Quantcast

Basketball wives will only have 7 episodes & No Reunion... Final season?

cov3n

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,361 1,667 116
Alleybux
73aU.gif

QueenConsort

Formerly known as Born XX
Reaction score
Reactions
99,930 4,465 4,012
Alleybux
It’s over. Lol. Nostrils and Evileyn ruined it. I’d say they definitely made OG look bad.
Agreed.

How can a show maintain its popularity if anyone who goes against Shaunie and Evelyn gets ganged up on and forced off the show? Then if they refuse to leave Shaunie and Evelyn freeze them out.

The whole point is to engage with ALL cast members, that is how you make the show interesting.

Then everyone else just kisses their ass. I don't want to watch an ass kissing contest.

SavageKarter

-vs- Everybody
Reaction score
Reactions
42,353 2,458 2,717
Alleybux
Well it appears that shaunie got her wishes - ppl have moved on

I notice YouTube some stopped covering the show and other claim views have DROPPED

Poetic1996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,738 496 146
Alleybux
They probably didn’t want to face OG. Shaunie and Evelyn spent the entire season avoiding her, along with Malaysia and Kristen but unlike Shaunie/Ev..production was able to convince them.

That entire reunion would’ve been about OG & I’m sure they wouldn’t want that since they’ve been working overtime to make her look crazy. They would’ve been put on the spot for the editing and manipulation.

soul sun love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,682 2,515 318
Alleybux
I haven't watched this season but from the threads here, it doesn't seem like anything else got much focus. No one was trying to see these shallow women pretend to care about colorism just because twitter hurt their fee fees. Covid is depressing enough without them trying to bash people over the head.

Did anyone else even have a storyline? What would they even talk about at the reunion.

Wldflwr

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
34,650 1,708 320
Alleybux
Exactly.
They probably didn’t want to face OG. Shaunie and Evelyn spent the entire season avoiding her, along with Malaysia and Kristen but unlike Shaunie/Ev..production was able to convince them.

That entire reunion would’ve been about OG & I’m sure they wouldn’t want that since they’ve been working overtime to make her look crazy. They would’ve been put on the spot for the editing and manipulation.

FLYJ0iNt73

NOT givin a F*** bout yu. Cancers RULE!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
25,844 803 275
Alleybux
well i be damned. i only watched 1 episode this season nd not even the whole hour of it. well its been real... well it used to be. now my ex fav is tryna be a "designer" smh.

LonghornVicky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
627,129 21,602 2,085
Alleybux

I’m sure Evelyn didn’t want to face OG and she didn’t even show up to court when she sued her. She’s a coward

Knee Knee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
331,869 9,394 1,534
Alleybux
Shaunie and Evelyn wasn’t happy enough with just killing the Miami series they had to go and kill off LA too. I’m just happy I no longer have to see these bitter heffas anymore.

rihce

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,525 62 4
Alleybux
This season was a total non-starter, only done to save Va'Shaundya O'Nostril and Devillyn Hoezada's depleting reputations.

elizabethnkm

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,659 27 7
Alleybux
I think it’s COVID. That Love and Hip Hop family reunion show has a short season too, and both shows started the same week.

FlySoFly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,676 812 166
Alleybux
This show was DOA, dead on arrival. Same high school antics. They need to lay it to rest for good.

The majority of this cast doesn't even live in L.A anyway. Just going there to film. 7 episodes, they really got up outta L.A. to Georgia, and Texas.

hybrovert

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
1,039 76 29
Alleybux

No reunion basically sounds like. Let's do as much damage as we possibly can with editing and give "Other" cast members no possible chance to clean things up and reveal their truth. That is so low and cowardly and for them not to think their fans will not see through that is an insult to the viewers of the show. So many franchises have successfully produced reunion shows during Covid. The fact that you chose to have another season, with a divided cast and blamed that on Covid and blamed that on fear of other cast members and feeling unsafe is a bunch of crap! Your bestie Evelyn Lozada, is the most aggressive woman on that show by far and forever will be remembered as such. So not to have a reunion is such a sad outcome and lacks accountability and closure for the fans who have stuck by this mess of a show for too long. Kudos for all the real basketball wives who have been pitched the opportunity to be featured on the show and turned it down, they are the true winners in this situation. No one has been featured on this show and added any real insight to what a Basketball wives experience is like. Because even though Mrs Christie would be the closest one in doing so, these women are not really a pat of her life.

