Quantcast

Baby found, rescued from Detroit fire after mother says house is empty

Creme Si Bon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,563 2,380 401
Alleybux
I’m thinking this is an informal adoption of a family member or friends child. When my cousin adopted, her house had to be certified. Each child had to have their own bedroom, she had to pay someone to child proof the house and go through a background check. I think an investigation will show it was a bootleg “adoption .”

Bonehilda

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,014 4,094 95
Alleybux
I'm still thinking about the 20 dogs. Was she hoarding them or is she one of those sh!tty backyard "breeders" that mate dogs to sell?

HailBender

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,616 2,556 11
Alleybux
I’m thinking this is an informal adoption of a family member or friends child. When my cousin adopted, her house had to be certified. Each child had to have their own bedroom, she had to pay someone to child proof the house and go through a background check. I think an investigation will show it was a bootleg “adoption .”
she could have adopted a freinds child. i knew a woman who adopted a baby from her sister's friend because she didn't want the child. she had to sign papers with the mother agreeing to it. either way, i hope they investigate to see if she had life insurance on this baby because no one in their right mind "forgets" to tell firefighters that their child is in a burning house.

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
287,673 17,716 14,284
Alleybux
She is black. I did a little digging and found her.
She is only 25. Someone that young and single adopting kids should be a red flag.
View attachment 2480672

Her gallery is two pics of her daughter, one of her and like 75 dog photos.
View attachment 2480682
So Black children are literally just handed over to anyone who applies. A single, unmarried 25 year old should not be allowed to adopt. Fix the bloody system!

TheRealNikkiO

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
287,673 17,716 14,284
Alleybux
I'm still thinking about the 20 dogs. Was she hoarding them or is she one of those sh!tty backyard "breeders" that mate dogs to sell?
Legit and serious breeders don’t even breed that many dogs at once and they live in large acres of land.

Last edited:

TheRealNikkiO

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
287,673 17,716 14,284
Alleybux
Literally my first and only thought would be “how can I get my kids out of here?!”
It’s impossible for a parent to not remember a child is on a burning home unless she has BEEN neglecting that baby.
Animals will die trying save their humans. This woman is pure evil.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,312 3,733 440
Alleybux
Update - her family kinda speaking out. Of course she took her FB page down!

Family of rescued child’s adoptive mother speak out after baby left in burning home​

18-month-old rescued from house fire on April 5​

DETROIT – An 18-month-old baby girl was rescued from a house fire on Riad Street on Detroit’s east side on April 5.

Detroit Firefighter LaVaughn Williams said it was a surprise to find the young girl inside her crib. Authorities said not one person who got out of the home told fire crews there was a baby inside.

Williams said the room was filled with thick black smoke when he saw movement in the crib.

“I’m a father. I have a 3-year-old and it just stunned me. I couldn’t believe it,” Williams recalled. “I got her away from that smoke as quickly as I could. She was struggling to breathe. I ran to the chief, ‘Hey, chief. I have a baby.’”

READ: Baby found, rescued from Detroit fire after mother says house is empty

Family members of the adopted mother, who firefighters said told them everyone was out of the home, are speaking out. They are outraged over what happened.

Child Protective Services is now involved in the situation. When the baby was found she had black eyes and bruises on her, officials believe she could be a victim of abuse.

“They should be held accountable,” the adoptive mother’s cousin said.

The cousin said they were glad Detroit firefighters searched the burning home and found the baby.