Astrology memes!

over my dead body bitch
Reactions
38,358 518 328
Alleybux
when-you-go-astellium-cabadasstrology-inthe-lst-hous-badasstrology-%F0%9F%98%8E-13811119.png

when-you-got-neptune-in-house-1-and-everybody-in-13811121.png

aa7ef3401044e079846e6bb0ec1e9e84.jpg

images

8cc9e297e5c662248e6dad2a95a0e03d--mercury-direct-mercury-retrograde.jpg

Aquarius-Memes-46.jpeg

aquarius-be-like.jpg

sorry-for-the-mean-awful-accurate-things-said-squad-aquarius-7601552.png

(I'm kinda not sorry...because they were accurate)

When you have an Aquarius sun with a Leo moon:
starring-my-virgo-moon-on-the-left-my-leo-24949032.png

the-signs-when-texting-fast-at-texting-gemini-aries-leo-19474238.png

The Divine Trillest
Reactions
30,983 516 471
Alleybux
aa7ef3401044e079846e6bb0ec1e9e84.jpg

sorry-for-the-mean-awful-accurate-things-said-squad-aquarius-7601552.png

(I'm kinda not sorry...because they were accurate)

When you have an Aquarius sun with a Leo moon:
starring-my-virgo-moon-on-the-left-my-leo-24949032.png

Oh I can relate Aries Sun/Cap Moon
I can't decide if I want to be Adventurous and Impulsive or Cautious and Meticulous.

My Pisces Mercury be like eff the details its getting in the way of creativity while my Jupiter in Virgo be like I think not everything needs to be perfect.

over my dead body bitch
Reactions
38,358 518 328
Alleybux
Are they all in the same planet? I skimmed through the exxttra as fugg thread you made about your birth time being wrong :p
Dayum...I was extra as fuck in that thread? Lmfao ofc.

Yup. All in the same zodiac sign in Aquarius. The thing is, if my Sun was more into the degrees of Aquarius, it would be positioned in the first house as well. Sadly, it's placed in the 12th house, on the borderline of the 1st house, which makes me shy but social (ambivert) so I NEED my space to recharge. I may be a bit shy when I first meet someone new, but once we start getting to talk, in about five minutes the other first house planets start doing it's thing. With all these Aquarius placements, I 'should' be very unemotional and distant but thank goodness the Leo moon prevents a good portion of that.

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reactions
272,355 6,511 2,015
Alleybux
Dayum...I was extra as fuck in that thread? Lmfao ofc.

Yup. All in the same zodiac sign in Aquarius. The thing is, if my Sun was more into the degrees of Aquarius, it would be positioned in the first house as well. Sadly, it's placed in the 12th house, on the borderline of the 1st house, which makes me shy but social (ambivert) so I NEED my space to recharge. I may be a bit shy when I first meet someone new, but once we start getting to talk, in about five minutes the other first house planets start doing it's thing. With all these Aquarius placements, I 'should' be very unemotional and distant but thank goodness the Leo moon prevents a good portion of that.

And that's a hard placement since they're opposite. What house is your moon in? First house is ruled by the Sun too so check your other hard placements to your sun..check for squares or trines

Faccs....you're more outgoing than the other Aquas in here who just come to state that their aquas and just leave like
giphy.gif

over my dead body bitch
Reactions
38,358 518 328
Alleybux
And that's a hard placement since they're opposite. What house is your moon in? First house is ruled by the Sun too so check your other hard placements to your sun..check for squares or trines

Faccs....you're more outgoing than the other Aquas in here who just come to state that their aquas and just leave like
giphy.gif
My moon is in the 7th house. And my north node is also in Leo so probably it is telling me that I should probably invest more into the needs and wants of myself and people that are close to me. Probably in my relationships as well.

Team Owner
Reactions
295,740 5,576 3,030
Alleybux
Oh I can relate Aries Sun/Cap Moon
I can't decide if I want to be Adventurous and Impulsive or Cautious and Meticulous.

My Pisces Mercury be like eff the details its getting in the way of creativity while my Jupiter in Virgo be like I think not everything needs to be perfect.

I have Pisces Mercury too. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I think it makes us creative and we absorb information easily, but it's hard to think in a structured way.

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Starz Newest Comedy ‘Run The World’ Season 1 Discussion Thread
Watched it and I loved it. It’s giving me SATC and maybe a little Insecure and Girlfriends vibes. I’m glad to see these types of shows becoming...
Sammy Ingram
Sammy helped me a lot as well. I think her tips are great for beginners. All the issues I have with her Facebook was basically already stated in...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
This is why its important to vet your partners thoroughly I cant imagine pushing out two children for a man who behaves like a toddler himself.
My mom just tried to fight me
Fair, however just because you and your friends have done it, doesn't mean that in 2021 20 year olds can do it, nor does it mean that OP has the...
Unexpected Season 4: Watch Thread
That’s what me and Mr Lite said! Y’all a mess lol
Caresha aka Yung Miami of the City Girls asks Nicki Minaj to Unblock her on Instagram
They seen Santana about to get a feature looool. She should of said no comment when they asked about the beef. She said I’m team Cardi...
Is Church's Chicken worth a 45 minute drive?
I do this shit lol. Drive a long way just for some food. It’s worth it IMO because the drive itself is kind of fun. Churches has a chicken...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
couldn't help it A+ gif usage. I like people with good taste:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:my absolute fave character from SNL is Stefon I...
Top Bottom