Azlia Williams (18yo) Moves in With Boyfriend Then He Cheats On Her

disney gangsta'
Reactions
301 8 1
Alleybux
her car looks fire but she just put her safety at risk for any lil weirdos online. bc now her car is 1 of 1 and she lives in charlotte which is busy as hell.

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
her car looks fire but she just put her safety at risk for any lil weirdos online. bc now her car is 1 of 1 and she lives in charlotte which is busy as hell.
That part. Plus wasn’t she already complaining about the mustang drawing too much attention and feeling like people were always looking at her - which is why she went back and got the Honda, I mean HONDAS :rolleyes: because she wanted a lowkey everyday car?? I am confusion.

I guess when you literally don’t have anything to do or anything to work for or work towards then sure. Also I agree with the other font saying it doesn’t even fit her personality or style but then again she doesn’t really share or exude much of her actually personality

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
That part. Plus wasn’t she already complaining about the mustang drawing too much attention and feeling like people were always looking at her - which is why she went back and got the Honda, I mean HONDAS :rolleyes: because she wanted a lowkey everyday car?? I am confusion.

I guess when you literally don’t have anything to do or anything to work for or work towards then sure. Also I agree with the other font saying it doesn’t even fit her personality or style but then again she doesn’t really share or exude much of her actually personality
I never realized how we actually don’t know her personality. Everything that she says comes from tik tok or just social media in general lmao. Since when has she used slang? (Aave) it just seems like she takes sayings from videos she sees and tries to talk and act like that. Anywayssssss I think her real personality is kinda bland. Like she’s just there.

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
I never realized how we actually don’t know her personality. Everything that she says comes from tik tok or just social media in general lmao. Since when has she used slang? (Aave) it just seems like she takes sayings from videos she sees and tries to talk and act like that. Anywayssssss I think her real personality is kinda bland. Like she’s just there.
Yeah we don’t know her personality after all this time - or just her personality is bland like you said. We don’t really get past surface level with her - unnecessary camera zoom ins for dramatic effect, her talking to/roasting herself, saying “nobody asked” and “babes” five thousand times, and her little editing pov cut ins.. that’s it.

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
remember when lee "got" that gig in which he said the producers & crew said that his role would just be him... like even his character's name was just Lee and when ppl asked what his character was like he said the producers and crew gave him no script and told him to just be himself? and it wasnt reality tv either LMAOOOOOOOOO i-

Reactions
76 3
Alleybux
remember when lee "got" that gig in which he said the producers & crew said that his role would just be him... like even his character's name was just Lee and when ppl asked what his character was like he said the producers and crew gave him no script and told him to just be himself? and it wasnt reality tv either LMAOOOOOOOOO i-
LMAOOOOO yes he showed it on live too

disney gangsta'
Reactions
301 8 1
Alleybux
Well her personality is rude and very snobby if u watched her live videos u could def see she has tone that down, because she reads this LSA thread

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
Well her personality is rude and very snobby if u watched her live videos u could def see she has tone that down, because she reads this LSA thread
It is. I remember during summer of 2019 she was soooo off the chain. She came at everybody for asking a little question, it was very rude. I remember a recent live she did with her siblings, she was rude as hell. I get your little siblings being annoying but the way she talked to them was very much weird. She was on live doing nothing and they were suppose to film that gingerbread video. Her sister asked “when are we gonna start the gingerbread?” And she said something like “shut the fuck up and wait.” Sumn like that and it was very rude. Her sister only like 10/11 and was asking a simple question

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
Yeah she most likely has that same personality. She just hides it cause she read this forum and started crying on live about it . I saw it when she was at her birthday party and didn’t invite aliyah. She was on live and as soon as aliyah came on live, I guess she laughed and ended the live. That was some mean girls shit lmao

disney gangsta'
Reactions
301 8 1
Alleybux
Yeah she most likely has that same personality. She just hides it cause she read this forum and started crying on live about it . I saw it when she was at her birthday party and didn’t invite aliyah. She was on live and as soon as aliyah came on live, I guess she laughed and ended the live. That was some mean girls shit lmao
I REMEMBER THIS, bc she had lee in the background trying to "pRoTect HeR"... Her personality is so bland, and she's so stuck up for no reason. She has the potential to be such a cool person but over kills it. lets not forget she makes "mOre ThaN a DocTOr" so that means she so superior.. but her social blade for this year says otherwise! and her savagexfenty ads are so dry and don't even fit her feed or any effort at all. yikes

she used to follow me on her spam then she unfollowed me the same way she does everyone else lmao

Reactions
31 1
Alleybux
I know this thread isn’t about Aliyah but she is so annoying to me. I know she was upset about Azi not inviting her to her Florida birthday party but Aliyah made multiple tik tok video’s, tweets, and Instagram post about that one situation within a week span and deleted it a couple of days later. I didn’t think they were that close because the YouTube video they did together was awkward, it seemed like Aliyah was trying to copy Azi personality. When Aliyah is on her spam account lives she always talks about all of her “boyfriends” and how she treats them bad but they don’t care. One of them ended up ghosting her and she was upset about it but she was so rude to him. She complains about her low views but never makes the videos her views want to see. I honestly think ppl stopped watching because of her personality. She mad a big deal about wanting to act more like an “adult” on her platforms but she seems even more childish to me.

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
I know this thread isn’t about Aliyah but she is so annoying to me.
shooooot lmao we can make it abt all of them lmaooooo. yeah idk what her deal is - i think she should make the content she wants so she can stop b*tching, but she needs to understand that views may be low but that is okay because as long as she is consistent in the type content she posts, she will still grow. she complains about not wanting to film what her viewers want but proposes no other alternative sounds like she is complaining just to complain

Reactions
31 1
Alleybux
shooooot lmao we can make it abt all of them lmaooooo. yeah idk what her deal is - i think she should make the content she wants so she can stop b*tching, but she needs to understand that views may be low but that is okay because as long as she is consistent in the type content she posts, she will still grow. she complains about not wanting to film what her viewers want but proposes no other alternative sounds like she is complaining just to complain
Right! she has an upload schedule but never follows it, she goes 1 or 2 weeks without posting then post 4 random videos in a week. She always screams off on her insta lives about her viewers not watching what she puts out but complains about the suggestions. Someone called her out about it and she played the victim as expected

Reactions
Alleybux
I know this thread isn’t about Aliyah but she is so annoying to me. I know she was upset about Azi not inviting her to her Florida birthday party but Aliyah made multiple tik tok video’s, tweets, and Instagram post about that one situation within a week span and deleted it a couple of days later. I didn’t think they were that close because the YouTube video they did together was awkward, it seemed like Aliyah was trying to copy Azi personality. When Aliyah is on her spam account lives she always talks about all of her “boyfriends” and how she treats them bad but they don’t care. One of them ended up ghosting her and she was upset about it but she was so rude to him. She complains about her low views but never makes the videos her views want to see. I honestly think ppl stopped watching because of her personality. She mad a big deal about wanting to act more like an “adult” on her platforms but she seems even more childish to me.
I’ve been lurking here but I had to reply to this. Ik ya say azi is rude but at least she’s acknowledged it and is trying to act better. Aliyah on the other hand... she’s so rude/annoying. The thing is, her fan base is younger 13-16 and she acts like she’s so above them and “grown”. She’s always looking down on them for their age and then wonders why no ones watching her videos. You work for us technically so you better check that attitude before you don’t have a check anymore.

Reactions
955 24 2
Alleybux
I’ve been lurking here but I had to reply to this. Ik ya say azi is rude but at least she’s acknowledged it and is trying to act better. Aliyah on the other hand... she’s so rude/annoying. The thing is, her fan base is younger 13-16 and she acts like she’s so above them and “grown”. She’s always looking down on them for their age and then wonders why no ones watching her videos. You work for us technically so you better check that attitude before you don’t have a check anymore.
Hopefully they read here and take some of y’all’s advice or listen to y’all’s critiques because I don’t think they will have longevity with this social media stuff with they way they’re acting. I understand they are young but I agree some of their attitudes can be a turn off. Also hopefully they will switch up their content a bit too.

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
I REMEMBER THIS, bc she had lee in the background trying to "pRoTect HeR"... Her personality is so bland, and she's so stuck up for no reason. She has the potential to be such a cool person but over kills it. lets not forget she makes "mOre ThaN a DocTOr" so that means she so superior.. but her social blade for this year says otherwise! and her savagexfenty ads are so dry and don't even fit her feed or any effort at all. yikes

she used to follow me on her spam then she unfollowed me the same way she does everyone else lmao
To be fair social blade has been proven to be very inaccurate and/or inconsistent. Plus I don't think social blade even scratches the surface of factoring in sponsorships which is where the big money comes into play for these influencers. Adsense is chump change to them.

