Azlia Williams (18yo) Moves in With Boyfriend Then He Cheats On Her

Reactions
76 3
Alleybux
I'm really just talking but what if lee plotted to become her best friend prior to playlist and he has completed his mission and won't relent

again we only see what they show us yadda yadda yadda but I feel like Lee used Liyah and her surprising Azi to get closer to her cause he realized she (Liyah Li) was "getting close" to Azi cause at first through the vid it seemed like they didn't have much contact and began contact just to surprise Azi and now he is also spamming her. Not saying he can't be her friend duh but chile I just be peeping shit idk
Lee gives weird obsessive vibes I wouldn't be surprised if he is just using her.

disney gangsta'
Reactions
301 8 1
Alleybux
When everything happened with Tito, I just found it weird that Lee still was that close to her.., Tito has a new girlfriend and she honestly is very pretty and gives off that island vibe.

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
When everything happened with Tito, I just found it weird that Lee still was that close to her.., Tito has a new girlfriend and she honestly is very pretty and gives off that island vibe.
yesss bc it seemed like they’re were close cousins ~ that’s how he and azi met (?). and then in a live they were baiting him on Snapchat (Lee’s account) and making jokes about ⏳⏳ and talking their shit which is fine cause go off on your aint $hit a$$ ex azlia but Lee ain’t that your aint $hit a$$ COUSIN ?? LMAO

Reactions
333 9 4
Alleybux
yesss bc it seemed like they’re were close cousins ~ that’s how he and azi met (?). and then in a live they were baiting him on Snapchat (Lee’s account) and making jokes about ⏳⏳ and talking their shit which is fine cause go off on your aint $hit a$$ ex azlia but Lee ain’t that your aint $hit a$$ COUSIN ?? LMAO
LMFAOOOO I REMEMBER THAT and someone in the comments was like lee that’s your cousin and he said so????

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
I remember that too. I also remember azi said that Tito would say the n word with the hard R and she would ignore it or say “stop don’t say that.” Imagine if they were still dating? She would probably let him keep saying that since it wasn’t a big enough issue for her to break up with him. Whew chileeee

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
Another reason why I think Lee is a big aih weirdo. I don’t think he should’ve been talking down on his cousin just to bond with Azlia. I think he just wants to hold onto azlia for ever so he’ll say anything and do anything.

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
Did we ever talk about that wig she had cause chile lmaooo

it also looks like she deleted/privated that video with Aliyah Simone
I hope the girl that did the lace front don’t follow her spam cause I would’ve been pissed if I took hours to do that and saw that she took it off after 2-3 days

Reactions
1,213 31 2
Alleybux
and talking their shit which is fine cause go off on your aint $hit a$$ ex azlia but Lee ain’t that your aint $hit a$$ COUSIN ?? LMAO
I'm pretty sure he and his cousin wern't close. Like Tito is from the islands. We all have cousins that we know of but never really grew up with like that. He could've easily been a close family friend that you had to call your cousin even though you aren't blood related. Like I'm African and I have people that I have to call my aunt or uncle, who aren't really blood.

Reactions
76 3
Alleybux
I remember some time after her and Tito broke up, she went on IG live and told the whole story of how it happened. Then she mentioned that Tito supposedly had relations with A MINOR and it was made into a joke..everyone on the live was making jokes about it. I don't think that's something to be laughed at especially since you knew and didn't tell anyone

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
Can someone give more details on this? And was with the hourglass emojis

disney gangsta'
Reactions
301 8 1
Alleybux
Does anyone like Liyah Li's new apartment? Everything is really nice, I just don't understand her bedroom situation?

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
Does anyone like Liyah Li's new apartment? Everything is really nice, I just don't understand her bedroom situation?
Those style of apartments aren’t super common but they’re common enough that I’ve seen them more than once when I was doing my own apartment search earlier this year. In the ones that I’ve seen in my area (dmv) leasing offices try to market them as a two bedroom or bedroom with a den.

I don’t really see how this is ideal - especially for people that have roommates as you wouldn’t really have the privacy of a wall separating you. They are usually a way to get around not having carpet in the common space as well and only having carpet in the loft “bedroom”. It didn’t surprise me to see this floor plan because I’ve seen a handful of them before but I was surprised or confused as to why she would pick it, she’s likely getting skimped on the square footage. It’s also just not practical but I guess being a teenager it probably just seems really cool and visually unique. Running up and down them stairs will get old fast though.

disney gangsta'
Reactions
301 8 1
Alleybux
Those style of apartments aren’t super common but they’re common enough that I’ve seen them more than once when I was doing my own apartment search earlier this year. In the ones that I’ve seen in my area (dmv) leasing offices try to market them as a two bedroom or bedroom with a den.

I don’t really see how this is ideal - especially for people that have roommates as you wouldn’t really have the privacy of a wall separating you. They are usually a way to get around not having carpet in the common space as well and only having carpet in the loft “bedroom”. It didn’t surprise me to see this floor plan because I’ve seen a handful of them before but I was surprised or confused as to why she would pick it, she’s likely getting skimped on the square footage. It’s also just not practical but I guess being a teenager it probably just seems really cool and visually unique. Running up and down them stairs will get old fast though.
omg yesss like i just would have a fear of some freak accident i would fly over the ledge.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Dominique Penn and Camila Poindexter vs. Nia Guzman and Donald Penn
https://instagram.com/stories/dpenn72/2570103118539989765?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1q3cfq604g3rl
East Africans, What do you love about being us?
I'm not east african but I love when I get mistaken as one (specifically Ethiopian) because they are so beautiful Awww you are so sweet, bless...
Urban Decay makeup has partnered with the Prince Estate
[ I literally screamed when I saw this! Something purple this ways comes..... Im a palette/makeup collector obsessive so this is just perfect...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
It's your excitement for me. It's really cringe that ya'll literally get off to bw suffering or the idea of it. lol weirdos Nope just here to let...
Cryptocurrencies Performance During The Pandemic - Bitcoin Vs. Ethereum Vs. Dogecoin
I truly believe it’s a pump and dump for these billionaires who wants to “help” the average man... yea right. Since when?
Top Bottom