Quantcast

Asian woman walking in Manhattan bashed with hammer by stranger demanding victim remove mask

GoldenRoses

Future Wife of a Trillionaire
Reaction score
Reactions
3,982 140 165
Alleybux
There's always been attacks on Asians, media just now paying attention. Noticed it's always in the blue cities.
Bingo. Just like if the media started to report every violent crime committed against black women, it would look like some anti-black woman hate started. But, when in reality, it would just be getting more recognition.

MoMoKitty

I claw out eyes
Reaction score
Reactions
57,356 2,553 2,730
Alleybux
Funny how when black people are attacked by white people the narrative is “it’s very difficult to prove this is a hate crime.

When Asians are attacked by a black Persian the narrative is “this is clearly a hate crime.”

How convenient after Trump tried to rally all the cousin fµck!ng whites of the US to attack Asians and blow up the White House in his name, after the spotlight placed on equality for black people, and after the fake pro black lives that NOW it just so happens that there is an uptick in hate crimes against Asians and its being lead by black people who during THIS WHOLE ASIANS GAVE US COVID TIME minded their business. Seems REAL CONVENIENT.

The powers at be are up their white tricks again.

CarmenBella

Wu Tang is for the Children
Reaction score
Reactions
110,173 10,713 16,963
Alleybux
I didn't say there was a huge surge, I am saying that Asians have been racial discriminated against. I already said many times in this thread along for black people to stay away from Asian businesses since the finger is being pointed at us.
Who cares if Asians have been racial discrimated against? Everyone has been racially discriminated against at one time. Additionally, Asians came to the United States willingly. No one sent for them in fact
the United States did everything to keep them out.

I do not like that they think that hurting their feelings and asking where they are from rises to the occasion of a hate crime.

Jasmine Ross

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,405 875 356
Alleybux
I’m skeptical about this. I was even talking to my white friend about how Biden signed an Anti Asian hate crime bill and I expressed how there needed to be an Anti Black hate crime Bill. He basically ignored it and was like “welll Asians r getting attacked and it’s by black people sooo it makes sense if there’s an Anti-Asian one” as if black people were undeserving of a hate crime Bill. This is probably the agenda the media is trying to sell to the public now.

However I’m not excusing this act of violence. I hope the woman is okay.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,887 45,160 6,446
Alleybux
Bingo. Just like if the media started to report every violent crime committed against black women, it would look like some anti-black woman hate started. But, when in reality, it would just be getting more recognition.
Why are vast majority of your posts about crimes against Asians?

Nothing else interests you?

Jasmine Ross

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,405 875 356
Alleybux
Since they gonna blame black folks, let us stay out of Asian people's way. Y'all learn how to do your own hair and nails and stay the fµck away. This gonna be an ugly ass summer because now more Asian people are going to be walking around here talking sh!t about Black folks and how we are violent just from these incidents alone but then we see a White guy have a bad day at a salon, kills 8 folks but you won't see them talking sh!t about White people. Look I knowing quarantine done, but I am staying my black ass inside. Idgaf. It ain't safe
This...I’m scared of this. Black people really need to start their own innovating. The time is now.

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,518 4,065 3,822
Alleybux
you can bet your bottom dollar that if government tries to take these mentally ill people off the streets and house them somewhere the ACLU will be dusting off their old playbook and be suing the pants off everybody for trampling on these people's rights.

...and yes this angle is the flavor of the month for the media so any tussle that involves and asian person these days makes the 6 o'clock news as a hate crime.

Last edited:

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,084 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
Who cares if Asians have been racial discrimated against? Everyone has been racially discriminated against at one time. Additionally, Asians came to the United States willingly. No one sent for them in fact
the United States did everything to keep them out.

I do not like that they think that hurting their feelings and asking where they are from rises to the occasion of a hate crime.
siis you literally ranting to the choir the lyrics of the song we are already performing. I agree with u plain and simple. No more back and forth

GoldenRoses

Reaction score
Reactions
3,982 140 165
Alleybux
Why are vast majority of your posts about crimes against Asians?