Reactions
76 3
Alleybux
Right! Her attitude is so ugly. I don't think she understands that literally most of her viewers are super young. She wants to do "grown up" content, and I can understand that but then don't be surprised when your views are low. She does a lot of complaining

Reactions
31 1
Alleybux
I agree. The summer of 2019 is when Azi had the worst attitude ever. atleast she realizes it and tries to work on it. Aliyah is rude and has a nasty attitude and tries to justify it by saying she’s “grown”. I think Aliyah is trying to convince her own self she is grown because she mentions it every 2 seconds on her lives.

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
Azlias new video was boring. I didn’t watch it all , I just skimmed through. The video is titled “trying all the things in my city” or sumn like that and most of it was just her sitting in her car??? Drinking boba and other little drinks?? Like WHAT??? That can’t be the only shit you can do in your city. Finding places to eat and drink at?

Reactions
126 6
Alleybux
I haven’t been able to watch the past three or two videos she’s posted and I usually looked forward to her videos but it’s been lackluster lately.

Reactions
159 37
Alleybux
I really can’t with her, like is this supposed to be cute?

Attachments

• A2D06FCE-9DC8-4858-B055-C7A9915F1860.jpeg
    A2D06FCE-9DC8-4858-B055-C7A9915F1860.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 139
Reactions
Alleybux
Azlias new video was boring. I didn’t watch it all , I just skimmed through. The video is titled “trying all the things in my city” or sumn like that and most of it was just her sitting in her car??? Drinking boba and other little drinks?? Like WHAT??? That can’t be the only shit you can do in your city. Finding places to eat and drink at?
did you notice how she mentioned museums showing up on the google recommended places or something and she just glossed over it, honestly I get its not everyones first choice especially at her age but taking herself on museum dates or even going with lee is a great way for her to learn about art or whatever the museum is about and just expose herself to the more cultured things

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
When she finally got back home in the kitchen she was so relieved to be home. Ain’t nothing wrong with being a homebody! But why move to new city so far away if you are afraid to leave the house? She is a little socially awkward but I believe the only way to fix that is just to get more exposure - there more familiar and frequent you get with going out it won’t be so awkward and such a new experience. Her freaking out about the people’s cars she parked next too was a little weird - I get the initial concern of parking to close but she should’ve cut the footage of her going on and on about it.

Reactions
13,937 75 4
Alleybux
did you notice how she mentioned museums showing up on the google recommended places or something and she just glossed over it, honestly I get its not everyones first choice especially at her age but taking herself on museum dates or even going with lee is a great way for her to learn about art or whatever the museum is about and just expose herself to the more cultured things
I was honestly annoyed by the museum comment. That would be perfect content! A lot of kids/teens turn up their nose at museums but you’d be surprised what you’d see in there. It’s cute date - whether by yourself, with friends or a significant other. It would be great content to highlight the city. And many museums are FREE or “pay what you want entry”. Smh.
She could get some fire pics in / at a museum too but oh well.

Reactions
76 3
Alleybux
Agreed, girl you finna be 20 let's learn a little!!!

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Although I don't agree with everything you are saying, I think your opinion is a totally valid one. Hopefully, we can all get to the point where...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Lionel got Kaydence babysitting one twin and Kaiyah babysitting the other. That's a damn shame. Kaydence is almost a teen and shouldn't be sharing...
Twitter is upset with Ciara and Russell for paying woman’s tab @ restaurant and tipping
The gesture was wonderful. I was weirded out by both of them referring to the women as black men queens in their tweets. Why reference their race...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Put me down for Kiss brush on gel nail powder kit. Please & Thank u! I wanna gel nail set to mimic Neytiri’s, but in Babylonian Whore Red, LOL! ;)...
Have you ever "dumped" a friend?
I dumped a "friend" because she would act like I was her man. She liked to act like I should provide for her financially and gate keep my free time.
The Debbie Rowe Discussion Thread
Forever do not waste your time with this trash going back and forth with them trolls. I don't know which alphabet gang their affiliated with but I...
Over 35 Single Fonts - Anyone Else Hate Mothers Day
If you had a husband and children, you would probably be sad about something else. I am sorry that you are sad, but having a husband and children...
Top Bottom