Shuisfan2001

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,433 14 11
Alleybux
Rather you liked her or not, Tami was one of the biggest reasons people tuned in. Even if somehow the show gets renewed for Season 10, Nostrils and Puerto Rican Super slut drove the most interesting people away. Gloria, Royce and Tami were my favorites because they didn't allow the collective, to push them around. We know Shaunie basic ass hates them, so they would never return.

The only thing I wish, is before it goes off for good, is OG punches both them b!tches in the face! Now what? Does Shaunie think she can try to rebrand and do a "Basketball Wives:Dallas" The only way that be interesting is to get all women, who are either married or at least engaged to a player. Women in there 20s to 30s. Maybe mid 40s, but that's it. Nostrils needs to NOT be on the cast. Point blank period! The minute one of the women lays down the law to her or Evil, she wants to kick them off the show. Nobody has to kiss up them. Screw this piece of sh!t show. Cancel it already.

I know one of the reasons Tami is finished with Nostrils, is Tami put together a young cast for Basketball Wives Houston, where Tami lives she was also going to be the EP. Shaunie just switched it around to Dallas to cut Tami out, because Nostrils is mad that Tami hates Evil. Shaunie and that horrible b!tch will get there karma.

posh42

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,305 86 22
Alleybux
I’m rewatching some older seasons of BBWLA and I’m surprised Draya was never called out for her constant need to body shame girls who aren't the same little girl size as her. She unnecessarily slammed Meghan about her FUPA and referred to Jackie’s commercial as “Urban” because of Meghan’s stomach shot. And she even referred to British as “chubby” and she said slick sh!t about Sundy’s body. Like how tf did that just slip by

Lil_Kim

Grove Street Gangsta
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,820 197 262
Alleybux
Good! We did not want BBW Miami we wanted BBW L.A. Draya, Brandi, Malaysia, Tammie and Laura. Shaunie forced Jen and Ev on the viewers and now the show tanked. Everytime Ev comes back the show tanks. Shaunie is determined to get this chick a bag even if it means jeopardizing hers

realbratty

I’m here for the sh*t
Reaction score
Reactions
11,675 664 59
Alleybux
I’m rewatching some older seasons of BBWLA and I’m surprised Draya was never called out for her constant need to body shame girls who aren't the same little girl size as her. She unnecessarily slammed Meghan about her FUPA and referred to Jackie’s commercial as “Urban” because of Meghan’s stomach shot. And she even referred to British as “chubby” and she said slick sh!t about Sundy’s body. Like how tf did that just slip by
Yeah when I rewatched the older seasons draya was very colorist and a body shamer. It’s actually disgusting

Lavasha

HBIC
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,789 395 441
Alleybux
Good..hopefully thats it for this dumbass low vibrational ass show with nostrils and her sidekick evileen

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,836 1,222 193
Alleybux

Draya called Jackie’s daughter fat too (who isn’t even fat) because she couldn’t believe that her fiancé at the time would hop into a non-IG model type’s DMs. Draya was very shallow and I never really cared for her on the show.

But this whole no reunion thing is giving me BBW Miami Season 5. They didn’t have a reunion because you know who didn’t want to talk about Chad which I totally get but still. It seems like everything revolves around Evelyn. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is their last season.

IndigoGem

Stop hating on Geminis!
Reaction score
Reactions
64,735 1,883 248
Alleybux
This season was a total waste of time. Nothing was resolved. Just gastlighting and denials. It was just a poor attempt at damage control for VH1, Shaunie, and Evelyn.

This season could have still had a reunion even during this pandemic. They could have just had the cast use Zoom in their homes, just like Black Ink Crew have been doing for their specials or how RHOA did last season for their reunion. Evelyn and Shaunie are cowards. They knew they wouldn't be able to handle OG's rebuttal or receipts of her unedited audio. I bet they refused to do the reunion, and VH1 is covering up their decision to chicken out of the reunion.