Nothing else interests you?
Because I find LSA to be very reactionary when it comes to it and I can't hold back on commenting. All logic seems to be flown out the window.

GoldenRoses

Reaction score
Reactions
3,982 140 165
Alleybux
And you don't find anybody on lsa to be "reactionary " to anything else?
I don't care much about those topics? Why are you so pressed that I comment on Asian related posts? You won't be the first or last to imply I'm some non-black troll. God forbid anyone on this website has an opinion that differs, then they aren't black :rolleyes:. And why are you snooping so hard. You may aswell look at my other posts I've commented on. They weren't Asian-related. Does that interest you?

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,887 45,160 6,446
Alleybux
I don't care much about those topics? Why are you so pressed that I comment on Asian related posts? You won't be the first or last to imply I'm some non-black troll. God forbid anyone on this website has an opinion that differs, then they aren't black :rolleyes:. And why are you snooping so hard. You may aswell look at my other posts I've commented on. They weren't Asian-related. Does that interest you?
I wasn't implying anything about your race, nor am I" pressed". I just asked a simple question.

It's just strange to me to only "care much" about crimes against Asians is all. It's not like taking a particular interest in crimes against young children or something

And I wasn't snooping. Snooping is secretively trying to find out something, especially private information.
Your comments on this message board aren't private. Anybody can view them

GoldenRoses

Reaction score
Reactions
3,982 140 165
Alleybux
It's just strange to me to only "care much" about crimes against Asians is all. It's not like taking a particular interest in crimes against young children or something
Yeah... because virtually everyone on this board is against crimes committed against children. But, when its Asians, its a different story. Y'all become very weird. :no_mouth: For, example you... right now. Now, leave me alone you weirdo, or I'll get a restraining order or steal your alleybux.

Summer Sweetie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,887 45,160 6,446
Alleybux
Yeah... because virtually everyone on this board is against crimes committed against children. But, when its Asians, its a different story. Y'all become very weird. :no_mouth: For, example you... right now. Now, leave me alone you weirdo, or I'll get a restraining order or steal your alleybux.

Your" example" is way off base. My first post in thread was expressing sympathy for victims , wish for speedy recovery, and hope that culprit is apprehended.

And I dont think anybody in here said what the perp did was good .

A restraining order? stealing my alleybux?

Lol

I'm so frightened

GoldenRoses

Reaction score
Reactions
3,982 140 165
Alleybux
Your" example" is way off base. My first post in thread was expressing sympathy for victims , wish for speedy recovery, and hope that culprit is apprehended.

And I dont think anybody in here said what the perp did was good .

A restraining order? stealing my alleybux?

Lol

I'm so frightened
What are you even arguing about? Its not that serious sweetie...

Girl.... you should be frightened. Your alleybux aren't safe. :cool:

lmao

SlootMadonna

Crackhead ho
Reaction score
Reactions
39,185 2,306 1,489
Alleybux
This lady needs to be hospitalized don't give her a chance to attack another or have babies and carry on her crazy genes Or kill them too.

IndigoKnows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,293 8,876 8,861
Alleybux
People get attacked all the time in NYC, but I wonder why they are specifically focusing on Asian people. Asian people were the talk of the virus last year and now they're the talk of the world again for sympathy.

You couldn't pay me enough money to believe Asian people are discriminated against or under-privileged. They are the highest paid people in America (over white people, actually) and they have businesses, programs, and resources everywhere. Colleges and universities love them.

GoldenRoses

Reaction score
Reactions
3,982 140 165
Alleybux
It's not an argument. It's a discussion.

As far as my alleybux....ok.
I'm confused on why you are so bent on arguing with me about nothing.

My initial comment on this thread is that the media highlighting crimes against Asians and people becoming more aware of them have made it seem like there's been an uptick in Asian targeted hate-crimes.

