Quantcast

Astrology Experts,mi beg yuh fi help me

Zebracake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,837 789 179
Alleybux
Hey everyone , first let me say thanks for coming !

Not sure whether I should say morning or night since were all from around the globe lol.

I mostly lurk in astrology alley, but lately I am really curious to know more about my placements and how to maximize my potential in life.

if anyone has some time to spare and wants to check it out, I’ve placed right below.

B8AFCEB2-249C-4FB1-92AA-CAC0802B8D92.jpeg

10E79490-0233-4F4F-9BC6-F6F74400EAFB.png

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,927 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
Hey OP,
I'm trying to practice my natal chart reading skills so it may not be accurate but ill try. I dont use placidius though. Your chart is also very blurry.

Leo rising at 5 degrees. Interesting. You must display some confidence, probably popular. But with the sun opposite at 23 degrees Aquarius, there may be an opposite to what you show to how you truly are. You may also focus on "others" too or the matters of that house is probably a life lesson for you.

Scorpio moon at 1 degree in the 4H. You are probably not shy of your emotions and you probably enjoy digging deep. It's in detriment though so they MAY take over you. May be very moody depending on aspects. You also have Pluto here so your early life may have been tumultuous.

Pisces mercury in the 8H at 7 degrees. Mercury is in detriment. You may daydream, you may be intuitive, your mind may think a lot about matters in the 8th. This is giving me, psychic, healer kind of vibes. Not really focused on...concrete things? Are you really into astrology, spells, new age type of things?

Last edited:

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,927 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
Venus in Aries, 7 degrees in the 9H.
Venus is in detriment, they usually say Aries Venus are pretty xesual, provocative, it being in a Libra degree though, may tone it down a bit. In the 9H, are you attracted to maybe foreigners? Or maybe they're attracted to you?

I view Venus also at what you enjoy so with it being in Aries....do you like being a leader? Being active? Being independant? Or education, travelling, etc since it's in the 9th.

Cancer retrograde mars at 8 degrees in the 12H.
Jeez. You may have a serious hard time with your anger, especially since it being retrograde, it may be redirected towards yourself. You may be more emotionally/spiritually driven when it comes to your goals/it may be a bit not...idk, focused? Or you may have a hard time making your goals concrete. It's at a Scorpio degree though so it may not be THAT bad.

Libra Jupiter at 14 degrees retrograde in 3H.
Since Jupiter shows luck or how to get it, your beliefs, etc. You may have luck concerning things with the 3H. It's retrograde though so again, may be internally directed. 14 is a Taurus degree, kinda looks like some art, fashion, beauty of some kind. Beliefs may be...idk, open?

Saturn is lessons so you may have to learn something concerning others.

Uranus and neptune in the 6H. Your day to day life may not really be normal or you may prefer that. It being in Taurus shows me someone who likes to take it slow maybe, be comfortable, etc.

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,927 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
I was going to do rulers but I admit, I don't really know how. Aspects are kind of hard but something thats interesting to see....

Sun conjunct Saturn. Do you have a good relationship with male figures in your life? Saturn themes may be present.

Mars Square Jupiter....I forgot what that meant.

Ruler of 5H in 3H, you may enjoy talking, writing, and since its sag, travelling, teaching, etc. In matters of romance and friendship, you are prolly a pretty open person.

Kalesalad

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,027 1,252 664
Alleybux
I was going to do rulers but I admit, I don't really know how. Aspects are kind of hard but something thats interesting to see....

Sun conjunct Saturn. Do you have a good relationship with male figures in your life? Saturn themes may be present.

Mars Square Jupiter....I forgot what that meant.

Ruler of 5H in 3H, you may enjoy talking, writing, and since its sag, travelling, teaching, etc. In matters of romance and friendship, you are prolly a pretty open person.
Mars square Jupiter might be the type to not get mad easily. I don’t want to say pushover but gives a gentle and timid personality

Gotta Goat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,518 79 59
Alleybux
Interesting.

One of my exes has the EXACT same placements as you, except they were a Sagittarius Moon. And I was friends with someone with those exact placements, except they were a Libra Moon.

Others who replied before me gave some great insight on to your placements, so I'll leave that be. Anyway, from what I know of my ex and my friend(they do NOT know each other, by the way), they were very smart, very confident, loyal, very sweet but VERY blunt, popular, "nerdy" and "cool" at the same time, and insanely attractive.

My ex was soooo FINE. And my friend was beautiful and sexy as hell(but we both valued our friendship over anything).

I feel like both of them, in my opinion, lived so humbly where they accomplished much less than what they were capable of, at least when they were in my life. Thing is, they were HARD workers and took their jobs/commitments seriously but were financially/professionally complacent.

Sorry. I just couldn't help but go back in time for a moment because you expressed interest in maximizing your potential because obviously, you want to be very successful in whatever it is that you do. And if you want to use astrology as a tool. Study. Study. Study. And continue to take action in between.

Again, both Aquariuses I mentioned has the same placements as you, except one is a Sag moon and the other is a Libra moon.

With your Scorpio moon, I imagine you've got the discipline to succeed in whatever you do.

Zebracake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,837 789 179
Alleybux
Bumping my thread cuz I never saw all these responses ! Thank you everyone ! Reading through them now and will answer questions asked

WendyAddams

Financial Dominatrix
Reaction score
Reactions
6,716 182 136
Alleybux

Personally, I use rulers for empty houses like you did below.

The planet: what energy is expressed
The sign & aspect: how energy is expressed
The house: where energy is expressed
Rulership: combination of all three

This is good.

Ruler of 5th in 3rd (+Mercury in Pisces in 8th): OP is someone who probably has the ability to be a great creative and expressive writer (or thinker) — she puts her heart into the written word. She (or he) may find herself writing or thinking a lot about philosophical, metaphysical, and "dark" topics — for fun. OP def has a desire to travel either physically or mentally. She may be someone who loves learning, but not in a formal or traditional sense (3rd house) for fun (5th house). She may find she's initially enthralled with people who are able to creatively express themselves and their thoughts. In other words, what captures her immediate attention are words and how someone expresses themself. She may also have the tendency to wear her heart on their sleeve. Her words also have the ability to transform people lives. People may be transfixed by her voice or words.

There is a possibility that this person has a gift to commune with the dead or those between worlds. This communion occurs in the dreamscape. However, I see this more with people with Mercury as the ruler of the 8th.

This could manifest more as someone who is deeply intuitive.

OP may not believe she is intelligent or intuitive as she is...there is something about how you present yourself (and how others perceive you) and how you communicate that's off...

With her North Node also occupying her 5th house (ruler in 3rd), her purpose is tied to creation and communication. Great success awaits her on this path. Although, she may start her life and career on a more traditional and safe path. The latter is not for her.

What I wrote above is a very very generic interpretation.

The entire chart has to be taken into consideration and I can't really see it.

SerafinaCyan

On timeout 4 correcting Xenophobic Misogynists
Reaction score
Reactions
131,137 4,876 2,151
Alleybux
We have a lot of similar placements, OP.

Aqua Sun, Leo Rising, Venus Aries.

Ahh! I just saw your birthday, we are one week apart, same year, almost down to the minute lol. Hey twin! @Tinys

Zebracake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,837 789 179
Alleybux
To be honest every single persons reading was so on point it was shocking . All of the things y’all said are true. I couldn’t prepare myself for what I read, been spending time mentally processing how accurate everything is ….and it feels so contradictory to what is actually going on in my life the past couple years …Is there some kind of astrological event that is making everything I do fail?

My big issue I’m facing right now…..I have been struggling financially for almost 2 whole years, cuz i have had an inordinate amount of random emergencies that were out of my control, including issues regarding health for myself and family members .

it’s To the point i have even started entertaining the idea that someone has cursed me…..but then i realized maybe it’s something in the stars…..which led me here. I am no stranger by any means to having hardships. But what’s different is i usually have victories to uplift me through the hard times and these days whatever I do to uplift myself or my situation only bites
Me in the ass.

(and i know you’re wondering if I’m a sh!tty person or not to get full context. I am not perfect but I go out of my way to wish people well, invest in their well being and not have spirit of revenge, if that helps at all)

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
Confession: I've not had the best experience with the Aquarius-Scorpio combination. In total I find it a wicked personality. However, this is not about me as we don't know each other, so I hope my bias doesn't come through.

You mention you've been experiencing burdens and blockages in the recent past, I believe the transit of Saturn may be the source of your problems.

In astrology Saturn represents reality. However, I believe this is not an objective but the reality you've programmed into your life experience. Eg. if you believe working eighty hour weeks will produce abundance, during a Saturn transit you will get that result. OTOH, if you entertain the idea that men over six feet put their hands on women, during a Saturn transit, um, you will be slapped. On an enlightened level you will recognize these events as confirmation of your beliefs and expectation. On an unenlightened level you will received these events as things other people are doing to you, with you as 100% innocent bystander.

So yea. Saturn brings you into touch with your personal reality. The parts of your chart he's transiting will be the locations in spotlight.

In December 2020 Saturn entered Aquarius. Saturn will stay here for roughly two years, then move into Pisces your house of earned income for another two+ years. This could be a bumpy five years for Aquarians who are unconscious, but relatively easier for the ones aware of the Saturn principle. He brings you into touch with the way you've programmed your reality.

Last edited:

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
^^There is more to be said about Saturn, but I want to focus on your personal chart for a bit.

In your chart I see you've experiencing three major influences at once. You're having a lunar return, a saturn return, & your Venus has turned retrograde.

Progressed moon in Scorpio was a sexy and intense time for me, it was also when I first got into astrology. However my favorite progression was my own lunar return. At that point I felt totally in my element. Your own relationship with your moon will color this progression.

As this is your lunar return you've circled the zodiac and would've gained experience in dealing with every sign. Since the moon is attractive the sign it was in should attract that zodiac sign to give you that energetic experience. True, some of these interaction occurred while you were a child, but the memory should still be there.

Saturn Return says the same as above, but this was an external influence. Like the game "Ring Around The Rosie" Saturn has tested every aspect of your life, and now he's about to do it again. This also means that the first cycle, the cycle of youth is over, now you're about to enter "middle age".

Finally, I see your Venus is going Retrograde. This will last for forty three(43) years, yes a mighty long time. Opinions vary on what Venus Retrograde means, but my preferred definition is that the retrograde is good because it allows you to understand the energy better. In "real time" a retrograde planet moves slower, or appears to move slower. The effect of this is that the viewer can see it clearly. When an object is whizzing past you a blur is all you can make out. However when an object is passing by slowly whether forward or backward, it is easy to tell what's really going on.

Venus rules gratification, and the things that give us pleasure. Venus also rules romantic relationships, as well as professional partnerships. What this retrograde will do is give you great insight into how relationships work; romantic relationships, professional partnerships, diplomacy, beauty and pleasure. If any of this is of interest you'll have the edge.

A shot is fired. Everyone see smoke and a person drops. You, however, sees a basketball leaving the gun barrel and floating towards its target. You can make out the lines, the dimples, even the logo.

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
One more thing.

Venus rules Taurus & Libra. You will "officially" enter your Venus Retrograde when you meet a Libra and/or a Taurus in conjunction. They will invite you to something, it could be anything. Personally, I find those signs fake, so be sensible. You don't have to trust them, just know you've entered your VR when these two pop up in your life. They're agents of Venus.

Zebracake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,837 789 179
Alleybux
@KitzY this brought tears to my eyes. Wow.

this is also terrifying information . It sounds like my chart is very bleak . It kind of makes me feel more frozen with anxiety than I did before.

