Quantcast

Aubrey Drake Graham Part III

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
^ i would like to but for some reason i feel really bad... maybe i'm just too nice. And there have been some incidents in the past with random stalkerish events via facebook and the like so we dont need to go there again. U give ppl an inch and they take a mile :/ and no I dont know drake 'personally', but i've met him and a few of his peeps in passing, even before he blew up. He would frequent this sneaker store on glen caren where my boyfriend at the time worked. Anywho, Toronto is a small big city so it's easy to know folks who know folks lol. LSA is hilarious to me... I might need to leave this thread alone completely.

lala17

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,321 62 18
Alleybux
Do you know anything about his personality? Is he nice? LOL sorry for all the questions but I'm a huge drake fan

Baychick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,988 93 111
Alleybux
^ i would like to but for some reason i feel really bad... maybe i'm just too nice. And there have been some incidents in the past with random stalkerish events via facebook and the like so we dont need to go there again. U give ppl an inch and they take a mile :/ and no I dont know drake 'personally', but i've met him and a few of his peeps in passing, even before he blew up. He would frequent this sneaker store on glen caren where my boyfriend at the time worked. Anywho, Toronto is a small big city so it's easy to know folks who know folks lol. LSA is hilarious to me... I might need to leave this thread alone completely.

Your tea is the best! hella low key small tea cups that add up to big tea cups! lol
But I know how you feel, living in the bay it's such a small world and things can easily lead right back to you. That's why i don't pour bay tea on here...

______ is the student chick? and nina you KNOW that you know if he was with her! Don't stop pouring! ;-) tell us! thank you!!

FRENCHiEBOO

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
his going to be in nyc today with niko and co. (as always). seriously, where does this guy stay at when he's in nyc, anyone? :/

Chira Citrol

<span style="font-family: Cursive;font-size: 20px;
Reaction score
Reactions
8,651 30 10
Alleybux
um nina, if u fµcked him... spill it, or go under incog and tell us. do something. i'm so bitter with u right now LOL.

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,614 1,066 238
Alleybux
Why do y'all really believe NM is getting it in with Drake? She said she's not on him like that. lol

LuvMissDee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,969 5,061 2,012
Alleybux
I thought video model Catya Washington was dating drizzy?? I could be wrong but shes always being flown to toronto via private jet

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
OMG i'm so offended right now lol. This is why i stopped posting in the first place b/c some broad messaged me on facebook talking mess. I guess you cant even be at the same party as someone without jumping thier bones. the party scene is toronto is NOT that serious. Everybody knows everyone else. sh!t is not hard to do when you see the same damn 50 people at every event lol
I have a SO and i dont do groupieing but you know how rumours get started. If there is one thing lsa has taught me is not to say too much on the internet so i wouldnt have even gone there in the first place lol. Any who there was a party @ barchef the other night that i didnt go to b/c of work. I also dont know the dude that well so I didnt wanna tag along just for the sake of going.

realtalkmusic

<span style="font-family: realtalkmusic;color: Vot
Reaction score
Reactions
161,052 9,001 3,579
Alleybux
OMG i'm so offended right now lol. This is why i stopped posting in the first place b/c some broad messaged me on facebook talking mess. I guess you cant even occasional be at the same party as someone without jumping thier bones. I have a SO and i dont do groupieing but you know how rumours get started. If there is one thing lsa has taught me is not to say too much on the internet so i wouldnt have even gone there in the first place lol. Any who there was a party @ barchef the other night that i didnt go to b/c of work. I also dont know the dude that well so I didnt wanna tag along just for the sake of going.
Anyway Here's drizzy + andrea of degrassi fame courtesy of PW

Awww they make a cute couple I remember her wasn't a singer too.
Drake looks buzzed but he still looks good.

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
barchef is an uber fancy venue , or at least it's priced like oneand i heard the whole thing went great. Dranks flowing, speeches the whole nine. I have only met brock briefly once so i didnt think that would warrant showing up to his birthday lol but everyone had a great time. Besides, its a reccession and nina cant be taking random days of work like she used to lol *sigh* Chris bosh was there too. he's another one that has a few alleged skeletons in his closet but luckily lsa doesnt care for him too much lol

realtalkmusic

Reaction score
Reactions
161,052 9,001 3,579
Alleybux
barchef is an uber fancy venue nad i heard the whole thing went great. Dranks flowing, speeches the whole nine. I have only met brock briefly once so i didnt think that would warrant showing up to his birthday lol but everyone had a great time. Besides, its a reccession and nina cant be taking random days of work like she used to. Chris bosh was there too. he's another one that has a few alleged skeletons in his closet but luckily lsa doesnt care for him too much lol

lol.

