Quantcast

Awkward interactions with melanin deficient males?

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
tumblr_mgfx9ieU7y1qa95pfo1_500.gif

Whats with these yts acting like Ellie Goulding is the standard of attractive women!? Both Beyonce and Halle are two conventionally attractive women, they were just saying that because they could not stand a black/biracial women being praised for their beauty
Growing up, these white British women were hyped:

1618780839878.png

1618780855279.png

1618780870790.png

1618780887581.png

1618780929354.png

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,863 3,302 3,198
Alleybux
Other weird experiences:

In one of my old jobs, my colleagues were discussing Beyoncé and how they dislike her and Jay Z - I don't get why white people think it's revolutionary to say they dislike Beyoncé LOL.

I said she's not my favourite artist ever but I do enjoy a lot of her music and I think she's beautiful.

All of my unseasoned English breakfast colleagues proceeded to say that they don't think she's all that, one of my male colleagues even oddly compared her to Ellie Goulding and said that Ellie Goulding is prettier!!!??

The delusions and jokes write themselves:

View attachment 2484462
They sound insecure as fµck lol

WokoOno

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,648 1,096 1,276
Alleybux
I say this every single time about Megan fox (sorry not sorry but she looks like a pδrn star) and Angelina Jolie. I feel the same way about Asian music/appreciate kpop etc thread. I know for a FACT that the non black equivalent forums don’t have post or threads about Naomi Campbell being the blue print for beauty. At least once a week you’ll see a thread about Megan fox or Jolie being the most beautiful. This is a forum for black women. Why should I care? And now people got the nerve to talk about that bug eyed aspergery girl. You know the one. From queen gambit. White forums aren’t going out of their way saying how beautiful Michaela Cole is. But we’ll say some mediocre white girl is in our forum. neitzens don’t have thread for black musicians gushing how beautiful we are. it’s super weird to me. that just shows how much we still value whiteness.
I wish there was a heart rating for what you said here! You forgot Adriana Lima and Liz Taylor....they're loved on here. The gag is....they sh!t on Jennifer Aniston (who genuinely seems nice and doesn't go adopting a bunch of kids from third-world countries and dragging them half-way across the world) for being 'white'....and I'm like....so JOlie isn't white?! LSA is a special place I tell you.....And that chick from Queen Gambit is ugly AF.

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
I wish there was a heart rating for what you said here! You forgot Adriana Lima and Liz Taylor....they're loved on here. The gag is....they sh!t on Jennifer Aniston (who genuinely seems nice and doesn't go adopting a bunch of kids from third-world countries and dragging them half-way across the world) for being 'white'....and I'm like....so JOlie isn't white?! LSA is a special place I tell you.....And that chick from Queen Gambit is ugly AF.
I feel like we need to hype up and elevate our average looking black celebs, the same way white people hype up their below average looking celebs/public figures all the time.

Fashion Killa

Hanna Marin-Rivers
Reaction score
Reactions
174,266 6,533 1,231
Alleybux
I don't think I've had a yt male friend since elementary school now that I'm thinking about it tbh. I've noticed since high school how some of them can be cool with other black guys but are really weird and standoffish towards black women and girls. There's this white guy at my job who's like this; he was pretty hostile towards me until I decided to make it a point to ignore his ass, pay him dust at all times and act like he doesn't exist. Now he wants to be in my face acting fake nice :cautious: ....

TheZoilist

─── ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ───
Reaction score
Reactions
31,399 839 156
Alleybux
On a more serious note, with the recent turn of the discussion, for everyone raised in western society, if your parents don‘t put in the effort to make sure you understand why the beauty standard is the way it is, and how it’s not any way near objective or even true lmao. it takes a lot of work and introspection to undo the damage/brainwashing that does to people. This is why a lot of people are still so self hating, they’ve never taken the time to understand why certain (very ugly lbr) people are considered beautiful and why the standard is seemingly so much higher for us

thats why a lot of the eurocentric beauty standards etc conversations have been so frustrating to me,bc there’s some acc material there, but people apply it to everything and misuse it.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
see these women dont do anything for me but I can actually understand why people would think these women were attractive. But Ellie Goulding nope. AND COMPARING HER TO BEYONCE AND HALLE!!!!
tenor.gif
I have also come across ones who try and claim that certain black female celebs have white European heritage, "hence why" they are beautiful.

It's truly psychotic.

TheZoilist

─── ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ───
Reaction score
Reactions
31,399 839 156
Alleybux
I have also come across ones who try and claim that certain black female celebs have white European heritage, "hence why" they are beautiful.

