Azlia Williams (18yo) Moves in With Boyfriend Then He Cheats On Her

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
^^^ everything y'all said is valid!!! socially awkward and just anxious (nothing wrong with that btw). also nothing wrong with a homebody but you can tell she is still not fully comfortable with venturing out and being alone. its one thing to be alone in your home but another to enjoy your own company in public. again i hate to play the comparison game but look at liyah li! its questionable that she is traveling during this pandemic but chile that is not my prerogative but she is making moves visiting NYC and LA/meeting up with ppl! even if she is uncomfortable venturing out in charlotte why not (again yes we are still in a pandemic but) travel to see the internet friends you be hyping up/talking to. like live a little... travel/explore!! i think she likes the visual of being independent but on the inside she is not quite there

Reactions
125 6
Alleybux
Yeah I have noticed she gets anxious about a lot of things. I know it’s not bad BUT, it does hold her back from what I’ve observed. I get being like “oh no” about parking close to someone’s car but like someone else said, she didn’t have to go on and on about it. She really gets embarrassed about little stuff. Also I’ve never noticed that she’s socially awkward but yeah at times I see that she can be. She said she’s gotten more outgoing so I wonder how she was before. But, like I said she gets apprehensive and nervous about a lot of stuff. It probably stops her from venturing out. Which I hope she grows out of. There is more out there for her to see than her four walls. There’s nothing wrong with staying at home but it’s just crucial to go out there and learn how to operate out in the world.

Reactions
125 6
Alleybux
did you notice how she mentioned museums showing up on the google recommended places or something and she just glossed over it, honestly I get its not everyones first choice especially at her age but taking herself on museum dates or even going with lee is a great way for her to learn about art or whatever the museum is about and just expose herself to the more cultured things
Yes! I did! Especially with how boxed in she is and so oblivious to stuff out there and what’s going on in the world, the art museum would be great for her. She should do stuff like that, go out to museums and stuff like that and do videos on her learning more about diff cultures. Since back in June, she started doing more awareness posts on Black Lives Matter (after her fans questioned her). The museum would be a great starter point for her to delve deep in history and just learn..a little. It’s obvious her parents, (esp her mom) did not teach her abt Blakc culture or any culture in general.

Reactions
125 6
Alleybux
When she finally got back home in the kitchen she was so relieved to be home. Ain’t nothing wrong with being a homebody! But why move to new city so far away if you are afraid to leave the house? She is a little socially awkward but I believe the only way to fix that is just to get more exposure - there more familiar and frequent you get with going out it won’t be so awkward and such a new experience. Her freaking out about the people’s cars she parked next too was a little weird - I get the initial concern of parking to close but she should’ve cut the footage of her going on and on about it.
That’s exactly what I said! Why move to a new city if you gon do the same thing you did in the last?

Reactions
27 1
Alleybux
i’m an active follower of azlia’s and i can agree with some of you that are saying her content is getting very repetitive. this recent video she did wasn’t really very exciting but i think she is getting the message that she needs to step out of the box when it comes to posting only organizing and cleaning videos. we’re the same age. i’m gonna be honest, as a teenager, i don’t wanna see content like that all the time. i wanna see more outgoing, out of the box, fun stuff that teenagers like us do. i understand she grew up sheltered and was kind of just thrown into adulthood but i deadass used to be so hype when she posted and now it’s kind of like “oh, i’ll just get to it when i get to it” and then i never end up watching it. someone earlier in the thread called it when they said her viewers (including myself) will get tired of the cleaning and organizing content and i’m starting to feel that way. her content was way more entertaining when she lived with her family. hopefully she branches out with her content more because i actually do enjoy her personality. i’ve probably only had one “wtf” moment with her when it comes to the way she acts. she was on a live with lee after the whole tito situation and she was just being very obnoxious about the situation. i get it, he cheated on you, talk your shit sis. it was just different from her usual way of carrying herself. other than that, i think she’s pretty chill.

Last edited:
disney gangsta'
Reactions
300 8 1
Alleybux
I skimmed through her newest video and it's so confusing?? she just is making the content of literally wasting gas going in circles instead of actually doing something. I understand she's a homebody but she should do content that she's actually enthusiastic about in her home... like Emma Chamberlin barely leaves home but her content is so interesting to watch. Charlotte is way bigger than Raleigh, but I'm sure she could've found friends via Instagram... If I had a social media platform like her I would definitely be making more memories and meeting new people especially in ur 20's especially in such a pretty city.

disney gangsta'
Reactions
300 8 1
Alleybux
she used to follow you? like internet friends? do spill did y'all talk
i can't spill all the beans in case shes on the thread, but I offered to hang out many times when she was looking for friends in her area she followed me, commented on a few pics, we would have small talk in dms then she unfollowed me and i was like.. ok get it then i guess

