Artists whose sales don’t match their hype

Melanin Sugar
Reactions
36,183 1,254 1,664
Alleybux
Vocal arrangements is NOT songwriting.

There are also demos out there where all she does is change the bridge for the final song. That is NOT songwriting.

Beyonce should apologize to the music industry and the black community for lowering the expectations of singer-songwriters
just ignorant. If you change the lyrics to create a new bridge than that would warrant a co-writer’s credit.

You’re not even apart of the black community let alone any type of authority to define what constitutes as songwriting. What are you the head of ASCAP? Bey has written way more than your fave which we know and I love how much power y’all grant her. Little ole texas girl singlehandedly defining production guidelines lmao.

You whores will deal
Reactions
16,808 507 836
Alleybux
Even with digital sales + streaming your mediocre fave is not the 2nd biggest selling female artist of all times
In fact she is not even top 5 or even the biggest selling female artist of this century
Even Taylor Swift outsells your bang mediocre fave

Hope this helps

94CF2144-949F-45FE-9EC1-B85CD27F5F13.jpeg

I thought I spotted an mj Stan in here.........

Reactions
36,915 728 940
Alleybux
*(Disclaimer: Not a Beyonce Stan)*

McDonald's sells more hamburgers than any other restaurant. That doesn't mean they're better hamburgers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Taste is subjective. There is no best because everyone has different taste. One person may claim McDonald’s has the best burgers another may claim Burger King has the best burgers . The reality is McDonalds and Burger King is in the business of selling food, specifically burgers and fries and making huge profit. That is the objective. If McDonald’s is selling more burgers than any other restaurant then McDonald’s is more successful in the main objective than the others due to the fact they are profiting more. It’s not about who is more talented or better, that is subjective. It’s about who is winning this music business objective aka selling records and making hits. That’s what’s it’s all about at the end of the day. People don’t care how talented you are, they care about if you make hits that make them feel.

You whores will deal
Reactions
16,808 507 836
Alleybux
When all else fails. Learn to successfully argue your point so you do not have to depend on this sort of thing to shade. It’s played out.
This wasn’t ment for you so if you took offense to it I don’t care LOL!! what’s played out is @jackson90 trolling so I decided to do it back. I don’t need any talking points from you lmao!!
1618724436133.gif

Reactions
5,417 530 605
Alleybux
just ignorant. If you change the lyrics to create a new bridge than that would warrant a co-writer’s credit.
You-like Beyonce- really need to know what constitutes songwriting and the fact that Beyonce single-handedly lowered the bar for songwriting with the nonsense you are trying to justify...

“‘Crazy in Love’ was really hard to write because there was so much going on… I mean, I had written—what?—seven, eight number one songs with Destiny’s Child, in a row?” But as Friedman wrote, Beyoncé didn’t technically write the song. She barely co-wrote it.

It was heavily sampled from a song written by Eugene Record, of the Chi-Lites, and recorded in 1969. Hip-hop producer Rich Harrison turned it into a sample. Jay Z added the rap. And Bey added… something."

You’re not even apart of the black community let alone any type of authority to define what constitutes as songwriting. What are you the head of ASCAP? Bey has written way more than your fave which we know and I love how much power y’all grant her. Little ole texas girl singlehandedly defining production guidelines lmao.
I'm very much black and my fave is Marvin Gaye.

What needs to be pointed out is trying to compare Beyonce to past artists when she isn't even as good as her own peers.

What melody or lyrics has Beyonce Knowles created from her own mind? This is a very, very simple question.

ANTIxNAME
Reactions
56,269 3,280 6,357
Alleybux
Taste is subjective. There is no best because everyone has different taste. One person may claim McDonald’s has the best burgers another may claim Burger King has the best burgers . The reality is McDonalds and Burger King is in the business of selling food, specifically burgers and fries and making huge profit. That is the objective. If McDonald’s is selling more burgers than any other restaurant then McDonald’s is more successful in the main objective than the others due to the fact they are profiting more. It’s not about who is more talented or better, that is subjective. It’s about who is winning this music business objective aka selling records and making hits. That’s what’s it’s all about at the end of the day. People don’t care how talented you are, they care about if you make hits that make them feel.
CLEAR HA

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
Laugh in Rihanna being the richest female musicians of all time. You're truly delusional

HOPE THIS HELP
Queen Taylor is so successfull that you have been reduced to only talk about Rihanna's wealth
As an Artist Taylor is better and more successfull than Rihanna
Taylor almost already outachieved your mediocre in every category

Queen Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rihanna

Hope this helps

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
You-like Beyonce- really need to know what constitutes songwriting and the fact that Beyonce single-handedly lowered the bar for songwriting with the nonsense you are trying to justify...

