Quantcast

BBC Pulls Princess Diana/Martin Bashir Documentary That Alleges BRF Sabotage of Diana "Out of Respect for Prince Philip" (?)

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 459 491
Alleybux
Also it's been a while since I could find the whole interview, just parts of it.

Excitotoxin

"I dissent"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,099 348 54
Alleybux
They're apparently not pulling the interview, but the investigation into it, how the interview came together back then, after Charles Spencer and KP said last year that Diana was duped.

I really don't get what the BBC is all about right now. They're flip-flopping, e.g. by pulling down the complaints site as soon as people started asking about there being any legitimate reasons for asking the Pedo of all people :rolleyes:about how his family was upholding. It's not like hundreds of thousands of families have lost loved ones to Corona - thousands of them being (preventable) deaths in the health care sector.

Hence, out of respect for a huge part of their viewers, the BBC should have refrained from doing that after church interview at all.

michelle0187

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,712 1,916 2,056
Alleybux
This doesn’t make sense. It’s about the investigation of the interview and how Diana was manipulated into it.

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 459 491
Alleybux
I believe Diana will always be a tough subject for them to tackle, because people still after so many years are suspicious as hell of the RF. They make movies or something like the crown but they try to stay away from the way she met her end. Even the trial was fixed from the gate.

* All the CCTV cameras where turned off.
* The car and driver of the fiat uno where found and somewhere in the country side, the driver was shot in the head locked in the car and burned to a crisp.
* They drove around with her for ages before making it to hospital.
* Her body was balmed as they do anyone who has a royal title but Diana's title was pulled so that would exclude her.
And this is just stuff of the top of my head. I don't believe she was perfect or anything but she was a thorn in their side and wasn't going to go quietly, which she herself says in that famous interview.
Martin Bashir was definitely dirty little rat but this interview was amazing.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Was something unsavory about the recently departed consort about to come out?

Yup, but hopefully, the BBC is about the $$$$$$s and sells the documentary to the highest AMERICAN bidders! LMAO!!

I wanna know what Phillip said cuz you KNOW he said something crazy. Lol

alpirpeep

(gem)ini
Reaction score
Reactions
32,691 545 77
Alleybux
I believe Diana will always be a tough subject for them to tackle, because people still after so many years are suspicious as hell of the RF. They make movies or something like the crown but they try to stay away from the way she met her end. Even the trial was fixed from the gate.

* The car and driver of the fiat uno where found and somewhere in the country side, the driver was shot in the head locked in the car and burned to a crisp.
* Her body was balmed as they do anyone who has a royal title but Diana's title was pulled so that would exclude her.
And this is just stuff of the top of my head. I don't believe she was perfect or anything but she was a thorn in their side and wasn't going to go quietly, which she herself says in that famous interview.
Spot on! I know the Unlawful Killing documentary was clearly shown with disdain for the British monarchy (and I understand why), but there were some really interesting revelations from that film.

Last edited:

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,614 26,424 3,542
Alleybux
Why were they even planning to re-air it?

This is an expose basically showing that Bashir colluded w/the BRF to make sure certain things were left out...

Unbeknownst to Diana.

They're not airing the entire thing again.

Even if they did, it's still heavily edited (And one wonders why.)

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,614 26,424 3,542
Alleybux
Spot on! I know the Unlawful Killing documentary was clearly shown with disdain for the British monarchy (and I understand why), but there were some really interesting revelations from that film.

It was well sourced, factual, and led to more questions.

The fact that Royal reporters were allegedly sleeping during the Inquiry is crazy as hell.

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,614 26,424 3,542
Alleybux

Spot on and thank you for reminding us.

It still makes no sense they waited two hours in the ambulance before driving her to the hospital.

Pizza Mama

Quirky old girl
Reaction score
Reactions
16,018 649 418
Alleybux
This is an expose basically showing that Bashir colluded w/the BRF to make sure certain things were left out...

Unbeknownst to Diana.

They're not airing the entire thing again.

Even if they did, it's still heavily edited (And one wonders why.)
Cuz they are lying sons of biscuit eaters those royals! They paid them!!

garagefloor

State of Nirvana
Reaction score
Reactions
10,817 445 102
Alleybux
It's well known he didnt like her.He didnt see why they had to cut their vacay short when she died.
Actually, it was written contemporaneously that Phil adored Diana initially and thought her much too good for Charles. Diana was Phil's type physically (tall, leggy, blonde, aryan, pedigreed, YOUNG) and he thought she was good fun. He developed a white hot hate for her after she had the affair with the doctor who was Muslim. I always thought this hate was too much; to me it smacked of him thinking she was a "traitor to the race."

I swear I have always thought no one should be able to pull a DNA profile on Harry because... while it might indicate Charles is family, someone else might be closer family. Just a thought - and, it would justify why Charles was soo upset Harry had red hair (one of Phil's sisters had reddish hair). Think this is too "out there?" Not for aristos...

Top Cat

Duchess
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 459 491
Alleybux
Actually, it was written contemporaneously that Phil adored Diana initially and thought her much too good for Charles. Diana was Phil's type physically (tall, leggy, blonde, aryan, pedigreed, YOUNG) and he thought she was good fun. He developed a white hot hate for her after she had the affair with the doctor who was Muslim. I always thought this hate was too much; to me it smacked of him thinking she was a "traitor to the race."

I swear I have always thought no one should be able to pull a DNA profile on Harry because... while it might indicate Charles is family, someone else might be closer family. Just a thought - and, it would justify why Charles was soo upset Harry had red hair (one of Phil's sisters had reddish hair). Think this is too "out there?" Not for aristos...
Interesting

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,652 2,693 348
Alleybux

Harry literally looks like a Young Philip. Like how many times do we have to do this?

Also I think that Diana dated the doctor after her separation, so it wasn't an affair. But if Philip hated her for it then yep it must be some traitor to the race type of thing.

Sdizzle4shiz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,109 528 324
Alleybux
Di

Diana’s sister has red hair.

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,614 26,424 3,542
Alleybux

Chile...First the Lady Peneople tea and now this?

(I'm not ready.)

passion4posh

Cococure
Reaction score
Reactions
80,341 2,793 1,197
Alleybux

Wow, yikes you dont think PP was Harrys father,not grandfather? Then again those aristos....

garagefloor

State of Nirvana
Reaction score
Reactions
10,817 445 102
Alleybux
Di

Diana’s sister has red hair.
Yes, Charles actually dated that sister. This is why I thought his disapproval of the red hair made no sense at all. Much later on I read about Phil’s sister’s reddish hair... I always thought Harry strongly resembled his grandpa which is why I thought the Hewitt stories were totally idiotic and malevolent. The root of this is Diana went through hell with Chuck and Cams. If Phil gave her a shoulder on which to cry, so be it. No one is perfect. I simply hate thinking she thought SHE was the problem. This is all on Chuck for creating that horrific marriage.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Oh lawd

giphy.gif

Noir777

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,785 922 399
Alleybux
Yes, Charles actually dated that sister. This is why I thought his disapproval of the red hair made no sense at all. Much later on I read about Phil’s sister’s reddish hair... I always thought Harry strongly resembled his grandpa which is why I thought the Hewitt stories were totally idiotic and malevolent. The root of this is Diana went through hell with Chuck and Cams. If Phil gave her a shoulder on which to cry, so be it. No one is perfect. I simply hate thinking she thought SHE was the problem. This is all on Chuck for creating that horrific marriage.
I could see charles hating it because it meant that harry took physical traits from dianas side. Even though red hair is on Phil's side too most people might not have been immediately aware of that.