fais

sweetest taboo
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
6,649 709 759
Alleybux
Bla bla bla bla bla bla
If Beyonce was so talented as you claim, she would have never been a theft and copycat
She steals and copies everything to hide her mediocre talent...Taylor doesn't need to steal writing credits because she can write songs by herself
Beyonce is the one who is less talented...that is why she is theft and copycat

you want me to rate 2 mediocre women over a talented woman simply because they are black?
It is not my fault if Rih and Bey are mediocre
I will always put Taylor over them because she is more talented and more successfull...it is not my opinion but a fact
I will never support, celebrate or tolerate mediocre artists such as Rih or Bey

We never needed to find excuses for Whitney, Tina Turner, Diana because they were talented and were not thieves,copycats or mediocre like Rih and Bey

Don't blame me but blame Rih and Bey's lack of talent

Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihanna>>>>Beyonce

Hope this helps
Like I said your a Racist non black and that explains the hate . Nothing more nothing less . Why the hell you even on this site ?

Last edited:

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,618 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
Your clearly an anti black RACIST . I agree that Beyonce has stolen and copied but there’s no denying the talent she actually has that Taylor does not . Same goes for Rihanna . There’s no way you can actually be holding Taylor higher than these black women that would have had it much harder in ANY industry anyways . You are clearly NOT black because you would at least feel for these women KNOWING the hardships black artist especially the women face when put up against their stale , white , mediocre counterparts aka Taylor Swift who does the bare minimum but still gets a pass with little to no criticism but all the sympathy . Wtf is Taylor doing that is so important and ground breaking ? Her success comes with her being a Caucasoid . I’d doubt you or anyone would have the same energy had she been black . Just say your a racist and go about the day .
This. I don't know why is not banned yet.
And i don't know what these poster found funny in his signature post "hope this help". It's not funny at all. It's tired now

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
Like I said your a Racist non black and that explains the hate . Nothing more nothing . Why the hell you even on this site ?
hahahahahahahahahahaha
so i am not black because i expose the expose the mediocrity of a woman who is a theft/copycat and another women who can't sing or even write songs?
you can believe whatever you want
maybe i am black
maybe i am white
maybe i am yellow
maybe i am red
maybe i am green
but it doesn't change the fact that Taylor is more talented and successfull than Rihanna/Beyonce

HATERS GONNA HATE

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
And i don't know what these poster found funny in his signature post "hope this help". It's not funny at all. It's tired now
you enjoyed my posts when i exposed Beyonce's mediocrity but now that i am exposing your bang average fave i suddenly became a racist?
your fave's mediocrity will be exposed
it is just the beginning

Hope this helps

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,618 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
you enjoyed my posts when i exposed Beyonce's mediocrity but now that i am exposing your bang average fave i suddenly became a racist?
your fave's mediocrity will be exposed
it is just the beginning

Hope this helps
Awww you're crying now ... I stopped enjoying your post when i discovered what you were about. I never hated Beyoncé the way you do. I've always recognized Beyoncé's talent. I just exposed her smoke and mirror tactic. They talk about her like she's the queen and above everybody but yet, there Rihanna, Taylor swift, Adele and many other female artist who are doing better than her. And her fans are so loud and toxic, that's why i took part in dragging Bey's sales. Now i'm doing alone.

And you exposed nothing about Rihanna her hype matches her numbers. She never portrayed herself more than what she is. So sorry, not sorry, you don't have any case on Rihanna. Now log off

@The Admin @zapatos we need to ban @jackson90

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
Awww you're crying now ... I stopped enjoying your post when i discovered what you were about. I never hated Beyoncé the way you do. I've always recognized Beyoncé's talent. I just exposed her smoke and mirror tactic. They talk about her like she's the queen and above everybody but yet, there Rihanna, Taylor swift, Adele and many other female artist who are doing better than her. And her fans are so loud and toxic, that's why i took part in dragging Bey's sales. Now i'm doing alone.