“‘Crazy in Love’ was really hard to write because there was so much going on… I mean, I had written—what?—seven, eight number one songs with Destiny’s Child, in a row?” But as Friedman wrote, Beyoncé didn’t technically write the song. She barely co-wrote it.

It was heavily sampled from a song written by Eugene Record, of the Chi-Lites, and recorded in 1969. Hip-hop producer Rich Harrison turned it into a sample. Jay Z added the rap. And Bey added… something."

What needs to be pointed out is trying to compare Beyonce to past artists when she isn't even as good as her own peers.

What melody or lyrics has Beyonce Knowles created from her own mind? This is a very, very simple question.
Beyonce is the biggest FRAUD of these last 20 years
She is a Theft and Copycat but no one says a word about it because she is a black woman
Her delusional fans are always trying to find excuses to justify her MEDIOCRITY

Hope this helps

ANTIxNAME
Reactions
56,269 3,280 6,357
Alleybux
Queen Taylor is so successfull that you have been reduced to only talk about Rihanna's wealth
As an Artist Taylor is better and more successfull than Rihanna
Taylor almost already outachieved your mediocre in every category

Queen Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rihanna

Hope this helps
Did you miss the part where i said that Rihanna took back her crown as the most certified female artist of all time in the US or are you just illiterate to troll ?

Btw about Paul's being almost a billionaire nobody is talking about it because this is expected at his age and stage of his life so congrats to him but people are talking more abour Rihanna because she's young. Meanwhile Taylor Swift is being robbed.

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
Did you miss the part where i said that Rihanna took back her crown as the most certified female artist of all time in the US or are you just illiterate to troll ?

Btw about Paul's being almost a billionaire nobody is talking about it because this is expected at his age and stage of his life so congrats to him but people are talking more abour Rihanna because she's young. Meanwhile Taylor Swift is being robbed.
you talk about your mediocre fave's wealth because you know that Taylor is above her in almost every category
Taylor outsells your fave
Taylor outcharts your fave
Taylor grossed more than your fave
Taylor has won more major awards than your fave
Taylor is more talented than your fave

Taylor is a QUEEN
Rihanna is a FRAUD

Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihanna

Hope this helps

ANTIxNAME
Reactions
56,269 3,280 6,357
Alleybux
you talk about your mediocre fave's wealth because you know that Taylor is above her in almost every category
Taylor outsells your fave
Taylor outcharts your fave
Taylor grossed more than your fave
Taylor has won more major awards than your fave
Taylor is more talented than your fave

Taylor is a QUEEN
Rihanna is a FRAUD

Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihanna

Hope this helps
Reported for harassment so you know to stop trolling. Go fill an application

Reactions
48 10 38
Alleybux
Cross-eyed Cumila is a disgrace to humanity.

hope this helps.

sml.gif
No, cute-eyed Camila is an honor to humanity. The stars lean down to kiss you, but you lie awake and miss her! So you pour a heavy dose of atmosphere! And you doze of safe and soundly, but you miss her arms around you! You write a postcard to her, dear, 'cause you wish she were here!

Reactions
819 2 4
Alleybux
Beyonce is the biggest FRAUD of these last 20 years
She is a Theft and Copycat but no one says a word about it because she is a black woman
Her delusional fans are always trying to find excuses to justify her MEDIOCRITY

Hope this helps
Your clearly an anti black RACIST . I agree that Beyonce has stolen and copied but there’s no denying the talent she actually has that Taylor does not . Same goes for Rihanna . There’s no way you can actually be holding Taylor higher than these black women that would have had it much harder in ANY industry anyways . You are clearly NOT black because you would at least feel for these women KNOWING the hardships black artist especially the women face when put up against their stale , white , mediocre counterparts aka Taylor Swift who does the bare minimum but still gets a pass with little to no criticism but all the sympathy . Wtf is Taylor doing that is so important and ground breaking ? Her success comes with her being a Caucasoid . I’d doubt you or anyone would have the same energy had she been black . Just say your a racist and go about the day .

