Quantcast

"Bares all" is wilddd ! Harris tells his side of the story...

fleurpower

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,754 268 38
Alleybux
I'm still shocked no one is talking about this over here :ROFLMAO:

https://*********.net/tv/90-day-bares-all-67501.1167160

Start at 32:35

Ok, in this "clip" Harris introduce himself then proceed to tell his side of his story. The infamous night with Steph :

"I met Stephanie with him the first time. I see a white lady, Stephanie, I said 'wow'. She's beautiful have nice pretty hair. Nice built woman.And after a day and an evening they asked me 'Harris can you go out with us? Me and Ryan are going out for a dinner. You are welcome with us!' I thought ok, no problem.

The night came, we went out have a nice meal together. Take a couple drinks.
I was watching Stephanie, I saw her watching me.
So when Ryan went to the bar to get some beer, she come and LIFT up my shirt. Cause she wants to see what's going on underneath, because she can see me working hard. So, she looked at me and said : 'You are so strong and thick.You are not so scrawny like Ryan!' She said 'Harris I wanna see for yourself. Without clothes on.'
I tell there's one way to see it. Let's go in the hotel. At that time I was just kidding cause I was drinking already. She said 'Harris, are you serious?'. I tell 'I'm serious!'
So maaaan. I think about it.

About 2 or 3 days after, she send me a text. She told me "Oh my God, Harris. Ryan got drunk. I kick him out. I tell him to not come back. She said "Harris come and see me tonight at 9oclock".
9 oclock SHARP I'm on my day. Looking at my watch I cannot wait. And I get there.Ryan was out in Pomona Village, drinking again. Getting drunk. So now she tells me "I really want to see your whole body with no shirt on"

So now, I sit on my bed. And I tell her "You sure it's only my top you want to see or you want to see complete?"
She said "Oh no don't kidding me Harris"
I say "Oh yeah I'm serious"
So I grab my pants down like I want to rip it off. I said "Oh my God, Harris you're going to hit this." Man, I'm finally man. Talking, talking, talking until BOOM.

I start thinking about screwing her. And I say well I'm going to hit this man.
I'm gonna hit that _. I'm gonna hit this Harris. Man and I get high man.
[...]

"My full intention is.... to HIT that _ again! " then bows down his head.

Not to mention how he flirted with Shaun after his rant

:unsure:

SmeediumRump

❀.。✿☆'Round di corner posing☆✿。.❀
Reaction score
Reactions
24,650 1,385 105
Alleybux
I believe it.

Her frisky old ass needs to put her sandpaper puss on ice & chill tf out!

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,860 1,664 69
Alleybux
He said he was going to tap that again, and my goodness, he came through lol. He's going to work for that Green Card!

mrsgreen

Where the Money Reside
Reaction score
Reactions
28,038 1,126 161
Alleybux
I feel like Stephanie is an OH YEAH girl in the bed. All she says is “oh yeah”in that grating monotone voice of hers.