And you exposed nothing about Rihanna her hype matches her numbers. She never portrayed herself more than what she is. So sorry, not sorry, you don't have any case on Rihanna. Now log off

@The Admin @zapatos we need to ban @jackson90
you are the one who is crying that is why you keep groaning me
you hate the truth about your bang average fave who can't sing
she is the 2nd most mediocre female artist of these last 20 years (just behind Beyonce aka the Theft and Copycat)
your fave is fraud...she barely sold 34millions albums in pure sales
it means that Adele outsells her entire mediocre discography with just one album
Taylor has already outachieved your manufactured fave in almost every category

Hope this helps

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,618 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
she is the 2nd most mediocre female artist of these last 20 years (just behind Beyonce aka the Theft and Copycat)
it means that Adele outsells her entire mediocre discography with just one album

Hope this helps
A groan means that you disagree. You sound childish. It's time for you go on ignore.

Until the mods ban your anti black ass.

nique71

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
347,468 8,758 3,183
Alleybux
I was on a songwriters IG and she indicated that Beyoncé and Usher takes 25-30% of a songwriters publishing.

I am not quite sure what that means.

Everclear

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,398 32 13
Alleybux
Recently the IFPI's Top 20 Global Artists list for 2020 leaked and I was stunned that Dua Lipa only ranked at #15 despite her massive success last year. For reference, Queen, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, and Pop Smoke outranked her, not to mention 10 other artists. Considering that she's a streaming force and seems to be at her peak, I would've expected her to make the Top 10 at least.

fais

sweetest taboo
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
6,649 709 759
Alleybux
hahahahahahahahahahaha
so i am not black because i expose the expose the mediocrity of a woman who is a theft/copycat and another women who can't sing or even write songs?
you can believe whatever you want
maybe i am black
maybe i am white
maybe i am yellow
maybe i am red
maybe i am green
but it doesn't change the fact that Taylor is more talented and successfull than Rihanna/Beyonce

HATERS GONNA HATE

Hope this helps
Taylor is no innocent saint so you could Blah Blah all day ! LMFAO . Like I said your a tired trolling Racist & I blame whoever raised you . God bless !

fais

sweetest taboo
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
6,649 709 759
Alleybux
Seriously ! They come here to bash and step on the work of black women that had to SLAVE to make it , just to uplift their stale, tasteless , privileged, stiff , fave who automatically have the upper hand . The turmoil and disrespect of it all .

fais

sweetest taboo
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
6,649 709 759
Alleybux

Hope this helps
We are still asking you what TAYLOR STIFF has done that is so groundbreaking ? What will she be remembered for ? Stale woman playing a banjo ? What exactly has she done to influence her generation and the generations to come ? How has she shaken the grounds of music ?If she can even shake the grounds of a stage or an audience. Who do you know has tried to be or embody her ? Hell even Ariana has a lot of mini me’s . How has she influenced pop culture ? When you take away the instrument what does she have and what can she do ? When you take away the whiteness where would she have been ? When you take away the repetitive song topic what could she have wrote about ? When you take away the Money , Disney jumpstart and the Miley Cyrus affiliation how would she have broke into the music scene ? A privileged flop & industry plant! And you ? A RACIST PIGLET . You’ve exposed yourself . Now scram !

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
Taylor is no innocent saint so you could Blah Blah all day ! LMFAO . Like I said your a tired trolling Racist & I blame whoever raised you . God bless !
Taylor is more talented and successfull than these 2 women
It is not my opinion but a fact

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
Seriously ! They come here to bash and step on the work of black women that had to SLAVE to make it , just to uplift their stale, tasteless , privileged, stiff , fave who automatically have the upper hand . The turmoil and disrespect of it all .
No one is bashing Bey and Rih
I am just saying the truth about their mediocre talent

Rihanna can't sing, she can't write songs, she can't play instruments, she can't dance
Taylor is above her in almost everything

Bey is a decent singer, she can't write songs, she can't play instruments, she is not creative, she is a mediocre dancer at best, she is a theft and copycat

You want these 2 mediocre women over Taylor because they are black?
Big LoL

Taylor can sing, she can write songs, she can play multiple instruments, she is very creative, she is not theft neither a copycat
I don't need to be white in order to see that Taylor is more talented than them