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
Your clearly an anti black RACIST . I agree that Beyonce has stolen and copied but there’s no denying the talent she actually has that Taylor does not . Same goes for Rihanna . There’s no way you can actually be holding Taylor higher than these black women that would have had it much harder in ANY industry anyways . You are clearly NOT black because you would at least feel for these women KNOWING the hardships black artist especially the women face when put up against their stale , white , mediocre counterparts aka Taylor Swift who does the bare minimum but still gets a pass with little to no criticism but all the sympathy . Wtf is Taylor doing that is so important and ground breaking ? Her success comes with her being a Caucasoid . I’d doubt you or anyone would have the same energy had she been black . Just say your a racist and go about the day .
Bla bla bla bla bla bla
If Beyonce was so talented as you claim, she would have never been a theft and copycat
She steals and copies everything to hide her mediocre talent...Taylor doesn't need to steal writing credits because she can write songs by herself
Beyonce is the one who is less talented...that is why she is theft and copycat

you want me to rate 2 mediocre women over a talented woman simply because they are black?
It is not my fault if Rih and Bey are mediocre
I will always put Taylor over them because she is more talented and more successfull...it is not my opinion but a fact
I will never support, celebrate or tolerate mediocre artists such as Rih or Bey

We never needed to find excuses for Whitney, Tina Turner, Diana because they were talented and were not thieves,copycats or mediocre like Rih and Bey

Don't blame me but blame Rih and Bey's lack of talent

Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihanna>>>>Beyonce

Hope this helps

Melanin Sugar
Reactions
36,183 1,254 1,664
Alleybux

Because she is more talented than her peers and they know it.

all of your posts favor mediocre white singers because you can brag on their sales in comparison to someone who hasn’t updated theirs in a decade. Let’s stop pretending that any of this has to do with artistic quality or integrity. Y’all want to one up and discredit Bey at any cost. No matter how stupid you look.

no one even said she was better than past artists. (Being older from the past doesn’t mean you are great nor insurpassable). That was that fonts opinion and they’re entitled to it even though it was obvious how blatant she was trolling the mj fonts.

Bey has contributed more writing than a lot of the people y’all go up for.
D23B926D-A543-410E-B525-EF87652FEAB6.jpeg
F1D5086E-9EAB-41E3-956B-3626684916E8.jpeg

Reactions
819 2 4
Alleybux
Bla bla bla bla bla bla
If Beyonce was so talented as you claim, she would have never been a theft and copycat
She steals and copies everything to hide her mediocre talent...Taylor doesn't need to steal writing credits because she can write songs by herself
Beyonce is the one who is less talented...that is why she is theft and copycat

you want me to rate 2 mediocre women over a talented woman simply because they are black?
It is not my fault if Rih and Bey are mediocre
I will always put Taylor over them because she is more talented and more successfull...it is not my opinion but a fact
I will never support, celebrate or tolerate mediocre artists such as Rih or Bey

We never needed to find excuses for Whitney, Tina Turner, Diana because they were talented and were not thieves,copycats or mediocre like Rih and Bey

Don't blame me but blame Rih and Bey's lack of talent

Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihanna>>>>Beyonce

Hope this helps
Like I said your a Racist non black and that explains the hate . Nothing more nothing less . Why the hell you even on this site ?