Reactions
13,934 74 4
Alleybux
She had no business leaving home at 18 if she wasn’t going to do anything. Another font says she was “thrown into adulthood”, chile she threw herself if anything! No one was forcing her to do anything. I hate this phrase but she wanted to be grown - even though she can’t even define what that means to her. All of her younger siblings seem socially awkward as well, they are all little walking caricatures but don’t seem to know how to socialize with others outside of each other or their household - it makes me wonder if it has to do with how they are raised. They don’t seem to have many outside world skills. For their mom to have been the parent always screaming about letting kids express themselves - the kids really don’t know who they are. But then again this the same parent that said school is only a 3/10 level of importance for her children lmao.

Reactions
27 1
Alleybux
She had no business leaving home at 18 if she wasn’t going to do anything. Another font says she was “thrown into adulthood”, chile she threw herself if anything! No one was forcing her to do anything. I hate this phrase but she wanted to be grown - even though she can’t even define what that means to her. All of her younger siblings seem socially awkward as well, they are all little walking caricatures but don’t seem to know how to socialize with others outside of each other or their household - it makes me wonder if it has to do with how they are raised. They don’t seem to have many outside world skills. For their mom to have been the parent always screaming about letting kids express themselves - the kids really don’t know who they are. But then again this the same parent that said school is only a 3/10 level of importance for her children lmao.
by “thrown into adulthood” i meant she kind of just forced her way into it without much help and experience from the usual path most of us take. that was my fault for the poor choice of words because i know that’s not usually what that means lol. someone said she dropped out of school because her mom convinced her that she was making enough money to the point where a high school education wasn’t the top priority anymore. it was kind of like she skipped a few steps that are important to a teenager’s growth and finding out who they really are. she just jumped into acting like she’s already retired at 19.

Reactions
13,934 74 4
Alleybux
by “thrown into adulthood” i meant she kind of just forced her way into it without much help and experience from the usual path most of us take. someone said she dropped out of school because her mom convinced her that she was making enough money to the point where a high school education wasn’t the top priority anymore. it was kind of like she skipped a few steps that are important to a teenager’s growth and finding out who they really are. she just jumped into acting like she’s already retired at 19.
Agreed I didn’t believe her mom encouraged this until I went back in old clips and saw/heard it for myself. From what I gather both of her parents are entrepreneurs? If so that’s great but I can guarantee they learned things in school that they are using to this day that they somehow now want to discredit. Even things as simple as problem solving, how to find and identify resources, proper networking skills, socializing with peers, interacting with those different from you, or having to do stuff you don’t like sometimes - go figure! - are all skills taught in school indirectly. And it wouldn’t hurt Azi to know some math, science and world history/geography etc as well. They played their daughter that’s why she keep running back home.

Reactions
401 18 6
Alleybux
It’s embarrrazzzzzing indeed. Her mom encouraged her to drop out cause she was “making more money” than she would if she went to college. So nope, her education is up to like 10th grade level, and no GED. How sad...
wait I thought she graduated from high school... she never did?

Reactions
326 9 4
Alleybux
Aliyah is so annoying. Ppl aren’t watching your videos cause you yourself is annoying. If your seeing that a good percentage of your subscribers have your notifications on and YouTube themselves are saying you aren’t shadowbanned and you can compare your views to ppl in the same niche as you + subscriber count and still your the one that keeps coming up short then do some inward thinking .

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
I’m pretty sure she switched to online school but never finished and many ppl used to ask her during the lives and she would either purposely ignore or get mad. If she had a diploma the way she portrays herself, she would have shoved it in our faces to shut her followers up lmaoooo

Reactions
953 24 2
Alleybux
I’m pretty sure she switched to online school but never finished and many ppl used to ask her during the lives and she would either purposely ignore or get mad. If she had a diploma the way she portrays herself, she would have shoved it in our faces to shut her followers up lmaoooo
Right, there was a vlog from her around the time she would have graduated and it was the "last day of school" and then it was nothing after that. If she would've graduated she would have made a vlog about it. I don't think she did either.

I hate to be that person but graduating high school is the bare minimum. I understand not going to college but high school? Most people drop out because they have extreme situations that prevent them from going to school, not just making money from Youtube.

I really hope she actually graduated but it looks like she didn't because like you said she would have said something by now because people have been asking for over a year now.

Reactions
13,934 74 4
Alleybux
Right, there was a vlog from her around the time she would have graduated and it was the "last day of school" and then it was nothing after that. If she would've graduated she would have made a vlog about it. I don't think she did either.

