Assuming there’s parallel universes, what happens to the other ‘you’s’?

Ms. Salarywoman
Reactions
93,612 7,678 3,911
Alleybux
I was just thinking about parallel universes where I might exist in those. What if the other me’s were evil and good too, what happens to my soul in that situation?

I mean parallel universes is just a theory right now.

But do I go to heaven if the overall me’s are good? Or am I going to pay for the price of the other me’s being evil?

Or are those just separate souls from the me in this universe.

Reactions
40,072 1,136 148
Alleybux
I know there's a version of me happy, content, successful and beautiful, living the life. Not that i'm not those things rn but still... a girl can only dream.

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Charles didn’t alert the media where to find them, I think it was William. That’s why Harry is willing to work through it with Charles but is...
The DF: Charles has only met Archie twice.
I just came to see if they mentioned the price of the house and I have not been disappointed They can't seem to decide though how much it costs...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Who Is Henry Cavill Girlfriend Natalie Viscuso? Bio, Father, & Relationship Insight Came across a few articles like this on Twitter This bit...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
This is so sad and depressing. It is just the way it is. Men are very visual and generally speaking, when we as men think about marriage and...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
When I heard her say she wasn't fasting for weight loss but doing a Spritual Fast. I immediately thought why not do it for both! If you can as she...
Phaedra Made Her Debut On WWHL And Nobody Watched
Rehearsed or not, Phaedra had some of the best reads. I would love to see her back on RHOA.
Top Bottom