Quantcast

Awkward interactions with melanin deficient males?

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Not to derail, but I like this term melanin deficient. I can’t wait to say Ew if you don’t get yo melanin deficient arse tf outta my face.

AsoEbi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,043 4,129 3,824
Alleybux
Exactly!

This is so true, I have always taken care of my physical health and I have a slim thick physique.

I have come across weird yt men who will literally look at me up and down eyeing me up but then act hostile towards me or unfriendly.

I remember once when I was on my lunch break at work, I was getting a hot drink from the coffee machine.

There were these two white male colleagues sitting behind me and I could just feel their eyes staring at me as I waited for the machine to make my drink.

When I turned around to leave the break room and I made eye contact with both of them, they rolled their eyes at me and went red.

Very weird people.
My history is that they make assumptions about you. One has literally said to me your glamour style (which I find offensive, I think glam is tacky) I thought you only date a certain type. He was either implying I’m a gold digger or projecting his physical insecurities as a man unto me. I didn’t go on a second date. total jerk.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
My history is that they make assumptions about you. One has literally said to me your glamour style (which I find offensive, I think glam is tacky) I thought you only date a certain type. He was either implying I’m a gold digger or projecting his physical insecurities as a man unto me. I didn’t go on a second date. total jerk.
wtf, I think he was definitely projecting his insecurities onto you!

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
I know right?! I’m American and grew up in a pretty diverse town so everyone used to say it growing up, regardless of race. (I know how ridiculous that sounds) Eventually most sensible nonblack kids grew out of it as they got older. But this specific crew really held onto their “right” to say it lol. So pathetic. They were ratchet caucasians who’d never take the time to pick up a book.

Anyways, after I broke things off w him I hadn’t seen/spoken to him for years until after the BLM protests for George Floyd. I guess he realized there was something fundamentally wrong with the people he was associating with and wanted to reconnect with his black side by reaching out to the only black woman he ever dated. But he still hung out with those same friends. I curved his ass so hard!
Oh wow, I don't even like it when WE use the n word among each other, let alone non blacks saying it.

I know that's the norm in places such as New York, but I would be appalled.

I am so glad that you curved that guy, a lot of self hating folks only get their wake up call when it's too late.

chcherrybomv

over it
Reaction score
Reactions
11,336 917 443
Alleybux
Honestly, these are the times where I wish I had male strength to b!tch slap these nancy boys. For real. After being bluntly asked “why is your skin so dark” multiple times by feminine looking white guys, I’m starting to wonder what’s the proper reply?

well I don’t know, why are you short and looking like a red lobster every time you stay in the sun more than 10 mins

you tell me

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,251 480 95
Alleybux
Honestly, these are the times where I wish I had male strength to b!tch slap these nancy boys. For real. After being bluntly asked “why is your skin so dark” multiple times by feminine looking white guys, I’m starting to wonder what’s the proper reply?

well I don’t know, why are you short and looking like a red lobster every time you stay in the sun more than 10 mins

you tell me
i can not stand when people ask stupid questions about our(black womens) features!!!? like we are some damn exotic animal that should be investigated on. i get asked that way too many times and i just give them a dirty look very time

MelaninMonroe18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,287 716 96
Alleybux
This is the same feeling I'm getting as well. For those of them that are deeply racist, it's uncomfortable for them to admit when they are attracted. In their mind that isn't supposed to happen, so when it does they try to deny it and act passive-aggressive which is dangerous.

I stay away from fools like that. He is sick in the head and your friend needs to get rid of him. His friends were different kinds of white men who felt more comfortable expressing their attraction which is healthier in my opinion than this weirdo your friend is dating.
Spot on...hence why he also felt the need to badmouth you to the friends who said you were attractive. Mixed up jealousy and revulsion they are big weirdos.

They can't compute that they could find a BW attractive because society tells them not to...when they do they act in such strange ways. Coupled with the fact English men are spineless wimps and wouldn't act on their attraction in a normal way.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
Spot on...hence why he also felt the need to badmouth you to the friends who said you were attractive. Mixed up jealousy and revulsion they are big weirdos.

They can't compute that they could find a BW attractive because society tells them not to...when they do they act in such strange ways. Coupled with the fact English men are spineless wimps and wouldn't act on their attraction in a normal way.
You are so right! It’s a mixture of jealousy and revulsion because they’re inherently racist and aren’t “supposed” to find us attractive.

sally jupiter

✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ
Reaction score
Reactions
56,162 848 448
Alleybux
Question. Are the English aware of the fact that they are pretty much universally regarded as ugly, frumpy, with terrible food? Even (ESPECIALLY) their fellow whites say this.

I know that colonizer complex is holding on for dear life, but it should be a crime to be that weak-jawed, splotchy, bad bodied, yuck mouthed and just all around malformed AND be stank about it.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
Question. Are the English aware of the fact that they are pretty much universally regarded as ugly, frumpy, with terrible food? Even (ESPECIALLY) their fellow whites say this.

I know that colonizer complex is holding on for dear life, but it should be a crime to be that weak-jawed, splotchy, bad bodied, yuck mouthed and just all around malformed AND be stank about it.
Their egos are so self inflated despite looking ugly as hell and being revolting in all aspects!

Hygiene, teeth, food, looks you name it. Bottom barrel group of white people.

MelaninMonroe18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,287 716 96
Alleybux
I think they are aware which is why some desperately try to look Mediterranean or at least their stereotypical view of what one looks like I.e. fake tan, dying hair, lip fillers etc. However their arrogance and narcissism wouldn't allow them to admit this out loud.
It could also be why EE's are hated many of the EE women are snatching up English men...and these women look so much more attractive than English women.

