Quantcast

Atlanta man's over-the-top proposal goes viral after he popped the question with FIVE diamond rings so his bride-to-be could pick the perfect option

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,148 274,743 8,222
Alleybux

Spoiled for choice! Atlanta man's over-the-top proposal goes viral after he popped the question with FIVE diamond rings so his bride-to-be could pick the perfect option​

• William Hunn popped the question to Brittney Miller on April 4 and offered her five different rings from Farsi Jewelers to choose from
  • In tears, Brittney chose a rectangular-cut stone with a pavé band
  • William had suspected that would be her favorite, and secretly took pictures of it behind her back for weeks leading up to the proposal
  • The big moment came after a helicopter ride around Atlanta and was followed by a surprise engagement party with both of their families
An Atlanta man wanted to make sure that his bride-to-be had the perfect engagement ring — so he proposed with five of them.

Earlier this month, William Hunn popped the question to Brittney Miller after a romantic helicopter ride, getting down on one knee and presenting her with five different diamond rings to choose from.

Video and photos of the elaborate proposal have since gone viral, with Brittney praising her devoted fiancé for going 'above and beyond to make this day one that we’ll never forget.'

She's got options! An Atlanta man wanted to make sure that his bride-to-be had the perfect engagement ring ¿ so he proposed with five of them

She's got options! An Atlanta man wanted to make sure that his bride-to-be had the perfect engagement ring — so he proposed with five of them

Lucky lady! William Hunn popped the question to Brittney Miller after a romantic helicopter ride, getting down on one knee and presenting her with five diamond rings to choose from

Lucky lady! William Hunn popped the question to Brittney Miller after a romantic helicopter ride, getting down on one knee and presenting her with five diamond rings to choose from

A day out: On April 4, Brittney boarded a helicopter with William, thinking they were taking the special ride to a wine tasting

A day out: On April 4, Brittney boarded a helicopter with William, thinking they were taking the special ride to a wine tasting

Surprise! Instead, they landed on a rooftop, where he asked her to marry him ¿ and held up five rings from Farsi Jewelers

Surprise! Instead, they landed on a rooftop, where he asked her to marry him — and held up five rings from Farsi Jewelers

On April 4, Brittney boarded a helicopter with William, thinking they were taking the special ride to a wine tasting.

The couple got dressed up for the occasion, William in dapper blue suit and Brittney in a pink dress and sleek ponytail.

But they soon landed on a rooftop in downtown Atlanta, William surprised her with a heartfelt speech.

'I thought I knew what love was until you came back into my life,' he told her, holding her hands while looking into her eyes.

'Not only did you help me realize that I don't wanna live without you, but I realize that I can't live without you. I have to have you. And I have to spend the rest of my life with you,' he said.

With an emotional Brittney beginning to cry, William got down on one knee, presenting her with the five rings and asking her to marry him.

'Absolutely,' she answered.

'I realize that I can't live without you. I have to have you. And I have to spend the rest of my life with you,' he said

'I realize that I can't live without you. I have to have you. And I have to spend the rest of my life with you,' he said

Love: With an emotional Brittney beginning to cry, William got down on one knee, presenting her with the five rings and asking her to marry him

Love: With an emotional Brittney beginning to cry, William got down on one knee, presenting her with the five rings and asking her to marry him

It's the one! Brittney ended up choosing a rectangular-cut stone with a pavé band

It's the one! Brittney ended up choosing a rectangular-cut stone with a pavé band

'I had a rush of so many emotions while still trying to figure out how he pulled all of this off without me knowing!!' she said. 'I cried... a lot'

'I had a rush of so many emotions while still trying to figure out how he pulled all of this off without me knowing!!' she said. 'I cried... a lot'

Brittney ended up choosing a rectangular-cut stone with a pavé band, one of the five options provided by Farsi Jewelers.

And while William had given her choices, the groom-to-be clearly knows his future wife — and had suspected that she'd choose that one all along.

In fact, in the weeks leading up to the proposal, he filmed several videos of himself holding that very ring behind Brittney's back — though she had no idea.

Brittney was completely surprised by the proposal.

'I had a rush of so many emotions while still trying to figure out how he pulled all of this off without me knowing!!' she said. 'I cried... a lot.'

But the sweet surprises weren't over.

'After I said yes, we jumped back in the helicopter, took another loop, and went back to the airport,' she said. 'Will secretly had something else planned.'

LINK

'After I said yes, we jumped back in the helicopter, took another loop, and went back to the airport,' she said. 'Will secretly had something else planned'

'After I said yes, we jumped back in the helicopter, took another loop, and went back to the airport,' she said. 'Will secretly had something else planned'

The whole gang's here! They soon arrived at her aunt's house, where both of their families were waiting, having secretly flown in to celebrate with them

The whole gang's here! They soon arrived at her aunt's house, where both of their families were waiting, having secretly flown in to celebrate with them

He knew! While William had given her choices, the groom-to-be clearly knows his future wife ¿ and had suspected that she'd choose that one all along

He knew! While William had given her choices, the groom-to-be clearly knows his future wife — and had suspected that she'd choose that one all along

Planning: In fact, in the weeks leading up to the proposal, he filmed several videos of himself holding that very ring behind Brittney's back ¿ though she had no idea

Planning: In fact, in the weeks leading up to the proposal, he filmed several videos of himself holding that very ring behind Brittney's back — though she had no idea
They soon arrived at her aunt's house, where both of their families were waiting, having secretly flown in to celebrate with them.

'The helicopter landing, into a proposal with 5 rings AND an engagement party where both sides of the family were present??? This was a boss move,' she said, telling William he 'planned one hell of an experience.'

Later, William proudly shared photos of the romantic proposal on Instagram.

'She Said Yes! Asked my best friend to spend the rest of our days together! & gave her 5 different options to choose from!' he wrote, adding that it was a 'phenomenal day for an absolute phenomenal woman.'

''So humbled and thankful to continue this journey with my fiancé and best friend,' he added.

'[William] went above and beyond to make this day one that we’ll never forget,' Brittney said. 'William, you are truly a blessing. You’re my best friend, fiancé, soon to be husband and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.'

Last edited:

ChampagneToast

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,588 1,005 210
Alleybux
What if she had wanted them all?

I'm definitely low maintenance because this is just doing way too much. But I'm not the audience it was meant for.

A.L.I.

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,774 2,278 784
Alleybux
And all of those rings were plain. No variation in style of the bands. I wish he would have presented her with 5 completely different rings so she'd get a real choice. This seemed more for show than anything.

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,148 274,743 8,222
Alleybux
And all of those rings were plain. No variation in style of the bands. I wish he would have presented her with 5 completely different rings so she'd get a real choice. This seemed more for show than anything.
He knows her taste I bet.

Muzzy123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,447 1,392 1,031
Alleybux
Am I the only one who enlarged those pics to see which ring she actually chose? Thank goodness it was the emerald cut with the pavé band!