It's truly psychotic.
Thissssssss i’ve heard this bs before

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Sadly black people are doing it as well, by claiming that models from certain countries in Africa look "Eurocentric".

Crediting our CRADLE OF CIVILISATION/FIRST HUMANS ON EARTH features to yt's!

Words fail me.

Duckie Thot:

1618781925162.png

Basic Maura trying to emulate what she'll never naturally possess:

1618782785803.png

Last edited:

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
I say this every single time about Megan fox (sorry not sorry but she looks like a pδrn star) and Angelina Jolie. I feel the same way about Asian music/appreciate kpop etc thread. I know for a FACT that the non black equivalent forums don’t have post or threads about Naomi Campbell being the blue print for beauty. At least once a week you’ll see a thread about Megan fox or Jolie being the most beautiful. This is a forum for black women. Why should I care? And now people got the nerve to talk about that bug eyed aspergery girl. You know the one. From queen gambit. White forums aren’t going out of their way saying how beautiful Michaela Cole is. But we’ll say some mediocre white girl is in our forum. neitzens don’t have thread for black musicians gushing how beautiful we are. it’s super weird to me. that just shows how much we still value whiteness.
This is very true.

I have never lurked on white male forums and nor do I want to, but I just have a gut feeling that they aren't creating appreciation threads for beautiful black female celebs/models at a high volume...

fuggiato

Aggravational Speaker
Reaction score
Reactions
7,539 283 43
Alleybux
I'm not British, but has anybody noticed a lot of older white men being touchy with you for no reason? I was going to make a thread about it but I didn't know how to phrase it. When I was working in retail sometimes when I helped older white male customers they would pat me on the back and sh!t.
OMG. This comment brought back memories of when I used to be a sales associate at a vape shop when I was in college. An older white man came in and anyone with a brain could tell he had a thing for me because he would ask me personal questions about school and my life. I wasn’t even trying. The only thing he was careful about asking was my love life LOL Kept dropping hints about him being retired from navy, an engineer at that; told me he was divorced and lived alone. He spent $$$ on our products too, you could tell he was trying to hook me to be his next sugar baby. Being white and old are automatic disqualifications in my book but the crazy thing about it was that he was well-kept, acted sane/chill and was fit for his age, almost like the mogul type. So I often imagine what life would have been like if I jumped. I saw him one time out in the town with my friend but you would have thought he saw his beloved the way he instantly enveloped me in a tight hug. I kept it cordial and went about my way. I was never the “city girl” type LOL

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,252 480 95
Alleybux

It's truly psychotic.
Reminds me when I was watching a documentary on Whitney and the white people on the doc where saying that she got her beauty from her Dutch and Native ancestry. I even saw someone on here say that she had the perfect blend of afrocentric and eurocentric features. .
young-whitney-houston-high-school-photo-photo-u1

Of course Whitney has admixture but she look like a beautiful unambiguous black woman. People cant fathom that black people can be beautiful

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
I don't think I've had a yt male friend since elementary school now that I'm thinking about it tbh. I've noticed since high school how some of them can be cool with other black guys but are really weird and standoffish towards black women and girls. There's this white guy at my job who's like this; he was pretty hostile towards me until I decided to make it a point to ignore his ass, pay him dust at all times and act like he doesn't exist. Now he wants to be in my face acting fake nice :cautious: ....
This is so true, countless of studies have even shown that black boys have an easier time "fitting in" white spaces, in comparison to black girls.

I was the only black girl in my entire university course, I was always met with passive aggressiveness/hostility from white men and women.

But there was this one black guy on my course who my white classmates all got along really well with and whom they thought was funny and cool....

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Reminds me when I was watching a documentary on Whitney and the white people on the doc where saying that she got her beauty from her Dutch and Native ancestry. I even saw someone on here say that she had the perfect blend of afrocentric and eurocentric features. .
young-whitney-houston-high-school-photo-photo-u1

Of course Whitney has admixture but she look like a beautiful unambiguous black woman. People cant fathom that black people can be beautiful
They are delusional and never want to credit blackness as being the sole reason for our beauty!

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
On a more serious note, with the recent turn of the discussion, for everyone raised in western society, if your parents don‘t put in the effort to make sure you understand why the beauty standard is the way it is, and how it’s not any way near objective or even true lmao. it takes a lot of work and introspection to undo the damage/brainwashing that does to people. This is why a lot of people are still so self hating, they’ve never taken the time to understand why certain (very ugly lbr) people are considered beautiful and why the standard is seemingly so much higher for us

thats why a lot of the eurocentric beauty standards etc conversations have been so frustrating to me,bc there’s some acc material there, but people apply it to everything and misuse it.
facts! :heart::heart:

bright22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,530 1,531 730
Alleybux
Anyways that night I slept over at my friends house, and the next day before I left to go back to my apartment my friend asked me if I wanted to go out for brunch with her and her bae.
Does the friend and the boyfriend live together?