So..... what's the problem? Do you disagree, or??? Or are you still trying to police people on who can and cannot comment on Asian posts???

This whole "discussion" is so dumb, lmao. sorry for cracking jokes e9

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,392 1,172
Alleybux
Question: so no Asian attacks when trump was calling it the China Flu?

Now a year later, Black people are attacking Asians for the corona right when the city is set to open up?

sorry to the victim because how terrible.

but I’m not buying these convenient and random attacks against Asians - what was the reason ?

At the peak of corona, they weren’t attacking them.

CackleJackal

And who is you?
Reaction score
Reactions
3,675 250 126
Alleybux
Wth. Why would you even do this to anyone. The asian women looked as if they were minding their business. This is very strange.

All these random attacks on Asian people by Black people is very strange and not sitting right with my spirit. Lord forgive me but I feel like these are PR stunts. Asians have ruled the business side of our communities for years and you rarely hear about these attacks. What you DO hear about is how they are rude, over charge and suck all the wealth from black communities. Its almost like Asians and Caucasian's are getting together to figure out how to silence the real victims of racism...us...and, as usual, painting the true victims as perpetrators so they can dodge culpability for not giving us reparations or allowing us to own businesses in our own neighborhoods...

ChubbyCC

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,462 2,399 3,948
Alleybux
Well now they got their Asian hate crime task force. So, they don’t need to worry about not getting justice.

Lepidoptera

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
57,867 3,235 1,227
Alleybux
And why would it start now? Why didn’t black people start attacking Asians a few years back when they were beating up black women left and right? Or what about at the very beginning of the pandemic? It doesn’t make any sense.
Exactly. Why now?! Why didn't they start in the 90s when you couldn't keep their asses from rolling thru DEEP at hip hop shows? They were obcessed and had no issues around ALL black crowds. I'm old enough to remember that , too. Ain't sh!t adding up about this.

ladygemma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,080 1,693 2,156
Alleybux
Some of these posters are lying an they don't live in nyc or go outside cuz that post was a straight lie
RIght, ride the 3 train outside of manhattan at night and you will see some sh!t!
I need to see proof and was she AA? Cause usually whenever a black woman is fighting someone. It’s because they feel offended by something that person did or said. This woman in the video looked like she was walking by these Asian women and then just started swinging randomly.
Woman accused of assaulting a flight attendant on American Airlines flight. And yes she was AA. I'm not sure where you got this idea that black women can never, ever be violent or aggressive. As I said earlier, being violent and aggressive is not limited to any one race. There are flat out crazy and just plain angry people in any US major metropolitan area.

ladygemma

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,080 1,693 2,156
Alleybux
Because I find LSA to be very reactionary when it comes to it and I can't hold back on commenting. All logic seems to be flown out the window.
I agree. Some people here are extremely lacking in empathy, compassion, humanity, etc. I feel bad for anyone who is the target of racial violence, sh!t anyone who is the target of random violence. You either believe in equality and justice for ppl who racism affects or you don't but you are a hypocrite if you are ok with it as long as it isn't against your people. I can't believe in equality and justice for black people but not any other minority group. Even if the media is overblowing it, even though violence against black people is a much bigger issue, even though some asians are blaming black folks unfairly, even though some asians are very prejudiced against black people, in my ideal world, no one should have to live in fear of racist violence. I'm not out there marching for them, but damn I do feel sympathy for any victims of violent attacks and I'm not trying to come up with all these conspiracies (the police have a new department program to recruit homeless black people to attack asians), etc. If you think violence is funny or not a big deal, you need some therapy and to get right with your God.