Especially this Saturn in aquarius (which is for 1991-1994 upon my research so I get that it is generational but still confusing )

and the Venus retrograde for 43 years? i get how you’re saying to twist it to my benefit but it’s like why do I always get the hard assignments of making sh!t look like a diamond ? It feels like there is a lot of ominous information when it comes to a lot of my placements and it makes me confused about what my true destiny is.

i really don’t know what to do next . Im not used to feeling stupid but I am admitting that right now I feel like an idiot. I barely understood it all. But the gist of it appeared to say that every bad thing that’s happened to me (lately) is because I “believed” it would. so every single thing was always my fault just by thinking about it?. for the sake of discussion I’ll accept this theory , but it has me like “why didn’t anything positive i prayed /worked for work out then??”

And then saying I’ll meet a Taurus or Libra does that mean romantically? Or just platonic? Does it matter that I’m already with someone two years? Sorry to sound ignorant , I’ll continue to research but this is a lot of info , it’s blowing me.

anyway, thank you for this extremely thoughtful reading. You don’t know me from anywhere and you felt i was worth all of this effort, despite not liking my sign combo(and you still came off very impartial, which was awesome) . That means a lot to me

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
..and the Venus retrograde for 43 years? i get how you’re saying to twist it to my benefit but it’s like why do I always get the hard assignments of making sh!t look like a diamond...

Personally, I see you're Venus going retrograde as a positive. I take it to mean Venus related areas will be an asset or work to your benefit. So because things that other miss, you can see clear as day.

It feels like there is a lot of ominous information when it comes to a lot of my placements and it makes me confused about what my true destiny is...

This Saturn transit to your Ascendant & Sun will help with clarifying your mission.

And then saying I’ll meet a Taurus or Libra does that mean romantically?

Not necessarily. You could meet the energy in any area of your life.

Or just platonic? Does it matter that I’m already with someone two years? Sorry to sound ignorant , I’ll continue to research but this is a lot of info , it’s blowing me.

Alright.

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
this is also terrifying information . It sounds like my chart is very bleak . It kind of makes me feel more frozen with anxiety than I did before.

Astrology is vast and complex and open to interpretation. I'm sure another reader might see things differently. I've talked about where Saturn is at present. Let's talked for a sec where Saturn was and what tests are over.

Remember that movie The Grave Digger's Daughters? He wanted them all to be doctors, but the eldest one rebelled, so he told her about herself. "Look at your sister. She wasn't as smart as you but she tried, and today she's a nurse. You didn't even try!" This is Saturn's attitude, he wants you to try your best in the area of your chart he's transiting.

Saturn transited Capricorn from December 2017 through December 2020. There were a few excursions into other signs during that time, but these were the official start and end dates of the transit. As a Leo Ascendant, Capricorn represents your 6th house of health, and work - your day to day job. While here Saturn wanted to know; Is this the fittest and healthiest you can be? Why don't I apply a little pressure to find out. Is this the best job you can do? Can you work a little faster, a little neater, more original? Are you sure this is what you ought to be doing for a living? Why don't I squeeze you a little to get those answers.

^^This is done. As you know Saturn has moved on, no more tests. However, you should've emerged with a clear sense of your limits and tolerances in those areas - work & health.

Let's look at your moon sign. Everyone has TWO moon signs - the natal moon, and the progressed moon. The natal moon describes your default emotional nature, the progressed moon denotes your current emotional needs and focus. Both of these are in Scorpio for you, hence your Lunar Return.

You have Sun in Aquarius, with progressed moon in Scorpio. Aquarius & Scorpio are both fixed signs so this makes for a tense aspect. Tense aspects denote change, change from one season to the next. From Aquarius perspective Scorpio sits in the 10th house. The 10th house is the house of reputation, career, and public image. Moon in the 10th house says your focus will be on career matters; maybe a change, maybe an enhancement. With the Sun & Moon in tense aspect you will get the lucky breaks to make those changes happen. If you've been working at something for a while with little success, this Sun-Moon square will give your the energy to breakthrough.