Muzzy123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,442 1,392 1,031
Alleybux
This guy is probably attracted to you and doesn’t know how to handle it. 2 reasons: you’re black and his gf’s good friend. He could just be be weird and racist, but the downplaying of your looks in front of other guys is the tell for me.

For example, I work in Europe and obviously my workplace has a lot of white men who are for the most part chill. I’m friendly with a few. No issues there. My man is white and knows a lot of the same people because we’re in the same industry. Many people don’t know we’ve been together for years because I don’t talk about my personal life like that with most colleagues.

Some months ago, I come to find out that a lot of these same guys I regularly interact with, but am not super chummy with, had all these questions about who I was dating and if I was married totally unknown to me. These men are gossips! Incredulous, I ask my man why on earth they would be talking about me when I’m not even friendly with them like that and he said “it’s because you’re hot so they want to know what’s up”. To this day I’m dumbfounded by it because a lot of them either see me infrequently or it doesn’t go beyond hello hello at the water cooler. Really I assumed my disinterest in their personal lives would be mutual.

My point is that, this has nothing to do with you. Men are frequently weird. Continue to do you. Your presence clearly leaves them weak in the knees.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
I think they are aware which is why some desperately try to look Mediterranean or at least their stereotypical view of what one looks like I.e. fake tan, dying hair, lip fillers etc. However their arrogance and narcissism wouldn't allow them to admit this out loud.
It could also be why EE's are hated many of the EE women are snatching up English men...and these women look so much more attractive than English women.
This is so true!

Racism aside, Eastern Europeans, Slavic Europeans and Mediterranean's are way more attractive than the English in my opinion.

As if the average white British girl is prettier than a Croatian girl or a Russian girl.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
This guy is probably attracted to you and doesn’t know how to handle it. 2 reasons: you’re black and his gf’s good friend. He could just be be weird and racist, but the downplaying of your looks in front of other guys is the tell for me.

For example, I work in Europe and obviously my workplace has a lot of white men who are for the most part chill. I’m friendly with a few. No issues there. My man is white and knows a lot of the same people because we’re in the same industry. Many people don’t know we’ve been together for years because I don’t talk about my personal life like that with most colleagues.

Some months ago, I come to find out that a lot of these same guys I regularly interact with, but am not super chummy with, had all these questions about who I was dating and if I was married totally unknown to me. These men are gossips! Incredulous, I ask my man why on earth they would be talking about me when I’m not even friendly with them like that and he said “it’s because you’re hot so they want to know what’s up”. To this day I’m dumbfounded by it because a lot of them either see me infrequently or it doesn’t go beyond hello hello at the water cooler. Really I assumed my disinterest in their personal lives would be mutual.

My point is that, this has nothing to do with you. Men are frequently weird. Continue to do you. Your presence clearly leaves them weak in the knees.
This is so true, thank you for your words of encouragement :heart:

LondonLady

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
326 40 11
Alleybux
Some of them simply cannot handle the fact that they find Black Women attractive. Their hostility is amplified because they’ve been brought up believing that Black people are XYZ. The fact that we are much more than their primitive views confuses them.

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,960 15,917 9,638
Alleybux
Some of them simply cannot handle the fact that they find Black Women attractive. Their hostility is amplified because they’ve been brought up believing that Black people are XYZ. The fact that we are much more than their primitive views confuses them.
Lol today at work an old white guy looked at me up and down with hostility, bear in mind he’s over 60 years old.
It was my first day back in the office after a year of working from home, my hair is laid with a new braids style and I wore a cute new workwear outfit and I know I looked good.

The arrogance and patheticness of these basic white men never fails to amaze me.

I wouldn’t even look at most of them twice

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
When I went to my yt friends birthday party (she's legit the only close white friend I have lol), her boyfriend -who is also obviously white- seemed very uncomfortable with me being there.

I was the only non white friend of hers in attendance.

My friend's boyfriend kept being really awkward all night and even went as far as avoiding eye contact with me.

When he did speak to me however, it was mainly just ignorant questions such as "is all of that your real hair, did it take long"?

View attachment 2484484

I had long box braids on at the time.

His other friends were also invited to the birthday party. Typical upper class preppy white lads who went to private school and have corny humour.

Anyways, a few hours into the party I overheard his friends saying to him "who's the black girl she's really fit". To which I heard him respond "really? I don't think she's all that. Not my sort of thing mate".

To non British fonts, the word fit also means "attractive" here in the UK.

Anyways that night I slept over at my friends house, and the next day before I left to go back to my apartment my friend asked me if I wanted to go out for brunch with her and her bae.

I agreed to go out for brunch. Throughout our entire time in the restaurant he was being weird and awkward again.

I am Black British, my friend and her partner are from a very white town near Bournemouth which probably has 0 ethnic minorities lol.

I know I've made threads making fun of white brits before, but aside from a few classmates throughout school, daily general interactions in life, and male colleagues at work, I rarely interact with white British males as I literally have nothing in common with them and I find them to be super awkward.

Has anyone else has weird experiences?
Stolen Tag list

giphy.gif

lady_tee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,838 1,273 67
Alleybux
Lol today at work an old white guy looked at me up and down with hostility, bear in mind he’s over 60 years old.
It was my first day back in the office after a year of working from home, my hair is laid with a new braids style and I wore a cute new workwear outfit and I know I looked good.

The arrogance and patheticness of these basic white men never fails to amaze me.

I wouldn’t even look at most of them twice

Lol. They get so confused when we are confident and don't fit the negative stereotype