And even when my friend invited to me brunch the following day, he said to her "Oh is she coming as well"?

Bear in mind I was right in front of him...he could've just asked me if I was going too lol.
Why did you go to brunch with them when not only was the boyfriend weird with you the night before at the party but then he also asked this right in front you?

Makeup_addict

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,035 226 125
Alleybux
This is so true, countless of studies have even shown that black boys have an easier time "fitting in" white spaces, in comparison to black girls.

I was the only black girl in my entire university course, I was always met with passive aggressiveness/hostility from white men and women.

But there was this one black guy on my course who my white classmates all got along really well with and whom they thought was funny and cool....
Black guys are more likely to ignore the hostility and weird comments I think. Guys in general seem to care more about peer acceptance.

Also, if you've grown up in white circles by the time you're adult it's easier to navigate situations like the one you described. Always put people in their place and learn the art of "nice-nasty". Never let people who are not close friends ask you personal about your hair, your background or anything else that's not their business. If you fail their sh!t test, the disrespect will continue to flow.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Does the friend and the boyfriend live together?

Why did you go to brunch with them when not only was the boyfriend weird with you the night before at the party but then he also asked this right in front you?
No she she lives with her female flatmate.

Her man goes to visit her at the apartment.

I went to brunch because I could tell she really wanted me to go, I legit only see her a few times a year.

Awkward situation.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Black guys are more likely to ignore the hostility and weird comments I think. Guys in general seem to care more about peer acceptance.

Also, if you've grown up in white circles by the time you're adult it's easier to navigate situations like the one you described. Always put people in their place and learn the art of "nice-nasty". Never let people who are not close friends ask you personal about your hair, your background or anything else that's not their business. If you fail their sh!t test, the disrespect will continue to flow.
This is very true, I have even seen some of them playing into stereotypes and telling "black" jokes.

Or ignoring weird comments like you said.

Major heavy sigh.

AsoEbi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,063 4,131 3,828
Alleybux

Don’t sweat it they’re usually the biggest raccoons. I went to a private hs once so there was very few of us majority white 4x more East Asians than black. This one boy in my year use to always act like he was too good for the rest of black girls whatever. His family was wealthy, surgeon mom lawyer dad and he was smart. Same AP calculus class as me, starter on the basketball team. Definitely popular. Anyway, at a house party he somehow gets a hold of a spliff and shares it with his white friends in a circle. I’m just a wallflower (yes, I was under age drinking to fit in. Don’t judge.) and one of his loud ass friends passes it to a white guy a year above us declares that D is now their dealer. You could see his demeanor change for a second and he laughs it off. I don’t remember much from HS but that was a moment that stick with me. It didn’t even happen to me. But that’s what they reduced him too. A dealer, that all they saw despite him being a math genius. you’d think that was a wake up call for him but no, he racooned even harder the rest of junior and senior year. He use to be friends with one other black boy. But stopped talking to him. Went to prom with a white girl, etc.. So sad, I think that one of the reasons some black men do better because they’re more willing to distance themselves from blackness and play the I’m not like other black people. not all but some

WokoOno

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,648 1,096 1,276
Alleybux
Her man is from Poole, which is even more white :LOL: :LOL:
omfg I used to live there.....That area is one of the trashiest in all of southern England. Yeah, you're absolutely right.....White british men re something else smdh. They make American white men look good.....so you can imagine how terrible they are. It's their passive agressiveness that annoys the sh!t out of me. At least with American racists, they're openly obnoxious so you know to stay away. Brits are harder to clock because they're too subtle with their obnoxious views.

Also, I LOATHE women for putting their ugly constipated British accents on a pedestal. They literally sound like they're speaking with their mouth full.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Don’t sweat it they’re usually the biggest raccoons. I went to a private hs once so there was very few of us majority white 4x more East Asians than black. This one boy in my year use to always act like he was too good for the rest of black girls whatever. His family was wealthy, surgeon mom lawyer dad and he was smart. Same AP calculus class as me, starter on the basketball team. Definitely popular. Anyway, at a house party he somehow gets a hold of a spliff and shares it with his white friends in a circle. I’m just a wallflower (yes, I was under age drinking to fit in. Don’t judge.) and one of his loud ass friends passes it to a white guy a year above us declares that D is now their dealer. You could see his demeanor change for a second and he laughs it off. I don’t remember much from HS but that was a moment that stick with me. It didn’t even happen to me. But that’s what they reduced him too. A dealer, that all they saw despite him being a math genius. you’d think that was a wake up call for him but no, he racooned even harder the rest of junior and senior year. He use to be friends with one other black boy. But stopped talking to him. Went to prom with a white girl, etc.. So sad, I think that one of the reasons some black men do better because they’re more willing to distance themselves from blackness and play the I’m not like other black people. not all but some
This is so sad but a harsh reality.

