Baltimore Maryland

Sorry, not sorry.
Reactions
77,323 1,497 1,598
Alleybux
Didn't see a thread. My questions are specifically about April (DivahGlam Hair)

But I'm also curious about her husband. Was he some drug lord or something? What does he do now? Is he off house arrest? I assumed he was on house arrest because for a long while he seemed confined to their apartment. (From snap I see he was on vacation in Jamaica)

In her snaps she is going off on someone. Who is she talking about? Her nemesis/arch rival Ming Lee? (Snob Life Hair)?

Who else is popping in Maryland? I feel like April blew up within the past year. She linked up and then she took off like a rocket.

i hate "buddy" when all that cussing. Sheesh -_-

Anyway,

Who got the tea? Alley Bucks if someone post her hubbs pic, so we can see what he looks like. She goes out of her way not to show him.

Mods- if this is better retitled (AprilDivahGlam) and moved to the IG/Internet famous forum please do.

Tea request is about her, but if any other Bmore stuff is interesting I'm here for that too.

Reactions
31,194 802 1,066
Alleybux
Didn't see a thread. My questions are specifically about April (DivahGlam Hair)

But I'm also curious about her husband. Was he some drug lord or something? What does he do now? Is he off house arrest? I assumed he was on house arrest because for a long while he seemed confined to their apartment. (From snap I see he was on vacation in Jamaica)

In her snaps she is going off on someone. Who is she talking about? Her nemesis/arch rival Ming Lee? (Snob Life Hair)?

Who else is popping in Maryland? I feel like April blew up within the past year. She linked up and then she took off like a rocket.

i hate "buddy" when all that cussing. Sheesh -_-

Anyway,

Who got the tea? Alley Bucks if someone post her hubbs pic, so we can see what he looks like. She goes out of her way not to show him.

Mods- if this is better retitled (AprilDivahGlam) and moved to the IG/Internet famous forum please do.

Tea request is about her, but if any other Bmore stuff is interesting I'm here for that too.

OP - Did you see this: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-in-here-and-spill?highlight=aprildivahstyles

I'll have to think about it (you never know who's in here) but I might be able to contribute to 'other' bmore stuff.

Reactions
117,640 1,964 1,264
Alleybux
Never heard of her. Only stylist in B'more I hear about is Rico Love's wife's sister's salon (anyone ever buy ther hair??), Shateria's stylist and Shateria's friend's salon FUNK something...they do good color.

I've been noticing a lot of B'More girls in the DC area.

Angel Elliott
Quick Silvas wife and her friend(s)
Kash Barb
and so on...

I've been noticing the B'more chick aren't afraid of a little plastic surgery either...hehee.

Reactions
44,541 819 249
Alleybux
I was in IG looking and stubble up ones a chick that does credit repair. Her IG is MsBrunson_CreditQueen. She's seem legit business wise however she's lowkey ratchet. One post will be business, church or family oreintated then next she's i
BA3ppj4garl
n a bikini in MIA or Jamaica - or in the club popping bottles in VIP. She's friends with April, her brother was murdered last year and she just moved to MIA. Tits stay out even in the office. Anyone know her background.

Attempting to post these screenshots. ETA: Sorry y'all gonna have to click. Idk how to post these photos from my phone.

https://instagram.com/p/BCmkgP9AasZ/

https://instagram.com/p/BCl6xDFAas4/

https://instagram.com/p/BC8CQTfgaqZ/

https://instagram.com/p/BA3ppj4garl/

Sorry, not sorry.
Reactions
77,323 1,497 1,598
Alleybux
Thanks [MENTION=98924]H8ME[/MENTION] yes I saw that thread...I posted the stuff I found out then in there (The radio interview she did)

i was trying to get an update on her and new info on the husband of possible.

but my cup is waiting if you want to spill the other bmore stuff you have...Also the incog button is available too!

YoungBlackBougie
Reactions
1,733 71 21
Alleybux
Parked, because I see her all over Instagram. I used to go to school with one of her main stylists.

I'm not close with her so I have nothing to spill, unfortunately.

Reactions
486 10
Alleybux
I like April. I kinda figured she like girls though. There was some Baltimore IG gossip page earlier this year which outed her bankruptcy and it proved she was not really married.

