Quantcast

Asked for knotless braids, this isn’t it?!

Angel212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,748 3,657 1,190
Alleybux
I told her I wanted big knotless braids. I should have walked out when I asked her how much? I showed her a photo, and she told the girl braiding my hair in her language. When I got done, I looked in the mirror and wanted to scream. It looks like a child did my hair. The section are big, with skinny braids and THEY AREN’T KNOTLESS!!! Do I call her and ask for my money back?

snicole76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
237,641 3,245 138
Alleybux
1619298055994.png

Pics?!?!?

sweetepie842

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,017 222 15
Alleybux
Sorry to hear, but if you aren’t satisfied with your hair at any salon/braiding shop ALWAYS speak up as they are doing your hair, especially if it doesn’t feel right, hurts as they are doing it or you don’t like the look. Periodically ask to see how it looks in the mirror so you can assess if things are going the way you want. You should have said something right then and there while still in the shop. Bc now since you went home it will be hard to get ya money back and they will prob say you paid and left and didn’t complain, so...??

They aren’t going to be in a rush to refund your money or fix it bc you left the shop. If you had spoke up while there, then maybe someone else with more experience could have redone it or they could have worked something out. Once you leave, it’s a wrap... they got their money and they prob saw tons of customers after you. If you aren’t a regular customer then they aren’t going to feel obligated to do anything else even though you don’t like the hairstyle. Try going back in person/ don’t call them. Maybe if the owner has a heart they will help you out, but it’s looking like a dub on that.. next time speak up, it will save you!!

Last edited:

Angel212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,748 3,657 1,190
Alleybux
The owner asked if I liked it, I said, it’s okay while looking mad. She knew I was upset cause when I said bye to everyone she kept looking down and avoided me.

Angel212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,748 3,657 1,190
Alleybux
Sorry to hear, but if you aren’t satisfied with your hair at any salon/braiding shop ALWAYS speak up as they are doing your hair, especially if it doesn’t feel right, hurts as they are doing it or you don’t like the look. Periodically ask to see how it looks in the mirror so you can assess if things are going the way you want. You should have said something right then and there while still in the shop. Bc now since you went home it will be hard to get ya money back and they will prob say you paid and left and didn’t complain, so...??

They aren’t going to be in a rush to refund your money or fix it bc you left the shop. If you had spoke up while there, then maybe someone else with more experience could have redone it or they could have worked something out. Once you leave, it’s a wrap... they got their money and they prob saw tons of customers after you. If you aren’t a regular customer then they aren’t going to feel obligated to do anything else even though you don’t like the hairstyle. Try going back in person/ don’t call them. Maybe if the owner has a heart they will help you out, but it’s looking like a dub on that.. next time speak up, it will save you!!

thank you for understanding! Most people here are so evil spirited and say more harm than good on here.

JenShahBraid

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,691 1,156 312
Alleybux
Don't ever be too scary to speak up about unsatisfactory services when you are spending YOUR money.

sweetepie842

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,017 222 15
Alleybux
thank you for understanding! Most people here are so evil spirited and say more harm than good on here.
Yw boo! I've been there before, so I always say something there in person if I don't like how my hair looks. It becomes too much of a headache once you leave if you aren't satisfied. I recently watched a case on Judge Judy or I think the People's Court and the judge ruled that the plaintiff should have said something before she left the shop. I think the plaintiff got a partial refund bc she ended up trying to fix it herself cause of time restraints instead of having the stylist fix it for her, when the stylist offered.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom