Australian White men hit different

blooming flower

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,200 297 128
Alleybux
There is actually a Nigerian American women on youtube who is married to a white Australian. He is handsome, used to work in the mines, and his lips are a sore site. Let me know if anybody wants the link, I will edit it in.

I should say her youtube is less about them as a couple and more about her wellness journey.
Yes please to the YouTube link.

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
I’ve never been to Queensland and wanted to go to Cairns for my birthday in May. But after their recent outbreak, I don’t see it happening. I can’t risk getting stuck in another state because the state borders have been opening and closing willy billy based on COVID cases.

You‘re absolutely right. The way Aboriginals are treated is awful. I wish I could have more interactions with their community, but unfortunately I’ve only ever met people who are part Aboriginal or have Aboriginal ancestry from way back. It hurts to see how they remain on the outskirts of the mountain town my mother-in-law is from. To be truthful, the only time I have heard really truly shockingly racist statements is people talking about Aboriginal people. Some people act like they’re literal animals. One of the absolute worst aspects of Australian society.

After my first trip to Tasmania (One of the most beautiful spots in the world. I was ready to move to Hobart for a minute.), I was SHOCKED to learn that while people literally hunted down and killed every single Aboriginal person on the island. I couldnt quite comprehend it. Just had a bounty out on them like they were rabbits. It still boggles my mind. But nothing about colonialism and the evil men can wreak should surprise me anymore.

I hope you get to return someday! xoxo
Yeah, I didn't have much interaction with Aboriginals my age either. Definitely shocking to notice the interaction between Aboriginals and Australia. As well as the history.

Yes, I hope I am able to. Hopefully, I will have learned how to surf so I can partake in the culture out there. Thanks so much for responding. Wishing you peace and joy despite the restrictions COVID has put on your life.

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,971 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
Why are y'all saying they are racist? Are they just like their American counterparts?
I've had racist encounters with some of them. Nothing physical but think of it like this, they are white people, often from small towns, who are heavily influenced by US media. They harbor a lot of backward views on minorities. Many of the black people they may know are immigrants from places like Somalia. Then view how they treated their Aborigionies or First Peoples (what is the correct term?) and that will tell you how dismissive to hostile they can be with regards to people of color. Nationalism is also sometimes a thing down there since they open the flood gates for Asian immigrants. If you visit Sydney you'll see a ton of Asians. all over the place.

And any backward thing they say will be presented as a "joke". If you get offended, you will be viewed as the asshole that needs to lighten up (pun intended). There are a lot of smug, sheltered, people down there. So just vet the people you are around. Same issues I stated above can be found in any part of the world.

Ess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,579 748 236
Alleybux
Spill, how are the black men?

I think that is the same for the history of Louisiana. I heard a tour guide talk about something similar to this.
Honestly that is a similar history for a lot of former colonized Western nations. The settlers were the rejects of the mother country. Even the white American settles were Protestant rebels and the enslaved black Americans were criminals back in western Africa.

Girl, that what makes them more masculine tbh. Deal with all that sh!t.

-Our hair can be frizzy sometimes if we do not care for it well. So they could be meaning something.
-The n e g r o body comment was very unacceptable.
-I would not blame them for relating Macy Gray to Beyonce. Black Americans still believe in the one drop rule and think mixed/light-skinned people have the same amount of black as dark skinned black people. Even though I believe Macy and Beyonce look different, a lot of people would disagree. A lot of people around the world observe black Americans like a hawk.
You cannot just make a blanket statement declaringng what " Black Americans believe". That is incredibly ignorant.

Last edited:

Xiana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,029 1,220 275
Alleybux
I've had racist encounters with some of them. Nothing physical but think of it like this, they are white people, often from small towns, who are heavily influenced by US media. They harbor a lot of backward views on minorities. Many of the black people they may know are immigrants from places like Somalia. Then view how they treated their Aborigionies or First Peoples (what is the correct term?) and that will tell you how dismissive to hostile they can be with regards to people of color. Nationalism is also sometimes a thing down there since they open the flood gates for Asian immigrants. If you visit Sydney you'll see a ton of Asians. all over the place.

And any backward thing they say will be presented as a "joke". If you get offended, you will be viewed as the asshole that needs to lighten up (pun intended). There are a lot of smug, sheltered, people down there. So just vet the people you are around. Same issues I stated above can be found in any part of the world.
Yes my friend from Vic says racism there is on par to the US and Ireland.

Yona Hiryuu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,515 487 303
Alleybux
Come down for a visit. I live right in Sydney. The spicy whites live here. LOL There’s another font who lives in Canberra. That’s the capital, you’ll definitely get some spider-loving, yogurt aged men down there.

BTW, I met my husband in the USA. So, you just might get lucky.