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
hello! i didnt go b/c i had work lol. I missed a great night i guess. My BFF who might as well be my siamese twin went. She asked me to come with her but i couldnt :( she's probably in one of the pics from the event if she got buzzed enough to stop hiding from pw's camera lol.

realtalkmusic

Reaction score
Reactions
161,052 9,001 3,579
Alleybux
hello! i didnt go b/c i had work lol. I missed a great night i guess. My BFF who might as well be my siamese twin went. She asked me to come with her but i couldnt :( she's probably in one of the pics from the event if she got buzzed enough to stop hiding from pw's camera lol.
Oh thats cool.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,493 494,984 222,870
Alleybux
oh and as far as i know drizzy was alone. just him, niko and a few of his boys. of course there are different ways of interpreting that but she just might have gotten sick of his BS one too many times. she's a bit too 'normal' to be messing with him now that he's famous. funny b/c things might have worked out better had she met 2007 drake b/c she really does dig the dude as a person but oh well... A trip to la for on or around grammy wknd might help things but he's supposed to be taking his mom on the red carpet so we shall see:camera:

I'm only doing this for realtalk lol:smile-big: that and to avoid finishing my proposal for work:struggle:

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
@ Rep. I swear on my african grandmother's grave Drizzy has NEVER been anywhere close to these cakes. I dont appreciate being slandered. I wonder how much a frivilous lawsuit would cost?:beauty: lol. To be quite honest he's not attractive enough to turn me into a groupie. I'm waiting for idris elba to move to canada:smile-big: j/K

realtalkmusic

Reaction score
Reactions
161,052 9,001 3,579
Alleybux
oh and as far as i know drizzy was alone. just him, niko and a few of his boys. of course there are different ways of interpreting that but she just might have gotten sick of his BS one too many times. she's a bit too 'normal' to be messing with him now that he's famous. funny b/c things might have worked out better had she met 2007 drake b/c she really does dig the dude as a person but oh well... A trip to la for on or around grammy wknd might help things but he's supposed to be taking his mom on the red carpet so we shall see:camera:

I'm only doing this for realtalk lol:smile-big: that and to avoid finishing my proposal for work:struggle:

Awwww Thank you who ever you are lol.
Wasn't he still with that video girl they made a cute couple.
Any tea on his new girl, What about the DR lol :coffee:.

Thighs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,945 6,549 223
Alleybux
this isn't random gossip about him. i just like this pic of him in a suit.
celebrity-Nicki-Minaj-hairstyles-9.JPG

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
i'm just too busy LOL'ing @ her been drake 'official' girl. *white girl voice* AS IF!
it's cool that she has stuff going for her but she has NO idea what's coming... she needs to have a lil conversation with someone i know to see how being official worked out for her.... Not worth the stress imo. But maybe she knows how his game goes and is willing to play her position. I cant say i know for sure what, if anything is going on with them

*off to find some tea*

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,614 1,066 238
Alleybux
Wait, so that's clearly not the girl you were talking about earlier. Well oh my damn. I pretty much ran (typed as fast as my fingers could lol) over here when I saw that at MTO.

And I don't think MTO girl is all that cute, she just has a big behind, but that is his MO.

Baychick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,988 93 111
Alleybux
I saw this and was like "but nina said..." lol waits with cup freshly washed and a lemon wedge

Nina Mosley

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,088 33 6
Alleybux
Wait, so that's clearly not the girl you were talking about earlier. Well oh my damn. I pretty much ran (typed as fast as my fingers could lol) over here when I saw that at MTO.

And I don't think MTO girl is all that cute, she just has a big behind, but that is his MO.
no it's not her... but she's WAY better looking, although that might be a personal bias. First of all that grainy ass picture that MTO posted wasnt from when he allegedly went to see her play... i've seen it posted somewhere before. *SMH@ MTO* Maybe he boinked, who knows, he gets pussy from everywhere but they are NOT together like that. if they were he would have no business trying to communicate with ppl from his 'past'. Homie wants to have his cake and eat it too, but that's not going to work:dazed:

Freshstart

Blessed
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8,316 165 192
Alleybux
Girl, how does his game works ps tell me. Meet dude at a party in miami and he is al sweet and trying to holla, being calling and sh!t ps tell me b4 i get into something i cant handle

Freshstart

Blessed
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8,316 165 192
Alleybux
Why is everyone thanking me what sup, he said he is single but have women that he mess around with and is looking for someone special, say something ladies

SaVaughn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,536 3 2
Alleybux
He made the alley last year when I asked about him. I wanted to know if it was true that he had two myspace accounts, one for the fans and the other for talking to underage hussies. I'm 22, but I'll pretend to be whatever age he wanted me to be.

[rubs her nipples]

:bulgy-eyes: He's finer than a muhfugger though. The only responses I got was that he was only into pretty faces and he's not as tough/street as he comes off. All of that is for show and he's really a punk.

:eek:... :laugh: too much

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,614 1,066 238
Alleybux
What is up with your sentence structure, Cutiepink?

I'm not trying to be a smartass, just being real.

glamvicious

<span style="font-weight: bold;text-decoration: li
Reaction score
Reactions
8,468 37 23
Alleybux
Glad i'm not the only one who watched degrassi i've been watching that since the beginning LOVEEEE aubrey and he's had talent for a really long time.

WHO SAID HE'S NOT AS TOUGH AS HE COMES OFF? Ummmmm when did he ever seem tough?