Hope this helps

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,618 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
We are still asking you what TAYLOR STIFF has done that is so groundbreaking ? What will she be remembered for ? Stale woman playing a banjo ? What exactly has she done to influence her generation and the generations to come ? How has she shaken the grounds of music ?If she can even shake the grounds of a stage or an audience. Who do you know has tried to be or embody her ? Hell even Ariana has a lot of mini me’s . How has she influenced pop culture ? When you take away the instrument what does she have and what can she do ? When you take away the whiteness where would she have been ? When you take away the repetitive song topic what could she have wrote about ? When you take away the Money , Disney jumpstart and the Miley Cyrus affiliation how would she have broke into the music scene ? A privileged flop & industry plant! And you ? A RACIST PIGLET . You’ve exposed yourself . Now scram !
Girl, just put him on ignore. The girl he so called stan can't even shake her own ass but this dude think she's shaking the culture. He's a whole ass weirdo.
Damn, that's why i love some aspect of reddit altho it is majority white, the mod are doing their job regardless of who the poster is. I don't even know why he still here. He know very well that this website favor the two women he despise the most.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,618 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
Recently the IFPI's Top 20 Global Artists list for 2020 leaked and I was stunned that Dua Lipa only ranked at #15 despite her massive success last year. For reference, Queen, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, and Pop Smoke outranked her, not to mention 10 other artists. Considering that she's a streaming force and seems to be at her peak, I would've expected her to make the Top 10 at least.
I think she's just starting. Let her some time, if she continue to release good songs like she did in this era, i think she could be on top one day

fais

sweetest taboo
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
6,649 709 759
Alleybux
Girl, just put him on ignore. The girl he so called stan can't even shake her own ass but this dude think she's shaking the culture. He's a whole ass weirdo.
Damn, that's why i love some aspect of reddit altho it is majority white, the mod are doing their job regardless of who the poster is. I don't even know why he still here. He know very well that this website favor the two women he despise the most.
Your so right ! Reddit be doing the damn job . & I’m definitely done talking to that turmoiled idiot .

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
Your so right ! Reddit be doing the damn job . & I’m definitely done talking to that turmoiled idiot .
you have no facts or arguments to contradict what i say, that is why you are mad
i will never put Rih who can't sing over Taylor simply because Rih is black
i will never put Bey who is a theft/copycat over Taylor simply because Bey is black
as i always say, i will never tolerate/celebrate mediocrity
Taylor is a very talented woman and also the most successfull female artist of this century..it is not my opinion but a fact
she is more talented than these 2 women
she is also more successfull than them

TAYLOR IS THE QUEEN

Hope this helps

fais

sweetest taboo
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
6,649 709 759
Alleybux
you have no facts or arguments to contradict what i say, that is why you are mad
i will never put Rih who can't sing over Taylor simply because Rih is black
i will never put Bey who is a theft/copycat over Taylor simply because Bey is black
as i always say, i will never tolerate/celebrate mediocrity
Taylor is a very talented woman and also the most successfull female artist of this century..it is not my opinion but a fact
she is more talented than these 2 women
she is also more successfull than them

TAYLOR IS THE QUEEN

Hope this helps
I’m done talking to you about this . You are a sad case . Taylor cannot sing , nor , dance and isn’t doing a single thing that is mind blowing . So you have been tolerating and celebrating mediocrity this entire time. Toodles .

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
I’m done talking to you about this . You are a sad case . Taylor cannot sing , nor , dance and isn’t doing a single thing that is mind blowing . So you have been tolerating and celebrating mediocrity this entire time. Toodles .
You are the one who tolerates mediocre artists such as Rih/Bey because they are black
You know very well that Rihanna can't sing and that Bey is a theft and copycat
But you have no shame to call Taylor mediocre although Bey and Rih can't even do half of what Taylor is able to do

Taylor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rih and Bey

Hope this helps

jackson90

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
65,777 7,520 26,138
Alleybux
They compare Beyoncé to vanilla pop artists (Taylor Swift,Adele) they compare Beyoncé to wannabe R&B artists (Ariana Grande) they compare Beyoncé to men who were making albums well before she was even born (Michael Jackson, Prince) they compare Beyoncé to women who were debuting when she was a baby and artists who don’t even match her genre or style wise (Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Celine Dion, Madonna, Mariah Carey) they compare Beyoncé to artists who came out many years after she debuted who aren’t even American (Rihanna) they even compare Beyoncé to artists who literally just came out on the scene and whom she also mentors! Lol(ChloexHalle).