Last edited:
ANTIxNAME
Reactions
56,269 3,280 6,357
Alleybux
This. I don't know why is not banned yet.
And i don't know what these poster found funny in his signature post "hope this help". It's not funny at all. It's tired now

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
Like I said your a Racist non black and that explains the hate . Nothing more nothing . Why the hell you even on this site ?
hahahahahahahahahahaha
so i am not black because i expose the expose the mediocrity of a woman who is a theft/copycat and another women who can't sing or even write songs?
you can believe whatever you want
maybe i am black
maybe i am white
maybe i am yellow
maybe i am red
maybe i am green
but it doesn't change the fact that Taylor is more talented and successfull than Rihanna/Beyonce

HATERS GONNA HATE

Hope this helps

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
This. I don't know why is not banned yet.
And i don't know what these poster found funny in his signature post "hope this help". It's not funny at all. It's tired now
you enjoyed my posts when i exposed Beyonce's mediocrity but now that i am exposing your bang average fave i suddenly became a racist?
your fave's mediocrity will be exposed
it is just the beginning

Hope this helps

ANTIxNAME
Reactions
56,269 3,280 6,357
Alleybux
you enjoyed my posts when i exposed Beyonce's mediocrity but now that i am exposing your bang average fave i suddenly became a racist?
your fave's mediocrity will be exposed
it is just the beginning

Hope this helps
Awww you're crying now ... I stopped enjoying your post when i discovered what you were about. I never hated Beyoncé the way you do. I've always recognized Beyoncé's talent. I just exposed her smoke and mirror tactic. They talk about her like she's the queen and above everybody but yet, there Rihanna, Taylor swift, Adele and many other female artist who are doing better than her. And her fans are so loud and toxic, that's why i took part in dragging Bey's sales. Now i'm doing alone.

And you exposed nothing about Rihanna her hype matches her numbers. She never portrayed herself more than what she is. So sorry, not sorry, you don't have any case on Rihanna. Now log off

@The Admin @zapatos we need to ban @jackson90

Sono na wa Eren Jaeger
Reactions
31,262 1,137 4,468
Alleybux
Awww you're crying now ... I stopped enjoying your post when i discovered what you were about. I never hated Beyoncé the way you do. I've always recognized Beyoncé's talent. I just exposed her smoke and mirror tactic. They talk about her like she's the queen and above everybody but yet, there Rihanna, Taylor swift, Adele and many other female artist who are doing better than her. And her fans are so loud and toxic, that's why i took part in dragging Bey's sales. Now i'm doing alone.

And you exposed nothing about Rihanna her hype matches her numbers. She never portrayed herself more than what she is. So sorry, not sorry, you don't have any case on Rihanna. Now log off

@The Admin @zapatos we need to ban @jackson90
you are the one who is crying that is why you keep groaning me
you hate the truth about your bang average fave who can't sing
she is the 2nd most mediocre female artist of these last 20 years (just behind Beyonce aka the Theft and Copycat)
your fave is fraud...she barely sold 34millions albums in pure sales
it means that Adele outsells her entire mediocre discography with just one album
Taylor has already outachieved your manufactured fave in almost every category

Hope this helps

ANTIxNAME
Reactions
56,269 3,280 6,357
Alleybux
you are the one who is crying that is why you keep groaning me
you hate the truth about your bang average fave who can't sing
she is the 2nd most mediocre female artist of these last 20 years (just behind Beyonce aka the Theft and Copycat)
your fave is fraud...she barely sold 34millions albums in pure sales
it means that Adele outsells her entire mediocre discography with just one album
Taylor has already outachieved your manufactured fave in almost every category

Hope this helps
A groan means that you disagree. You sound childish. It's time for you go on ignore.

Until the mods ban your anti black ass.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Sometimes it can be a hurtful struggle being both black and queer
Bordeaux, Naples, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, etc are not small cities. Plenty of people of color. That's why I'm advising to go explore other places...
JaVlogs
What is dis hunny?! They look h3lla unhappy chile...just tolerating each other smh.:LOL: ewwww (Dejah voice) did she really say sexy cowboy...
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
*didn’t mean to quote myself. New LSA has me so discombobulated ‍♀️ You can edit and put "." If you want too
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Are you Kidding me? (Pics are scams from the BTS: The Fact Photobook Special Edition) There’s more pics but that’s just what I posted!
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I agree with you, not saying she’s not sad about her mom but it seems to me she got the opportunity to try and gather simpathy from the public...
Travis’s Mother’s Day post for Kylie
Does Tristan forget that he has a son? No I’m pretty sure he remembers he has a son.
Top Bottom