I hate to be that person but graduating high school is the bare minimum. I understand not going to college but high school? Most people drop out because they have extreme situations that prevent them from going to school, not just making money from Youtube.

I really hope she actually graduated but it looks like she didn't because like you said she would have said something by now because people have been asking for over a year now.
I'm almost positive she all but admitted it in one of those videos where her mom was helping her take out her braids

disney gangsta'
Reactions
300 8 1
Alleybux
Aliyah is so annoying. Ppl aren’t watching your videos cause you yourself is annoying. If your seeing that a good percentage of your subscribers have your notifications on and YouTube themselves are saying you aren’t shadowbanned and you can compare your views to ppl in the same niche as you + subscriber count and still your the one that keeps coming up short then do some inward thinking .
Im 100% convinced she thinks the entire world revolves around her.

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
aliyah and azi in the same city do you think they will take advantage of the opportunity considering their apparent rekindling find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

disney gangsta'
Reactions
300 8 1
Alleybux
aliyah and azi in the same city do you think they will take advantage of the opportunity considering their apparent rekindling find out on the next episode of dragon ball z
i feel like this have nothing at all in common, Aaliyah acts so annoying and self absorbed and azi is just *there* LMAO

Reactions
214 7
Alleybux
also in her latest video on her spam account or whatever that was, i felt like she could have been talking about something of friggin substance but it was basically a very poor tutorial of how she takes out her braids and washes her hair - like she could have been answering questions, sharing her unpopular opinions, telling a story.... SOMETHING

Reactions
326 9 4
Alleybux
also in her latest video on her spam account or whatever that was, i felt like she could have been talking about something of friggin substance but it was basically a very poor tutorial of how she takes out her braids and washes her hair - like she could have been answering questions, sharing her unpopular opinions, telling a story.... SOMETHING
She used to have way more personality in her videos back when around the age 16-17. Granted said personality sometimes consisted of her being rude but she seemed to have more of an identity. I can’t even remember if ppl really got on her for her being rude but I wonder if she’s overly cautious on how she comes off that now she’s just really bland.

Reactions
326 9 4
Alleybux
Now that I’m thinking about it the only backlash she really ever had was for not speaking out about BLM right after Floyd’s death. Around that time she was attempting to make more friends through Instagram (same friends she ended up going to Florida with for her 19th) but she got some backlash for that too. Maybe her getting backlash back to back made her cautious of expressing herself because I know she still kinda has that bitchy demeanor and it comes out when she’s talking to her friends

Reactions
6,078 34 14
Alleybux
i can't spill all the beans in case shes on the thread, but I offered to hang out many times when she was looking for friends in her area she followed me, commented on a few pics, we would have small talk in dms then she unfollowed me and i was like.. ok get it then i guess
She so weird for that tbh :/

Reactions
13,934 74 4
Alleybux
Yes I clicked on and off so fast once I realized there wasn’t going to be any chit chat aspect to the video. Ugh

Reactions
125 6
Alleybux
Yeah that spam YouTube acc ain’t working out cause honestly, she’s boring and doesn’t really have much stories to tell. & if she’s talking about something, it’s barely relatable because she don’t experience what most normal 18/19 year olds do

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Meet Truffles The Cat, Helps Kids Feel Comfortable With Fearing Glasses
Cats are beautiful, and probably no one could argue that they’re not. However, it’s somewhat harder to see how glasses are beautiful. But there’s...
Is stalking normal if he is in love with me?
OP is already married to someone else The military WON'T let him marry her. And they are very thorough about this So OP married her cousin?
Daina(Tootsie Time) and Ahmet Thread Part 1 : Cheatin', forgivin' and sangin'
I don’t think she’s likes her new hairstyle because she never posted the results.
In what order should someone watch the DC movies?
Yeah. Just watch superman, Wonder Woman, aqua man and Zach Snyder justice league and call it a day. those are the ones I’ve watched. You would...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
DC had a way longer career but in the beginning it was all Bey as well. First album that was ALL her I feel like DC didn't become vocally...
Pfizer vs. Moderna Vaccines
Me too @GigiLaMoore! Had my 2nd Pfizer jab on Friday and yesterday I felt like HELL. It was so bad. Feel a lot better today but not 100%. I hope...
Miley Cyrus is not talented
Y’all need to start saying y’all don’t like people. Miley is actually a pretty good singer.
Random Thoughts- Natural Hair
it's so weird seeing my hair all black. it's been literal years since my hair has been anything close to black lol. i wonder if/when i'll lighten...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Nobody in France and certainly not the whites consider inter-european marriages to be interracial. And it's common to see interracial marriages...
Top Bottom