Okay I got a few questions for you

1. Are you American
2. By spicy white what exactly do you mean? Like what is your husband's background?
3. If you are American when and why did you leave the US to move to Hell's playground Australia? Like I know it's bad here but everything there's trying to kill you.
4. Also how'd you guys met!?

LoLu10Plus

Laughter is the best medicine.
Reaction score
Reactions
41,680 873 192
Alleybux
Okay I got a few questions for you

1. Are you American
2. By spicy white what exactly do you mean? Like what is your husband's background?
3. If you are American when and why did you leave the US to move to Hell's playground Australia? Like I know it's bad here but everything there's trying to kill you.
4. Also how'd you guys met!?
LOL. I answered most of these questions in more detail furthur up in the thread. Like page 2 or 3, I think.

It’s not quite Hell’s Playground. I love it here. I was born in America to West Indian parents. My husband is a second generation Australian. He is Greek. They rate as spicy to me. Heh heh.

LoLu10Plus

Laughter is the best medicine.
Reaction score
Reactions
41,680 873 192
Alleybux
They are damn gorgeous, so much more refreshing from the kevins and bobs that live here!

What do they eat?
View attachment 2435460 Brett Tucker
View attachment 2435463 Thor guy
View attachment 2435465 Simon Baker
View attachment 2435469 The other Thor
For our good sis, @Jewel888. Came across this article this morning and had to post it for you. (I haven’t read it, but I hope you enjoy your man Thor.) xo

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,788 7,154 1,338
Alleybux

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Aww sure they "hit" different.

All that genocide, pillaging and white supremacy running through their veins, love to see it.

yes_she_did

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,812 72 14
Alleybux

THIS.

Even the 2nd or 3rd generation migrants here become whitewashed. I had a Macedonian / Aussie guy tell me “black women are angry, that what Chris Rock said - therefore this whole BLM movement isn’t necessary.” WTF...

Had a Lebanese / Aussie guy call me “Shenaynay” because I didn’t want to interact with him (he was arrogant and I couldn’t be bothered finishing my story).

People WILL TOUCH YOUR HAIR and you should “take it as a compliment!” So now I touch their face, and ask them “Is this a compliment?”

Someone start a thread called “I’m tired of being black / mixed in Australia” - I’ll be happy to share more stories

Last edited:

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,971 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
THIS.

Even the 2nd or 3rd generation migrants here become whitewashed. I had a Macedonian / Aussie guy tell me “black women are angry, that what Chris Rock said - therefore this whole BLM movement isn’t necessary.” WTF...

Had a Lebanese / Aussie guy call me “Shenaynay” because I didn’t want to interact with him (he was arrogant and I couldn’t be bothered finishing my story).

People WILL TOUCH YOUR HAIR and you should “take it as a compliment!” So now I touch their face, and ask them “Is this a compliment?”

Someone start a thread called “I’m tired of being black / mixed in Australia” - I’ll be happy to share more stories
How was the daq size? My personal experience were guys in the 5-6" range. But like the guys, my sample size wasn't very large but satisfying for my study. :sneaky:

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
when i hear an australian accent i run for my life. they are so damn annoying and think its funny to be rude and some bully. im sure a lot of them have no friends at all. they also have those ugly ass british genetics. hard pass

Reaction score
Reactions
4,652 503 284
Alleybux

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
THIS.

I've been in conversations with guys while I was in Europe who didn't necessarily quote Chris Rock as speaking gospel truth like that guy did to you but they would ask me about what Chris has said and I had to break things down to them to give some insight about how problematic Chris can be and how it's common for a lot of ADOS men to use ADOS women as the butt of jokes for a cheap laugh at our expense.

Never been to Australia but have heard plenty of stories about them. But with the exception of some folks I encountered from Sydney who were a bit "off", the Aussies that I've met in America have been nice people and the Aussie men that I met who were here in America on business were amazing so I don't have any complaints but I don't discount the stories of those who have had different experiences.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I was really reaching for examples. I give up lol
What about the Aussie "pet vet" named Chris Brown? There's also that one chef who I think is an Aussie who is pretty cute. Forgot his name but he's on that reality show on Fox where people sit at home and watch other shows with their spouse or friends and give their opinions on it. Raven Symone was on there along with the Osbournes

Thandiwe

Beautifully wonderful love......
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,911 566 214
Alleybux
View attachment 2435561

View attachment 2435563

giphy.gif
The worst part is when you get a white boy on tinder trying to flirt with you by sending you photos of those creatures. Look at all my deadly pets. They are just misunderstood creatures. fµck!ng weirdo's

90sMelaninbae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,937 965 32
Alleybux
I regret coming in here, not even three posts in and someone just had to post those big ass spiders. I ought to report you for attempted murder.:arrogant