I have seen this playout often in school and the workplace, black men shucking and jiving in order to be on whitey's good side, but losing all of their pride and respect in the process.

I would rather be ignored by yt's as opposed to shucking and jiving, I would lose my sanity upholding an Uncle Tom sort of role.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
omfg I used to live there.....That area is one of the trashiest in all of southern England. Yeah, you're absolutely right.....White british men re something else smdh. They make American white men look good.....so you can imagine how terrible they are. It's their passive agressiveness that annoys the sh!t out of me. At least with American racists, they're openly obnoxious so you know to stay away. Brits are harder to clock because they're too subtle with their obnoxious views.

Also, I LOATHE women for putting their ugly constipated British accents on a pedestal. They literally sound like they're speaking with their mouth full.
I 100%, it's the unprovoked passive aggressiveness for me.

I honestly only keep my interactions with white British men work related as I work in the corporate world, and even then they irritate me.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux

White British men- terrible hygiene, looks, cuisine and teeth

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,392 1,172
Alleybux
When I went to my yt friends birthday party (she's legit the only close white friend I have lol), her boyfriend -who is also obviously white- seemed very uncomfortable with me being there.

I was the only non white friend of hers in attendance.

My friend's boyfriend kept being really awkward all night and even went as far as avoiding eye contact with me.

When he did speak to me however, it was mainly just ignorant questions such as "is all of that your real hair, did it take long"?

View attachment 2484484

I had long box braids on at the time.

His other friends were also invited to the birthday party. Typical upper class preppy white lads who went to private school and have corny humour.

Anyways, a few hours into the party I overheard his friends saying to him "who's the black girl she's really fit". To which I heard him respond "really? I don't think she's all that. Not my sort of thing mate".

To non British fonts, the word fit also means "attractive" here in the UK.

Anyways that night I slept over at my friends house, and the next day before I left to go back to my apartment my friend asked me if I wanted to go out for brunch with her and her bae.

I agreed to go out for brunch. Throughout our entire time in the restaurant he was being weird and awkward again.

I am Black British, my friend and her partner are from a very white town near Bournemouth which probably has 0 ethnic minorities lol.

I know I've made threads making fun of white brits before, but aside from a few classmates throughout school, daily general interactions in life, and male colleagues at work, I rarely interact with white British males as I literally have nothing in common with them and I find them to be super awkward.

Has anyone else has weird experiences?

As soon as you said this, ‘who's the black girl she's really fit’ I knew you were a British font lmao.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,392 1,172
Alleybux
This is the impression I low-key got as well...it was just really weird.

And even when my friend invited to me brunch the following day, he said to her "Oh is she coming as well"?

Bear in mind I was right in front of him...he could've just asked me if I was going too lol.

Ok this guy deserves a slap.

KarmaPolice

VeridisQuo
Reaction score
Reactions
36,133 1,205 181
Alleybux
Exactly.

I remember another time when me and my Nigerian colleague were discussing Whitney Houston and how stunning she was during her prime, one of my other older yt male colleagues said he always loved her music but doesn't think she was attractive.

I didn't bother to respond to him but I was thinking "what black woman needs your validation Charlie"??

View attachment 2484560

I've noticed that a lot of white English people love to tell you their opinions on the attractiveness of American celebrities. I really have to fight the urge to let them know that it's almost universally agreed around the world that English people are collectively the least attractive white people. One day they're gonna catch me in a mood or drunk and I'll end up saying it. OH WELL.

Back on topic- my awkward encounters are generally them making corny, unfunny jokes. Sometimes I'll laugh, sometimes I just stare at them blankly and they get more awkward.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,392 1,172
Alleybux
You need to check this piece of sh!t. I wish I could be there with you. I will destroy all of them. Make all of their faces go red with shame and embarrassment. When they see a black girl that’s not ghetto, they treat them like this.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,392 1,172
Alleybux
I feel you, when I reported my racist Eastern European colleague's comments, HR did nothing and my former colleague even eventually got a promotion.

My Polish colleague said that African countries are backwards, uncivilised, have no universities etc.

And that our languages are not real languages, and that we have no famous authors or playwriters.

Where the fµck are you from??? Are you in London? Who says this and doesn’t get a dirty slap