Screenshot_20211028-083500_Instagram.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 590

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
Also, I thought she had deeper smile lines, has she had some work done to her face, those lines are stretching like the huda sisters who have their smile lines done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-083718_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-083718_Instagram.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 508

mocahontas

☽☆☽
Reaction score
Reactions
72,419 1,399 221
Alleybux
Lmao, maybe she just doesn’t care? I agree she looks matronly at times, but that’s the territory that comes with being short, chubby, & having a modest dress code to follow. Unless she gets fit, I don’t see this changing. She made a video recently talking about finally accepting her body for what it is so I doubt her situation will change any time soon.

And honestly, if she starts wearing more figure hugging clothes, especially as a curvier woman, people will have a problem with that too.
I remember how Habiba da Silva (another hijabi ‘influencer’) got slammed by so many Muslims for her style & trying to dress for her body type/accentuating her curves.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Last edited:

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
Lmao, maybe she just doesn’t care? I agree she looks matronly at times, but that’s the territory that comes with being short, chubby, & having a modest dress code to follow. Unless she gets fit, I don’t see this changing. She made a video recently talking about finally accepting her body for what it is so not much is going to change any time soon.

And honestly, if she starts wearing more figure hugging clothes, especially as a curvier woman, people will have a problem with that too.
I rememeber how Habiba da Silva (another hijabi ‘influencer’) got slammed by so many Muslims for her style & trying to accentuate her curves lol.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
I think Habiba was doing that in trying to force her Brazlian side since being black is now on trend so showcasing that she is Brazilian, even calls herself afro-latino or is it afro brazilian? One of those

There have been times Aysha has dressed beautifully, its there, but I guess shes trying different styles

Ratatata

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
511 40 18
Alleybux
Can’t believe she willing to buy1.6 million house in LA and the house wasn’t even that nice looking for that price .. Why do I feel like she’s trying to prove something to her ex or the gossiping aunties back in Canada

Shikorina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,644 1,522 996
Alleybux
Women can wear whatever they want. If you want to be a style “influencer” then you’re inviting opinions and need to take it like a big girl (no pun intended). You need people to engage with your sh!t so you can get paid and buy your 1.5 million house! Well this is engagement!

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,368 4,673 222
Alleybux
is she even a US citizen? does she have the right to be here full time for extended periods of time? not sure how this works if you divorce your american husband so soon...

Sunshine_Vento

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,866 1,858 157
Alleybux
interesting. how does someone get a work visa when they work for themselves? I thought work visas require your job to sponsor you to be here...
It might be the exceptional talent visa. Rihanna would have gotten one of those when she first started her career.

Vialove

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,325 221 73
Alleybux
It might be the exceptional talent visa. Rihanna would have gotten one of those when she first started her career.
She said she got a talent visa. I think im gonna unfollow now. Was interested in the home searching content but last vid was better help, eating and the weirdest gym session with no real weights.. hip thrusts with just the bar??? ( this is never gonna get progress sis) ootd and 30 secs house hunting footage. If only thered be some makeup vids. Without the hubbie it seems shes lost as what to film.
I think she think she dresses well. And you can be bigger modest and dress well.. she just doesnt have any style.
I think that Habiba girl dresses well. Im def checking out of this content.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
She said she got a talent visa. I think im gonna unfollow now. Was interested in the home searching content but last vid was better help, eating and the weirdest gym session with no real weights.. hip thrusts with just the bar??? ( this is never gonna get progress sis) ootd and 30 secs house hunting footage. If only thered be some makeup vids. Without the hubbie it seems shes lost as what to film.
I think she think she dresses well. And you can be bigger modest and dress well.. she just doesnt have any style.
I think that Habiba girl dresses well. Im def checking out of this content.
Yeah the content is all over the place

Theres hardly any beauty and everyone is dojng better help sponsorships lol

She use to have a trainer dont think it lasted long but her fitness journey isnt consistent and I think thatsvwhat lets her down, that and her cup of matcha sugar every morning, so many syrups, creamer, milks all full of sugar.

She just needs to sit down and re- stratgegize. Her beauty content on insta has also been random and only when theres sponsorships, there isnt anything organic now.

Whats changed is all this travelling. Maybe for her it makes sense but as followers it doesnt make sense. One min shes in LA next in Texas with her Ethiopian friend, then home for a couple days then back out again. She could even make all this travelling into a series of some sort.

Kind of reminds me of Jackie Aina with content all over the place

Shikorina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,644 1,522 996
Alleybux
I haven’t been able to watch her content in a long while. IA she’s all over the place but mostly she’s not creating content like she used to. It’s all just sponsorships. It took her forever to post the NYC vlog and it was just a mash up of her going to the bodega every morning. Why she’s not taking advantage of creating good travel content is beyond me! It would up her views and follows.

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,368 4,673 222
Alleybux
Why are the beauty YouTubers no longer doing beauty content? We still need reviews on these makeup releases lol. Now that fewer of them do beauty content it would seem that there is even more need for beauty content. Also, the new content they go after in lieu of beauty content isn’t better and isn’t more lucrative. The only person who pivoted to other content that makes more money than beauty content is Patricia Bright. She was saying she makes double the money on her finance channel than her beauty channel, which makes sense if you know the industry. Most of these beauty girls are just dying off out of boredom.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
Why are the beauty YouTubers no longer doing beauty content? We still need reviews on these makeup releases lol. Now that fewer of them do beauty content it would seem that there is even more need for beauty content. Also, the new content they go after in lieu of beauty content isn’t better and isn’t more lucrative. The only person who pivoted to other content that makes more money than beauty content is Patricia Bright. She was saying she makes double the money on her finance channel than her beauty channel, which makes sense if you know the industry. Most of these beauty girls are just dying off out of boredom.
Because it seems like they have noone to copy, they all use to churn out the same videos, now its just lack luster sponsored content, they are all still churning out the same stuff, people want new thigs so of course are not going to watcj all these grwm's its all been done
Noone is doing anything new or even understanding what their followers want

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,368 4,673 222
Alleybux
Because it seems like they have noone to copy, they all use to churn out the same videos, now its just lack luster sponsored content, they are all still churning out the same stuff, people want new thigs so of course are not going to watcj all these grwm's its all been done
Noone is doing anything new or even understanding what their followers want
Yeah i do blame Jackie lol. I think they are all doing whatever Jackie is doing, meanwhile Jackie is annoying af and less interesting. She also has more money than most girls, so it's not even a comparison.

FKA_Whoa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,844 515 252
Alleybux
I just tried to watch one of Aysha's videos but had to turn it off as soon as she said "literally". I have PTSD from how she abuses that word. I can't go back to watching her.

missmam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,613 262 164
Alleybux
You answered your own question lol. It's not lucrative and they are also making more money on other platforms. A lot of their viewers are over beauty and more into lifestyle -- hence the vlogs, etc. Beauty content is dead.

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,368 4,673 222
Alleybux
You answered your own question lol. It's not lucrative and they are also making more money on other platforms. A lot of their viewers are over beauty and more into lifestyle -- hence the vlogs, etc. Beauty content is dead.
Yeah but lifestyle isn't making more money than beauty. If they pivoted to tech, career or finance it would make sense.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
Yeah but lifestyle isn't making more money than beauty. If they pivoted to tech, career or finance it would make sense.
Whats making money is REAL lifestyle, followers are over the perfect curated youtube video or post, from what Ive read in newspapers and other financial platforms, ppl want real life, no more perfec stuff, they want real.life and everyday home content

Why do you think an unknown tiktoker has like 5/6 million or so followers or even over 100k followrs? Because they show their everyday, gorey details snd all, hair undone, just woke up, follow me around me day content, thats what people are loving up, not the send my video to a content creator and eprfect my video and have the perfect instagram post or content. esp with the pandemic. Ppl are over that

I think people are also over the main top content creators that are everywhere, it gets boring to Jackie in all places, like wheres everyone else?

Someone who was living in a government house who is now able to buy their home but their old home wasnt an instgtammable grey and white is what people want nowadays. They want normal everyday, noone is going to have a grey and white marble coloured house. And people are over it.

But even top jnfluencets lifestyle is still TOO much with designer gear head to toe or expensice home furnishings. People are over it and got over it during the pandemic.

People are waking up, I mean Jackie tellling her followers I spend over thousands of pounds on my maintenance but tells her followers you cannot afford it but then shills sh!t from Walmart to sell to her followers, GTFOH. People are waking up and about damn time too. Jackie and top influencers cuss out their followers but its their followers who allowed them this lifestyle

missmam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,613 262 164
Alleybux
Of course, but they don’t necessarily need YT anymore anyways. It’s more so to show brands versatility/engagement on multiple platforms. Their lifestyle videos do better than their beauty videos. The other pivots wouldn’t make sense.

Vialove

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,325 221 73
Alleybux
Whats making money is REAL lifestyle, followers are over the perfect curated youtube video or post, from what Ive read in newspapers and other financial platforms, ppl want real life, no more perfec stuff, they want real.life and everyday home content

Why do you think an unknown tiktoker has like 5/6 million or so followers or even over 100k followrs? Because they show their everyday, gorey details snd all, hair undone, just woke up, follow me around me day content, thats what people are loving up, not the send my video to a content creator and eprfect my video and have the perfect instagram post or content. esp with the pandemic. Ppl are over that

I think people are also over the main top content creators that are everywhere, it gets boring to Jackie in all places, like wheres everyone else?

Someone who was living in a government house who is now able to buy their home but their old home wasnt an instgtammable grey and white is what people want nowadays. They want normal everyday, noone is going to have a grey and white marble coloured house. And people are over it.

But even top jnfluencets lifestyle is still TOO much with designer gear head to toe or expensice home furnishings. People are over it and got over it during the pandemic.

People are waking up, I mean Jackie tellling her followers I spend over thousands of pounds on my maintenance but tells her followers you cannot afford it but then shills sh!t from Walmart to sell to her followers, GTFOH. People are waking up and about damn time too. Jackie and top influencers cuss out their followers but its their followers who allowed them this lifestyle
Thisss. We were all saying that in the JA thread. You big now. Congrats but then you complain about us?????? Not it sis.

Yes the only one doing it well is Patricia Bright AND she still tries to keeps up her other channel.
Id actually still want to see beauty reviews etc, but all we get id yt'rs complaining about their 'ops' (us) and weird lifestyle content no one asked for. Aysha's fitness journey is just frustrating to see. She can afford a PT why not invest in that consistently. But thr food she shoes us... its always stuff with crazy amounts of sauce and stuff on it. Have not once seen her body change. I think she prob eats alot of bad stuff off camera. A healthy diet is alot of commitment and most people dont know how to eat for weight loss. If she actually did a day of checking macro's and cals on all she ate, she'd know it's not helping.

If she did a nice beauty look again Id tune in.. but unless she makes a video on how better help therapy got her back into make up we aint never gone get that. LOL.

Yasmine1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,982 592 176
Alleybux
The thing about losing weight is that it can be very tricky.

If you have been constantly overweight your entire life you become used to it and you don't know anything but being overweight/fat and your bad eating habits becomes part lifestyle. You can spin it anyway you want but that lifestyle can be very detrimental to your health in long-term. No matter how much you paint yourself as a foodie or big boned or what not. Its hard for people that have been overweight their whole life to see themselves being skinny as something attainable.

I agree 100% that Ayesha is not happy with her body but then portrays herself to be happy obviously because a lot of her content is body positivity and a lot of positivity other content too. But take it from me—— no one likes being overweight. No one.

But take it for me as someone who has been super skinny my entire life and I’ve gained about 80 pounds in the last two years has been extremely hard on my mental health. it has been really hard for me to lose the weight because I couldn’t commit more than two weeks to a diet and regime and used food as an outlet for my depression. It’s really a mentality and mindset you need to work on to lose weight. I have lost 50 pounds after going to a nutritionist and getting a diet plan catered to my body type and metabolism and working out watching YouTube workouts from Chloe Ting.

So yeah Aysha is never gonna lose weight unless she really changes her mindset and commits herself to a whole lifestyle change. She has the money to get people to help her change but she would rather just travel and eat all the time.

Last edited:

Ratatata

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
511 40 18
Alleybux
Aysha really thinks she’s gonna lose weight by going to the gym every now & then (like she’s not even consistent with it) but the truth is real weight loss starts in the kitchen u gotta eat less sugar and carbs and drink more water atleast 2 liters a day sh!t ain’t that hard I lost 24kgs in less than a year by only cutting out sugar & eating less carbs no gym
if I ever wanted to eat sh!t I made sure I never consumed my calories by drinking only by eating

Shikorina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,644 1,522 996
Alleybux
I think she’s allowed some comforts after being unceremoniously dumped in a new country. IN THE MIDDLE IF A PANDEMIC. Food has been a source of comfort for many.

Ratatata

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
511 40 18
Alleybux
I think she’s allowed some comforts after being unceremoniously dumped in a new country. IN THE MIDDLE IF A PANDEMIC. Food has been a source of comfort for many.
Yh but she was trying to lose weight like this before she even moved to the US maybe u haven’t watched her for that long

Noseyho2020

Badhoeeee
Reaction score
Reactions
2,016 45 12
Alleybux
Hows ayesha able to buy a house without even being a permanent resident of Cali? Can someone explain? I believe she has a work visa she needs to renew every few years. How can one even think of buying a house in a place where u know u cant stay long term?

Ayesha seems to make impulsive decisions. Like with the marriage. How are you getting married, moving to this mans country, and he didnt even start the spousal visa. Seemed so rushed She literally moved to the states with the work Visa she applied for. Plus while she was married, i think she said he never applied for the spousal visa. Wasnt that a red flag for her that he didnt see the marriage as lasting?

Also as a single woman, would it even be wise to buy a house where u live by urself alone? Alot of single woman rather live in an appartment with a security guard gated, rather than a big house alone, especially in the LA area.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
Hows ayesha able to buy a house without even being a permanent resident of Cali? Can someone explain? I believe she has a work visa she needs to renew every few years. How can one even think of buying a house in a place where u know u cant stay long term?

Ayesha seems to make impulsive decisions. Like with the marriage. How are you getting married, moving to this mans country, and he didnt even start the spousal visa. Seemed so rushed She literally moved to the states with the work Visa she applied for. Plus while she was married, i think she said he never applied for the spousal visa. Wasnt that a red flag for her that he didnt see the marriage as lasting?

Also as a single woman, would it even be wise to buy a house where u live by urself alone? Alot of single woman rather live in an appartment with a security guard gated, rather than a big house alone, especially in the LA area.
Yeah I think she said he was dragging it, girl even had to use her OWN Money getting lawyers to sort out the work visa and SHE was stressed about it, he was just happy going to sleep on FaceTime together whilst they were living apart like kids and she wnjoyed that, but the guy didnt help her out at all. Maybe she knew or was unsure and thats why she went the work visa route, who knows. He couldnt even be bothered to get wed legally when she came over. SO many red flags even from the start.

How was she hiding him behind videos when at Shahds house LOL. So childish. I think she did all that so she could move to LA as that was her goal.

Im sure shes got another work visa but maybe this home buying stuff is all for content as she isnt even sure about staying in LA long term. If she found another man in a diff state or country we all know she'll up and leave again.

Shes very chaotic right now. These trips every week/weekend. Content isnt great. Dunno.

Noseyho2020

Badhoeeee
Reaction score
Reactions
2,016 45 12
Alleybux
Yeah I think she said he was dragging it, girl even had to use her OWN Money getting lawyers to sort out the work visa and SHE was stressed about it, he was just happy going to sleep on FaceTime together whilst they were living apart like kids and she wnjoyed that, but the guy didnt help her out at all. Maybe she knew or was unsure and thats why she went the work visa route, who knows. He couldnt even be bothered to get wed legally when she came over. SO many red flags even from the start.

How was she hiding him behind videos when at Shahds house LOL. So childish. I think she did all that so she could move to LA as that was her goal.

Im sure shes got another work visa but maybe this home buying stuff is all for content as she isnt even sure about staying in LA long term. If she found another man in a diff state or country we all know she'll up and leave again.

Shes very chaotic right now. These trips every week/weekend. Content isnt great. Dunno.
True, she seems all over the place. With the spousal visa, even with a divorce she could have still legally stayed in the country,as long as its not a 90 day fiance visa. so the work Visa wasnt necessary at all. But she seemed to apppy for the work Visa cause she lowkey kinda new the man was dragging his feet and she wanted to move to LA so badly. Then when the divorce happened, i think she said in the video she was scrambling to get her work visa renewed, and was lucky it got renewed. Like wtf....she wanted the marriage more than her own husband.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,133 2,085 165
Alleybux
True, she seems all over the place. With the spousal visa, even with a divorce she could have still legally stayed in the country,as long as its not a 90 day fiance visa. so the work Visa wasnt necessary at all. But she seemed to apppy for the work Visa cause she lowkey kinda new the man was dragging his feet and she wanted to move to LA so badly. Then when the divorce happened, i think she said in the video she was scrambling to get her work visa renewed, and was lucky it got renewed. Like wtf....she wanted the marriage more than her own husband.
I hope she finds her way, I think shes doing all this to prove the nosey aunties and other nosey people perhaps from her Harari community wrong. Who cares. Some marriages work some dont. You learn and move on. I do get the feeling she was more into him than him into her. Guy looked high all the time. But who knows. He was going through his own trauma of losing his mom as the photos he was in after his loss he looked beyond sad and rough hair. So thats a huge loss to turn anyones world upside down. God help and ease his heart.

I just hope Aysha stops proving others wrong or whatever it is thags got her so chaotic. Divorce isnt easy, no need to rush it all away, itll tske time. A broken hearr doesnt heal by forcing it.

I hope they both find peace.

Yasmine1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,982 592 176
Alleybux
Did y’all see Shahd answered some questions on her IG and someone posted that they saw her without an hijab and drinking and she said she’s never had a drink in her life but didn’t say sh!t about being seen without a hijab lately….

all while posting a photo of Younes Benjima?! She’s so thirsty and odd.

Ratatata

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
511 40 18
Alleybux
Did y’all see Shahd answered some questions on her IG and someone posted that they saw her without an hijab and drinking and she said she’s never had a drink in her life but didn’t say sh!t about being seen without a hijab lately….

all while posting a photo of Younes Benjima?! She’s so thirsty and odd.
Lol she only hangs with other Muslims girls that live a double life ofcs she would too

Attachments

• A39D4747-6FE8-4F41-8053-EE57418D5CFC.png
    A39D4747-6FE8-4F41-8053-EE57418D5CFC.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 478

Shikorina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,644 1,522 996
Alleybux
At this point, with everything that we know, it’s obvious that there were red flags all over the place with Mo the Sloth and she closed her eyes, held her nose and rushed through it to get to LA! Once here she bent over backwards to mommy this dude in an effort to please him and keep him around.

I think the house hunting could be disingenuous and being done to give her content. She doesn’t need to be so inauthentic tho - she has travel content she could capitalize on but she’s not feeling it. But I know it’s all about the metrics and what’s trending. I can totally imagine that she also wants to front for the community as a way to cope with this humiliation. Guaranteed she’s being gossiped about to death! I sympathize with her on that front! Those aunties can be like vultures!

I