trillataste

Don Dada
Reaction score
Reactions
135,956 4,263 1,884
Alleybux
What are black people in nyc think about? I didn’t know they were monolith. It’s bad look to see every video like this black people call it fake and agenda which is exactly what whites racist do on black victims
Girl bye, where were you with ur cape in the thread where the Asian man kicked the black woman in her pregnant stomach on the train before this fake campaign started? Where were you in the countless threads where these Asians were beating black elderly women in their shops? So damn fake, just say ur Asian and go. No one cares about ur asses, if we are attacking u so much please stop setting up shop in our communities problem solved.

trillataste

Don Dada
Reaction score
Reactions
135,956 4,263 1,884
Alleybux
I agree. Some people here are extremely lacking in empathy, compassion, humanity, etc. I feel bad for anyone who is the target of racial violence, sh!t anyone who is the target of random violence. You either believe in equality and justice for ppl who racism affects or you don't but you are a hypocrite if you are ok with it as long as it isn't against your people. I can't believe in equality and justice for black people but not any other minority group. Even if the media is overblowing it, even though violence against black people is a much bigger issue, even though some asians are blaming black folks unfairly, even though some asians are very prejudiced against black people, in my ideal world, no one should have to live in fear of racist violence. I'm not out there marching for them, but damn I do feel sympathy for any victims of violent attacks and I'm not trying to come up with all these conspiracies (the police have a new department program to recruit homeless black people to attack asians), etc. If you think violence is funny or not a big deal, you need some therapy and to get right with your God.
This was not a hate crime against Asians idk what is confusing a lot of people. Crackheads in nyc are notorious for chasing people, attacking people and trying to rob people. This same woman most likely attacked three other black people before she got to this Asian woman ugh.

SHE bySheree

Coming to Neiman’s around September, Spring/Summer
Reaction score
Reactions
8,737 424 287
Alleybux
This has nothing to do with me or any other black woman. The victim says she’s going back to Taiwan though so goodbye and farewell to her.

QueenKush

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,201 310 164
Alleybux
Quite a few of these attacks that are being labeled as anti-asian are in reality being done by mentally ill people who have been able to roam all around New York since Covid and they are probably attacking Asian people because they are being bombarded with talk about asian people in areas they frequent and its triggering their broken minds (walking into stores or being in facilities that have to news on 24/7)

Dangnabit100

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,449 1,464 474
Alleybux
Something is SUPER fishy about these attacks. Almost as if people are being paid. Since when do black people attack Asians? They won't even cut off support by refusing to stop going to nail salons and their beauty supplies. Ain't adding up.
Imagine the reports on attacks against Black people! Asians are just getting their day in the sun! I do not believe Gor one minute their is an uptick ! We all know are news is propaganda!

Dangnabit100

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,449 1,464 474
Alleybux
Also, some states are releasing prisoners due to Covid so who knows who is roaming the streets these days!

Badassery xx

Sure don't give a damn!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
47,498 831 193
Alleybux
All these random attacks on Asian people by Black people is very strange and not sitting right with my spirit. Lord forgive me but I feel like these are PR stunts. Asians have ruled the business side of our communities for years and you rarely hear about these attacks. What you DO hear about is how they are rude, over charge and suck all the wealth from black communities. Its almost like Asians and Caucasian's are getting together to figure out how to silence the real victims of racism...us...and, as usual, painting the true victims as perpetrators so they can dodge culpability for not giving us reparations or allowing us to own businesses in our own neighborhoods...

I agree. It is not my intention at all to minimise the brutality of the situation Asians are facing but something seems VERYYYYYYY off about this. Asians have been providing products and services for ages now, why is it at THIS particular time bp are deciding to attack them. I do know that some bp can be rude to Asian servers, I've seen it happen, and I have also seen the reverse occur. But these back to back attacks don't make any sense.

I truly believe that the bolded is what is probably going down.

charm21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,820 118 8
Alleybux
Seen this story and video from yahoo news they stated it wasn’t racially targeted just a random attack. Look at the comments from this video of them saying black people are animals etc and that all these attacks need to stop which they do but all attacks should stop just like cops need to stop killing and abusing black people.