April, who you sneak dissing on snap chat? Fake bishes this, fake bishes that. And women shouldn't be in competition with each other...Bish whet? We all know you hate Ming and everything she do you do....vice versa. I like your grind and your hustle, but I just want you to come to 2016. Why you always on IG and Snap singing them old ass songs lol.

SungQueen's B*tch
Reactions
1,522,062 186,512 118,133
Alleybux
Aprils ass and hips are fake.
Her man allegedly has HIV.
She filed bankruptcy last year.
Her mom is a crackhead.

Showgirl Neek is a lesbian.
Has lead paint poisoning (a lot of people from Baltimore do) that's why she acts like that.
Still lives with her mother and drives her mothers car to and from Norma Jeans (the club she works at).

Reactions
564 6 2
Alleybux
April does insurance fraud and has been denied a beauty salon owner's permit before. She also claimed on her bankruptcy that she's not married. It was all on the BaltimoreShadeRoom IG page before it was taken down. If i figure how to post the screen shots I will.

In one of Aprils IG pics you can see her "hubby" reflection in the mirror. If i find it i'll post it.

hope it works

[IGM]https://www.instagram.com/p/BCmTxoyqnXA/?taken-by=aprildivahstyles[/IGM]

ETA: Sorry I didn't see someone already posted about the bankruptcy and fake husband stuff.

OLDHEAD
Reactions
6,103 67 19
Alleybux
I like April. I kinda figured she like girls though. There was some Baltimore IG gossip page earlier this year which outed her bankruptcy and it proved she was not really married.

April, who you sneak dissing on snap chat? Fake bishes this, fake bishes that. And women shouldn't be in competition with each other...Bish whet? We all know you hate Ming and everything she do you do....vice versa. I like your grind and your hustle, but I just want you to come to 2016. Why you always on IG and Snap singing them old ass songs lol.

I remember that page. I liked one of her IG pics and immediately got a follow request from a page outing her. The page had screenshots of her bankruptcy filing, judgments, garnishments, etc...it was a mess.

I like her. Hate that big ass chest tat tho.

Reactions
486 10
Alleybux
I see you lurking April.....you are basically addressing everything we said on here on your snap...tell your friend while she's in Miami to see a decent dr for some lipo. Her stomach is a no no!

-your banrupcy
-scamming (well you said you don't but...)

You didn't address you having a thing for girls. Snap that please.

any who...enjoy your vacation and happy early bday LOL

OLDHEAD
Reactions
6,103 67 19
Alleybux
I see you lurking April.....you are basically addressing everything we said on here on your snap...tell your friend while she's in Miami to see a decent dr for some lipo. Her stomach is a no no!

-your banrupcy

You didn't address you having a thing for girls. Snap that please.

any who...enjoy your vacation and happy early bday LOL

What did she say on her snap?

Reactions
486 10
Alleybux
She said something like..." I can't help when I lost everything (referring to the bankruptcy) I grind to get where I'm at now, by saving. I didn't scam, I didn't have to fuck for my money, and I own several businesses. I remember when I was broke and I use to see ppl with Chanel bags and I wanted em. Now I got them. Every bag."

blah blah blah lol.

Reactions
58 2 2
Alleybux
when she went off on snapchat it wasn't for ming. It was because one of her stylist that works in her salon was promoting another brand of hair and it was posted as an ad on balleralert

Sorry, not sorry.
Reactions
77,323 1,497 1,598
Alleybux
Wait. No comments on the post that said her husband has AIDS? Does she have it too? She was pregnant (presumably by him) and miscarried a couple months ago...Does she have it to?

What type of insurance fraud did she do? How was she able to get away with it?

I don't know why she got Lipo on her stomach if she wants to have a baby. She should get the work AFTER she is done carrying her children.

Her condo must be nice if she can afford a mansion in Atlanta for what she pays to live there.

Reactions
30,843 372 1,081
Alleybux
Wait. No comments on the post that said her husband has AIDS? Does she have it too? She was pregnant (presumably by him) and miscarried a couple months ago...Does she have it to?

What type of insurance fraud did she do? How was she able to get away with it?