Do they ever compare Rihanna to Michael Jackson??

Do they ever compare Adele and Ariana Grande??

Do they ever compare Taylor Swift and Mariah Carey??

No....

Just ignore them because nothing they say makes sense. They don’t realize that they are the first ones to run up in these desperate threads and put Beyoncé’s name in it on the first page but then act shocked when we provide receipts and shut them all the way down with facts. It’s mental illness at this point.
stop with the lies
delusional beyonce's fans are the ones who like to compare their mediocre fave to music legend just to overhype and overrate her
you all hate when Bey is compared to Taylor, Rihanna, Adele because they have all managed to outachieve Mediocryonce in almost every category
In fact your mediocre fave can't even sit at Taylor's table because she is too mediocre, she is also a theft and copycat

Hope this helps

DulaPeep

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,451 1,927 3,038
Alleybux
Guess who’s back?

sml.gif

Jojo Jacob

If I'm a drink, your'e my lemon squeeze
Reaction score
Reactions
1,893 170 101
Alleybux
Alliyah.... Her career and voice are sooo mediocre but since she died so young people will not let go of her.

Y'all just gon have to be mad. She got as far as she did because the rumors with R Kelly. Timberland and Missy, 2 big names at the time, also helped push her fame. Like I said what I said.
Not true, she actually has classic bops that people still listen to and her style is iconic.

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
Call me David because I'm coming for the giants.

Prince . . . Them 90's albums are a disjointed, pretentious mess

Drake . . . He's the king of initial hype and streaming, but he nosedives harder than anyone.

Madonna . . . Yes I know her numbers are crazy, but outside of Vogue, Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, and Music, I can't tell you much about her catalog. No one is trying to re-create that Madonna sound from the 80's. No one is modeling their careers after Madonna.

Well Dua Lipa latest album is definitely highly influenced by Madonna AmericanLife/Confession On The Dance Floor .

DulaPeep

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,451 1,927 3,038
Alleybux
I’m bout as tired of that meme as you are with her music. Lol

Will do!

and just like I have to deal with Dua‘s existence, you’ll have to deal with this very pretty and multi dimensional meme.

P.S. don’t feel attacked sis. I’m just messing a bit.

sml.gif

IndiBud10x

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,938 4,132 3,342
Alleybux
Alliyah.... Her career and voice are sooo mediocre but since she died so young people will not let go of her.

Y'all just gon have to be mad. She got as far as she did because the rumors with R Kelly. Timberland and Missy, 2 big names at the time, also helped push her fame. Like I said what I said.

I disagree. And this is coming from one who was not a true fan of her music when she was alive.

But. Disregarding all the irrelevance (Missy, R.Kelly) Aliyah had something, she had IT. She was beautiful but there was also an elusive, mysterious quality to her even as young as she was. She definitely had swagger & she had her own style. That alone would have propelled her to stardom.

Plus the fact that she was a pretty good actress. That would have opened up another route to stardom. And if she had turned out to be as good as Rih with picking hits, Aaliyah would have been huge, international.

Reaction score
Reactions
15,357 1,375 2,162
Alleybux
I disagree. And this is coming from one who was not a true fan of her music when she was alive.

But. Disregarding all the irrelevance (Missy, R.Kelly) Aliyah had something, she had IT. She was beautiful but there was also an elusive, mysterious quality to her even as young as she was. She definitely had swagger & she had her own style. That alone would have propelled her to stardom.

Plus the fact that she was a pretty good actress. That would have opened up another route to stardom. And if she had turned out to be as good as Rih with picking hits, Aaliyah would have been huge, international.

I fully agree and she had a eye for fashion i think she would excel in that department with her own clothing line she was so ahead of her time fashion wise.