim.