Quantcast

Azealia Banks Slams Rapper Lil Baby On IG!

ChocoLatte

Cosplay gangsters. Fake azz accents.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,883 698 521
Alleybux
Hes not thaaat bad, you’re overreacting.
Hes the only new Atlanta rapper who even bothers to rap about positive content

to me a true example of low vibrational is Cardi or Meg, but i know i know

Out of all these toxic ass male rappers such as Lil Baby himself, DaBaby, Future, even Durk, u choose two women as the most low vibrational. And this ain’t even really geared towards Cardi cuz I don’t view her as a black woman but Megan is.

This the sh!t I was talking about in another thread the other day. Black women literally sit here and uplift and praise these raggedy ass black men for the most mediocre sh!t yet call black women bottom of the barrel. If anyone doesn’t see a problem with that, they lost in life.

Mrs.MichoBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,060 3,765 5,725
Alleybux
Stop saying the broken clock phrase cus she be right most of the time but it be y’all faves so y’all say she’s crazy to dismiss her lmao but yeah once again AB coming thru with the facts and it’s really sad how colorist and her outspokenness has taken her out of the industry cus she’s mad talented.
& before y’all come for me yes tf it is colorism cus Cardi just as problematic but she doesn’t get the same treatment cus she non black, lighter and got a bbl.
View attachment 2527570
Name one instance where Cardi called a black women a tar baby or told a black woman to bleach? When has Cardi got on social media and dragged black women collectively? Show me where Cardi consistently go after every black female rapper in the game who she feels may or already surpassed her? Thia is just the tip of the iceberg. Cardi is nowhere as problematic as Banks...reason why she still has a career. You guys run with this to give you guys a reason to dislike Cardi cuz Banks told you guys not to.

DellsFave

Sarcasm.
Reaction score
Reactions
167,968 5,657 943
Alleybux
Out of all these toxic ass male rappers such as Lil Baby himself, DaBaby, Future, even Durk, u choose two women as the most low vibrational. And this ain’t even really geared towards Cardi cuz I don’t view her as a black woman but Megan is.

This the sh!t I was talking about in another thread the other day. Black women literally sit here and uplift and praise these raggedy ass black men for the most mediocre sh!t yet call black women bottom of the barrel. If anyone doesn’t see a problem with that, they lost in life.
Exactly. Suddenly he's Martin Luther king because of one basic clout chasing ass song? That song was a PR move. One "meaningful" song out of hundreds that promote the exact opposite, but he's superior to Meg and Cardi? Lol. The bar for black males is so low that we praise them for damn near anything.

Enessie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,873 139 148
Alleybux
Lil baby is the most low vibrational rapper I have ever seen or listened to in my life. Literally offers nothing positive to the black community. The sad part is that it’s only gonna get worse from here. I wonder what will be the turning point in hip hop when we all finally decide that it needs to be destroyed in order for us to progress.
so true. without modern day hip hop, streets would be 40 percent safer

3am

Sawltie
Reaction score
Reactions
206,120 4,581 2,070
Alleybux

Didn’t he say he regret making that song? And that he doesn’t want to be political? And that he will never make another song like that again because he “ain’t no Malcolm X or MLK?”

jonesy22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,121 1,263 1,039
Alleybux
Y’all agreeing with her and ignoring the fact she intentionally used racist language.
The blinders y’all have on are wild.

desi

Slowly-reforming fuccboi magnet.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,522 1,828 229
Alleybux
The chicken sacrificer has a point.

Gene Mercury

They painting me out to be the bad guy
Reaction score
Reactions
4,493 364 799
Alleybux
Name one instance where Cardi called a black women a tar baby or told a black woman to bleach? When has Cardi got on social media and dragged black women collectively? Show me where Cardi consistently go after every black female rapper in the game who she feels may or already surpassed her? Thia is just the tip of the iceberg. Cardi is nowhere as problematic as Banks...reason why she still has a career. You guys run with this to give you guys a reason to dislike Cardi cuz Banks told you guys not to.
Didn’t Cardi call a black woman a burnt roach? I died on this hill a while ago but was corrected on LSA ... she DID in fact refer to the black women calling her non black in her comments as roaches. Didn’t Cardi have grown ass men run up on black women in the strip club where they work at cus HER HUSBAND Offcheat was fw them, she didn’t do that? Oh okay. Cardi cant consistently “go for” every black female rapper in the game outwardly cus she need them for features to keep her relevant. After Nicki did her a favor by doing Motorsport did she not run up on her at an event? Azalea talks sh!t online but she ain’t that ghetto. The sh!t y’all let Cardi get away with y’all wouldn't let Azalea get off with and that’s facts. AB couldn’t sit around a bunch of men and talking about p.ssing, sh.tting, burping out loud being completely uneducated not even knowing how to speak or spell and get as far as Belcaliz. Prime example how you remember AB antiblack comments but conveniently forget about Cardis. Cardi gets on social media on a regular basis to drag black women for calling her out on her bs but bc she doesn’t specifically say them like Azalea y’all wanna play like she talking to “anybody”. It’s more black women that address her on Twitter & IG than anybody. the difference between the two is that AB actually black so she’s just showing her own issues with internalizing colorism that she’s experienced. Cardi not even black even tho she swear she is when she picks and chooses so her anti black comments are racist. Offset said he got with her cus she wasn’t black & some more colorist bs and she wasn’t screaming bout being black then. So that means she thrives off of colorism and capitalizing off being ambiguous. She a more ghetto J Lo w coarser hair. Stfu.

Mrs.MichoBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,060 3,765 5,725
Alleybux
Didn’t Cardi call a black woman a burnt roach? I died on this hill a while ago but was corrected on LSA ... she DID in fact refer to the black women calling her non black in her comments as roaches. Didn’t Cardi have grown ass men run up on black women in the strip club where they work at cus HER HUSBAND Offcheat was fw them, she didn’t do that? Oh okay. Cardi cant consistently “go for” every black female rapper in the game outwardly cus she need them for features to keep her relevant. After Nicki did her a favor by doing Motorsport did she not run up on her at an event? Azalea talks sh!t online but she ain’t that ghetto. The sh!t y’all let Cardi get away with y’all wouldn't let Azalea get off with and that’s facts. AB couldn’t sit around a bunch of men and talking about p.ssing, sh.tting, burping out loud being completely uneducated not even knowing how to speak or spell and get as far as Belcaliz. Prime example how you remember AB antiblack comments but conveniently forget about Cardis. Cardi gets on social media on a regular basis to drag black women for calling her out on her bs but bc she doesn’t specifically say them like Azalea y’all wanna play like she talking to “anybody”. It’s more black women that address her on Twitter & IG than anybody. the difference between the two is that AB actually black so she’s just showing her own issues with internalizing colorism that she’s experienced. Cardi not even black even tho she swear she is when she picks and chooses so her anti black comments are racist. Offset said he got with her cus she wasn’t black & some more colorist bs and she wasn’t screaming bout being black then. So that means she thrives off of colorism and capitalizing off being ambiguous. She a more ghetto J Lo w coarser hair. Stfu.
Banks got away with calling a black woman a tar baby, gorilla, sheboons, said we werent supportive... She calls black people ******* and said white men has permission to use the nword..and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Banks has come for every black female entertainer in the game. When has Cardi ever done this? Come on...Banks has gotten away with murder and you know this. How does this compare to sitting around grown men acting ignorant? Hell at this point...point out a male rapper that consistently keep their foot on black women neck like she does? Just admit you like the chick.

Also hasnt fonts on here call other black folks roaches?

JamieJames

That Glitch
Reaction score
Reactions
15,229 505 150
Alleybux

He literally only made this one song. He's no Kendrick Lamar, Earth Gang, J. Cole, Old Kanye West, etc. He's very low vibrational like his peers.

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux
Lol she a divestor now? She knows her niches and how to pander I’ll give her that.

Yall love supporting the anti-black rhetoric when its against men, but once she start talking about the women it’s trauma this, white supremacy that.

Zack Bible

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
994 189 412
Alleybux
Lil baby sumwhere smashin a redbone of his choosing while this b!tch tryna get clout off his name, y’all sound bitter

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,147 26,250 31,726
Alleybux
lol@fonts clutching their pearls over Lil Baby saying "these females" while ignoring Azealia Banks repeated vulgar attacks on black women (i.e. when she referred to a darkskinned black woman as a "tar baby") The long leash yall give toxic people like Banks is amazing, all she has to do is drag black men and she's right back in your good graces. How pitiful loll

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,147 26,250 31,726
Alleybux
Exactly. Suddenly he's Martin Luther king because of one basic clout chasing ass song? That song was a PR move. One "meaningful" song out of hundreds that promote the exact opposite, but he's superior to Meg and Cardi? Lol. The bar for black males is so low that we praise them for damn near anything.
At least he has an emotionally conscious song under his belt. Have Cardi or Meg ever made anything of substance outside of rapping about their wet ass coochies? And no, Meg's "protect black women" stunt on her album doesn't count lol

mikesan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,227 3,377 785
Alleybux
Oh please. Rapping about cops killing them but they’re out here killing each other in larger numbers. Talkin bout “we need to stop beefing over females” as if women are some object. Save it.

Somebody posted this and I been dying ever since. People give that song ALOT

contourbae

in the BGC mansion.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,038 1,522 1,309
Alleybux
Stop saying the broken clock phrase cus she be right most of the time but it be y’all faves so y’all say she’s crazy to dismiss her lmao but yeah once again AB coming thru with the facts and it’s really sad how colorist and her outspokenness has taken her out of the industry cus she’s mad talented.
& before y’all come for me yes tf it is colorism cus Cardi just as problematic but she doesn’t get the same treatment cus she non black, lighter and got a bbl.
View attachment 2527570
TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KESKDIKSDEJMWSD SPILL OF THE CENTURY FR