Quantcast

Aww.. Taye Diggs gave Apryl Jones Christmas gifts for the kids!

GoneTilNov

Minding My Business
Reaction score
Reactions
24,392 2,065 84
Alleybux
wayment, Omicron isn't financially taking care of his kids and sharing physical custody?
Thats what she claimed in 2018, now im hearing allegedly O has the kids and that she didn't want to do parenting classes to get joint custody back. Its stated in another thread here
wayment, Omicron isn't financially taking care of his kids and sharing physical custody?

Goingconcern

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,653 2,139 1,164
Alleybux
Awww Apryl might’ve found a step pappy. Taye likes taking care of single moms & their kids. He dated Amanza from Selling Sunset & she said he took care of her & her children for a bit.
Nah, he just lives for the "knight in shining armor" syndrome.

EatTheRich

I'm bilingual. I speak English and GIFs.
Reaction score
Reactions
78,010 4,046 2,909
Alleybux
You can tell who reads and how doesn't.
I know it was a typo and you meant to say "who doesn't", but it still doesn't make it any less hilarious that you mistyped it while being condescending towards people who don't read. :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Vanity86

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,062 660 88
Alleybux
sh!t I might need to be on the beard circuit. I'm a lesbian so we don't even need to pretend we're fµck!ng. I'll even help pick out a busscourt
I’m so slow. It took me a while to figure out what this was lmao I had to google and it brought me back to another lsa thread about quavo and a rich white man, and that’s when it clicked:LOL:

mmhmmokgirlbye

formerly known as Cheverly…
Reaction score
Reactions
131,179 3,899 1,027
Alleybux
I’m so slow. It took me a while to figure out what this was lmao I had to google and it brought me back to another lsa thread about quavo and a rich white man, and that’s when it clicked:LOL:
Not you googling busscort and Google bringing you right back to the alley I'm screaming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Juhson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,022 684 282
Alleybux
Isn't his ex-wife the Idina Menzel? Damn thats a terrible downgrade i'm sorry

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,380 9,968 3,305
Alleybux
Lmao that “mixed me” sh!t is still a thing? He’s so lost
He wrote "Mixed Me" for his biracial son...

He has a book called "Chocolate Me" about being a dark skinned black boy...He said he wrote the book because when he was a child he was taunted over his dark skin..

51pj7ShjwKL._AC_SY780_.jpg

EatTheRich

I'm bilingual. I speak English and GIFs.
Reaction score
Reactions
78,010 4,046 2,909
Alleybux
Isn't his ex-wife the Idina Menzel? Damn thats a terrible downgrade i'm sorry
Y'all will hype up anything and anybody. I had to look up Idina Menzel. That box-faced b!tch looks hit in the face. I'm not a fan of April, but she puts Idina Menzel's ugly ass to shame in the looks department. I know you're a kkklansman just for saying some stupid sh!t like that. On block you go with your uncultured ass.

GoneTilNov

Minding My Business
Reaction score
Reactions
24,392 2,065 84
Alleybux
Y'all will hype up anything and anybody. I had to look up Idina Menzel. That box-faced b!tch looks hit in the face. I'm not a fan of April, but she puts Idina Menzel's ugly ass to shame in the looks department. I know you're a kkklansman just for saying some stupid sh!t like that. On block you go with your uncultured ass.
Nothing to do with looks.

As far as CAREER, Apryl is a downgrade.

Indina is a HUGE Broadway star and was even on Glee as the main character's (Rachael Berry played by Lea Michele) mother.

Apryl on the other hand is famous only because of the men she's linked to. In fact, linking herself to men is what keeps her relevancy going.

Last edited:

GoneTilNov

Minding My Business
Reaction score
Reactions
24,392 2,065 84
Alleybux
Lmao you might be on to something. Everyone she’s been connected to has some kind of gay allegations against them.

She even admitted that she did LHH with Omarion because of the gay rumors. She said it in a recent interview. Very strange information to put out there.
Because either she is trying to "out" him in an underhanded way OR put that on his image knowing people will take it and run with it even if it isn't true to ruin his image because she's mad he left her and pays her dust.
I think that if he is allegedly gay or bi, she knew. She always talks about him deceiving the public as far as image, but little does she know, her trying to covertly blast him, she admitted that he had a helping hand in his image deception. She said in the interview that his management approached her about doing the LHHH show to help quiet the rumors surrounding his sexuality. Her saying that shows she knew the deal and knew she was a beard.
As far as the theory of him having kids for image and him using her to bare his children to keep his image in tact: There was a font who alleged that Apryl took out her IUD to "trap" him.
Post in thread 'Apryl subtweets and drags Omarion' Apryl subtweets and drags Omarion
Moniece even confirmed in the Shaderoom comments that Aprylbwas pregnant by fizz but he made her terminate the pregnancy. On another thread here, it was alleged that Apryl didn't want to do parenting classes to regain joint custody of her children back. I think she'll have kids by anyone for a check. O wasn't on top like that when she got with him, but he was a stepping stone to get her foot in the door.
Her bd former connections (Chris Stokes and Taz his former managers is how she gets movie roles.

Last edited:

Horror Maven

Queen of the damned
Reaction score
Reactions
30,269 1,739 66
Alleybux
He wrote "Mixed Me" for his biracial son...

He has a book called "Chocolate Me" about being a dark skinned black boy...He said he wrote the book because when he was a child he was taunted over his dark skin..

51pj7ShjwKL._AC_SY780_.jpg

I was wondering why this book wasn’t included in the package when I saw the OP.

I also think it’s strange that he wrote the mixed book for his son who looks nothing like the illustration.

GoneTilNov

Minding My Business
Reaction score
Reactions
24,392 2,065 84
Alleybux

I also think it’s strange that he wrote the mixed book for his son who looks nothing like the illustration.
I found a video of Omarion reading Chocolate Me to his kids.

I'm also wondering why the 3rd book isn't there because he wrote both books in the OP.

GoneTilNov

Minding My Business
Reaction score
Reactions
24,392 2,065 84
Alleybux
As the poster of the OP, I'd like to be clear that I wanted to post to show that he was giving gifts for the kids. I wanted to highlight his gesture to her children since they are dating. I did not post it because of the subject matter of the books. He could have given her teddy bears and toys and I would have still posted the gesture because I think its a sweet one.

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,380 9,968 3,305
Alleybux

They have all his books but I'm not sure why Apryl didn't post them...probably because April is biracial and her kids look like this?

Singer-Omarions-Children.jpg

To me, Taye's son looks somewhat similar to the illustration of his "Mixed Me" book...minus the eye color..

Walker__Taye_Diggs_.png