Baltimore Maryland

Reactions
25,854 448 214
Alleybux
Anybody know who his boo is? He said he’s with someone who’s always traveling.

This boy gives off drama and attention seeking. I remember he posted a pic of him laid up on a stretcher saying he almost died. Come to find out he had alcohol poisioning.

Whoever he's with is probably even more drama.

Reactions
Alleybux
This boy gives off drama and attention seeking. I remember he posted a pic of him laid up on a stretcher saying he almost died. Come to find out he had alcohol poisioning.

Whoever he's with is probably even more drama.
Yeah def gives drama vibes. He looks bi honestly

Reactions
Alleybux
Y’all what’s the tea on the PPP loans? I missed the page a few days ago, who got exposed?
I missed the page too. But baby. All them big timers we thought “worked hard” really was out here working hard at scamming. Many of them are the ones who be mentioned in this blog. Smh apparently there is. Wait
Word on the street is Mr. Crazy Pudding got the herp a derp... He might wanna start wearing gloves while serving his customers.
oh lord

Reactions
6 1
Alleybux
What’s the tea on bossycash? She’s making me wanna start dancing again but it looks like she does scams on the side.

Reactions
31,606 599 246
Alleybux
What’s the tea on bossycash? She’s making me wanna start dancing again but it looks like she does scams on the side.

Bossycash been making big money down Norma's for years now. I can't get with the wholesale stripper couture she sells in her "boutiques" though. Trashy asf. She's probably using them to clean her money. I never heard anything shady about her.

Reactions
2,048 95 88
Alleybux
The PPP loan/scam is HOT by this point, anyone doing it now with a new LLC/Tax ID better make sure they save that money, and secondly make sure they have all there paperwork in order, and any thing you purchase, make sure you transfer these things over to a trusted persons name and out of yours, - mark my words the first round of them getting locked up for it is coming soon, be careful

Reactions
31,606 599 246
Alleybux
The PPP loan/scam is HOT by this point, anyone doing it now with a new LLC/Tax ID better make sure they save that money, and secondly make sure they have all there paperwork in order, and any thing you purchase, make sure you transfer these things over to a trusted persons name and out of yours, - mark my words the first round of them getting locked up for it is coming soon, be careful

BIG facts. The government will always come for what's theirs.

Reactions
25,854 448 214
Alleybux

Please tell them again!! This is no laughing matter. If you benefitted from PPP loans fraudulently, please take heed to this post. It's not a game. They better get their stuff in order.

Reactions
16,841 94 23
Alleybux
Please tell them again!! This is no laughing matter. If you benefitted from PPP loans fraudulently, please take heed to this post. It's not a game. They better get their stuff in order.
Yep. Uncle sam is coming. Will it be USPS, IRS, HHS, that's comes with the warrant....? Stay tuned to find out ;).

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Should single dads be celebrated on Mother’s Day?
Hell no! I hate that ghetto ass shit. I see baby-Mamas on Facebook telling each other "Happy Father's Day." That shit is so damn fucked up and...
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
Clearly no gen z was consulted in writing of this script. It sounds totally produced by AI machine learning Unrelated, but I'll forever love...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Squatting, legs spread with your twat at eye level. You don't expect that from her. I'm really beginning to think all this is not her idea...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Okay so Jania in second place Finally she getting something from a ***** chile I’m surprise the holding in this long.
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Are you ready to post those scientific papers proving the existence of male and female brains now or...? Or maybe you'd prefer to explain how...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
this makes sense but then it also says her hymen was "freshly broken", meaning it was the first time she was penetrated? i feel horrible...
Top Bottom