I don't know why she got Lipo on her stomach if she wants to have a baby. She should get the work AFTER she is done carrying her children.

Her condo must be nice if she can afford a mansion in Atlanta for what she pays to live there.

That AIDS rumor is like 20 years old. Not sure if its true or not.

She did rental insurance fraud from my understanding!

And her surgery work looks stupid to me ,almost Barbie Doll like! Big Booty with scarred up chicken legs.

Mansion in ATL where

From my understanding she uses a MBQ voucher to rent her spot in the Fells Point Area.

Not sure if I believe that whole miscarriage thing. That lady put ON for IG so much, she is liable to lie about anything.

Reactions
30,843 372 1,081
Alleybux
You can tell she has a lot of self hate.

Yes. Her ass be getting on IG making up shit. No one be hating on her like that. Everyone with common sense in Baltimore knows April is something like a joke. If IG crashed and burned her ass fuck around have a nervous break down.

Reactions
30,843 372 1,081
Alleybux
She said something like..." I can't help when I lost everything (referring to the bankruptcy) I grind to get where I'm at now, by saving. I didn't scam, I didn't have to fuck for my money, and I own several businesses. I remember when I was broke and I use to see ppl with Chanel bags and I wanted em. Now I got them. Every bag."

blah blah blah lol.

Uggh! So ghetto and illiterate! I cant wrap my head around the fact that people take her serious.

Notice after those allibaba hair sales she flys her ass to Miami to get a Chanel Bag...half the time she goes there to buy credit from the scamming gay boys.

Damn shame she has a bunch of shallow naïve young girls aspiring to buy a damn bag like that is some big achievement. LLS

Reactions
30,843 372 1,081
Alleybux
i see you lurking april.....you are basically addressing everything we said on here on your snap...tell your friend while she's in miami to see a decent dr for some lipo. Her stomach is a no no!

-your banrupcy

you didn't address you having a thing for girls. Snap that please.

Any who...enjoy your vacation and happy early bday lol

lmao

Reactions
30,843 372 1,081
Alleybux
April does insurance fraud and has been denied a beauty salon owner's permit before. She also claimed on her bankruptcy that she's not married. It was all on the BaltimoreShadeRoom IG page before it was taken down. If i figure how to post the screen shots I will.

In one of Aprils IG pics you can see her "hubby" reflection in the mirror. If i find it i'll post it.

hope it works

[IGM]https://www.instagram.com/p/BCmTxoyqnXA/?taken-by=aprildivahstyles[/IGM]

ETA: Sorry I didn't see someone already posted about the bankruptcy and fake husband stuff.

That lady does not have a cosmetology license (public record) and she RENTS those spaces from the Koreans!

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24: DA believes she...
This is so sad. I wish she chose different. Love on your people and let them know you’re their for them. May she RIP ❤️
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Cant believe this is the best Raven can do I mean she does have paw print tattoos and willfully dated a man with like 40 r*pe allegations
TMZ: Bill Gates Drew Anger of Family During Secret Island Trip Ahead of Divorce
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this woman? Oh, boo hoo, renting an ISLAND to drown her sorrows away... My broke ass ain't feeling nothing...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
my bad, I never noticed before, I thought there was only the link to his muscletech blog. Not sure when it changed from MT to Durrell but he...
  • Poll
Stunning and brave transwoman athlete set to make history at the Tokyo Olympics
yes how very brave of him to compete against women cant lift as much as he does
....BUT she kept having babies for him in any way possible!...she just wanted ‘chirren’ for the
So Kim wasn’t with that conservative, Uber fake religious shit. Sounds like he was a fucking handful. I’m glad she got out alive.
South Sudanese boy is subjected to Racist Abuse in Viral Video (Egypt)
My family and Iived in Egypt from 2003 up until 2007 and the racism is against South Sudanese immigrants is COMMON. Both my parents have...
Married At First Sight: Unmatchables
Between this man and Rodney from marrying millions I’m fed up hahahaha...how did that work out for them? did they live happily ever after? or...
Keisha Lance Bottoms not running for re-election, it's rumored that either she or her husband...
Live Press Conference on Announcement... I'm MAD YALL got my mayor sad/crying up here:arrogant
Top Bottom