UPDATE BATTLE OF THE POPULAR SMALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Which can’t you live without?

House catch fire. Who you grabbing?

• Air Fryer

Votes: 31 37.3%
  • Pressure cooker/Instant Pot

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Keurig

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Slow Cooker

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Blender

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Kitchen Aid

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Toaster Oven

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Reactions
5,409 80 10
Alleybux
ALLLLLL of them I am addicted to small kitchen appliances. If they make it’s in one of my cabinets. But my ace wasn’t on the list. I am a Crock Pot savant. You name it, I can cook it in a Crock Pot, my slow cooker lasagna rolls are legendary.

I voted for air fryer but, I second the slow cooker. It's a humble tool with endless uses.

Reactions
15,299 754 53
Alleybux
Instant pot is life. Bone in chicken orzo lemon soup in 15 mins?!? Hell yeah
That sounds good. I bought a Instant Pot but have yet to use it.

I love my kitchen gadgets and utensils, I enjoy cooking so I like to make sure I have whatever I need.

My food processor is my FWB and my crock pot is my best friend.

Reactions
326,409 9,433 1,891
Alleybux
My ninja blender is missing from this poll.

VitaMix Blender

Breville Tabletop Convection Oven

I used to work at Williams Sonoma years ago so I know my stuff.

If you are serious about smoothies, mixed drinks, etc invest in a VitaMix, its worth the expense and hell I make ice cream and soup in mine.

my Vitamix. And my Moulinex immersion blender.

LAFF

I guess the crock pot is old school nowadays lol

OP where is Toaster Oven? It is not on the list?
62_f9c29dd5-506c-41d0-8907-48c7b45be32f.jpg

I demand to speak to your manager!

My Vitamix:heart:

I'm grabbing the self-cleaning blender and if there are a few more seconds left before the backdraft, my steamer/multicooker.

Cuisinart Chef’s countertop convection/ toaster oven. Use it for almost everything. I barely use my oven and I have had it for several years. Love the pre-programmed settings.

I voted for air fryer but, I second the slow cooker. It's a humble tool with endless uses.

Updated Poll.

Reactions
6,575 1
Alleybux
I’ve yet to use an air fryer.

I don’t drink coffee everyday and I wouldn’t be opposed to making a traditional pot.

But BITCH this pressure cooker done changed my life!!!! Neck bones tender in an hour! :ROFLMAO:

OP where is Toaster Oven? It is not on the list?
62_f9c29dd5-506c-41d0-8907-48c7b45be32f.jpg

I demand to speak to your manager!

Girllllll! You edited the poll to add more option but still NO TOASTER OVEN???!!!!
I can't believe it!

EDIT: I see that you have added my lovely toaster oven. Thank you.
5ef9068daacf27f942a75e5b3b9ce924.gif

The Biggest Waste of Space
Reactions
24,042 757 527
Alleybux
Bruh, the only thing I have out of this list is a blender so I guess that?e2

I mean, I wouldn't be able to make my smoothies any other way--and I practically make them every morning.

Either that or my rice cooker--Which I equally love and if I had access to it I would use it almost daily, but I can't really say that because I left it up in a storage room in my college town and have been traditional cooking ever since.

I want to jump on the bandwagon and get an airfryer, but I don't eat much fried foods anyway? The only thing I would probably prepare in it is like fish and chicken.

Reactions
45,816 262 62
Alleybux
Bruh, the only thing I have out of this list is a blender so I guess that?e2

I mean, I wouldn't be able to make my smoothies any other way--and I practically make them every morning.

Either that or my rice cooker--Which I equally love and if I had access to it I would use it almost daily, but I can't really say that because I left it up in a storage room in my college town and have been traditional cooking ever since.

I want to jump on the bandwagon and get an airfryer, but I don't eat much fried foods anyway? The only thing I would probably prepare in it is like fish and chicken.
you can cook damn near anything in an air fryer, especially if you get the one with different functions like, bake, broil, reheat...

I make grilled cheese, veggies, toast, my mom made an entire pork roast in her's....

needless to say, my vote is for my air fryer, with my nespresso or my vitamix being a close second.

O.o

בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם
Reactions
354,976 9,009 7,471
Alleybux
I just came in here to say that I'm extremely salty with some of y'all ....:cry:

I really don't need to buy ANYTHING ELSE

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Any info on Amanda Seales?
It’s weird because she’s too old to be playing internet games at her big age!! I said what I said. Right!! Don't forget you said Kerry Washington...
Past lives: do any of you think/know that you were not a good person in a past life
I know for a fact I was a powerful abusive man in one of them. I was an alchemist in another and used my gift for ill reasons.
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
I think Chris might suffer from Resting Bored Face. Even with politicians he really seems to like, like Cory Booker and Chris *****,* he slips...
black people & curse of ham
Ham is Canaan’s father, not grandfather. Canaan was punished for Ham’s sin against Noah. but yes, the curse was placed on Canaan (one of several...
42 migrants dead after boat from Yemen capsizes off Djibouti coast
Sad situation all around. The smugglers really don't care about those people. Throwing them overboard like scraps because of overcrowding but...
Is John Boyega dating Love and Hip Hop New York star Maggie Carrie?
Why do y'all tell on yourselves like this lmaooo It has been a week, people have forget and you come back to reply to this. Damn the person must...
Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
yes, please understand me right. nobody but him is responsible to solve his problems with separation by goin out to newspaper with largest...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
Queen you are an asset to Clarance and he is a liability to you. Girl boss up! Get rid of that dead weight, it is weighing you down. You got...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Even more so when you think about the fact that they hardly have to interact with each other in a private capacity if they don't want to. Since...
Top Bottom