Status
Not open for further replies.

beesy

too spicy for your heart
Reaction score
Reactions
21,594 472 25
Alleybux
I don‘t think SM is letting Lucas go. I feel like he might be coming back to Nct soon.
and when they do i will be cracking jokes at his expense

cheers-lets-cheers-lets-drink-party-time-cheers-guys-gif-13242610.gif

how many jokes you ask? oh just about a dozen

wayv-ten-wayv-princess-nct-wink-gif-19170086.gif

GoodFun

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,756 143 40
Alleybux
I guess billboard have finally cracked down on mass buying!

- I genuinely hate their fans - How can they now say its because these songs on the charts only chart high because they have radio play?? excuse me - harry styles "as it was" has nearly a billion streams on spotify alone - are they forgetting streaming on youtube and actual paid streams on streaming services don't weigh the same
I know RM is kicking rocks as Armpits couldn't get the song to at least be in top 10
View attachment 3765684

The funniest thing is Jimin stans being angry in the quote tweets for him having the shortest lines- Even Jin nasally voice got more lines than park jimin ? this was not my 2022 bingo list

Look at the level of delusion - You can't make this up lmaooo

Chile, it’s the fraud-audacity for me

Olivia Rodrigo stans must be fuming. How many #1 weeks did they steal from her last year smh

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,215 4,098 679
Alleybux
I agree with this. I wonder is this the first time SM strategically undercut one of their idol endorsement to give to another one? I don't care for Chanyeol but i did LOL realizing that he was the ambassador and they basically just gave it to Jaehyun it wouldn't surprise me if it was supposed to be Lucas and he fumbled.

BUT if they dare try that sh!t with Gucci when Kai is in the army I will literally lose my sh!t

Lucas was the best neoboy for model gigs in terms of face and body on my opinion, sad that he let the sugar baby gigs gone too far.

kiranala

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,568 49 2
Alleybux
one of the acounts that accused him has been sold to a company, I believe along with his signature being spotted at some driving school the some of The nct members went to for a taping(?) But the most convincing evidence his him being on set for that tapping of nct 22.

I know people where upset at how SM handled the situation but I feel like since some of the accusuition (might have been) were true, they choice the safest option to just wait it out and hope it dies out a bit and slowly start to show his face/ interactions. Or they don’t plan on brining him back and pulling a Super Junior Kibum type of thing.

Sorry if I’m repaeting things that has already been said, I jumped ahead a few pages.

beesy

too spicy for your heart
Reaction score
Reactions
21,594 472 25
Alleybux
Chile, it’s the fraud-audacity for me

Olivia Rodrigo stans must be fuming. How many #1 weeks did they steal from her last year smh
the real one who's punching air is miss taylor swift who invented creating remixes/different versions of songs to get them fraudulent number 1s

snapienickie

succubus
Reaction score
Reactions
120,039 4,386 383
Alleybux
one of the acounts that accused him has been sold to a company, I believe along with his signature being spotted at some driving school the some of The nct members went to for a taping(?) But the most convincing evidence his him being on set for that tapping of nct 22.

the bolded, what's that about? i haven't heard about that.
also hendery's sister liked his most recent insta post
you'd think she'd be mad at him for messing with her brother's bag
ru-paul-drag-race-i-cant-wait-to-see-how-this-turns-out.gif

MODERATOR NOTE
next thread: Asian Celebs LXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.