Quantcast

Become An Accredited Investor & Buy Pre IPO Stock, Private Company Shares. Become A Venture Capitalist !

Surf

Your Slut Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
72,361 6,568 8,536
Alleybux
What’s an accredited investor ?

Requirements for Accredited Investors​

The regulations for accredited investors vary from one jurisdiction to the other and are often defined by a local market regulator or a competent authority. In the U.S, the definition of an accredited investor is put forth by SEC in Rule 501 of Regulation D.

To be an accredited investor, a person must have an annual income exceeding $200,000 ($300,000 for joint income) for the last two years with the expectation of earning the same or a higher income in the current year. An individual must have earned income above the thresholds either alone or with a spouse over the last two years. The income test cannot be satisfied by showing one year of an individual's income and the next two years of joint income with a spouse.

You’re annual income must exceed $200k a year or $300k joint income that’s split between you and your spouse. Meaning jointly both your incomes would have to add up to $300k

Or one of you would need a net worth $1 Million USD and higher

SEC rules have now changed to include people with knowledge in investing into securities .

All you have to do now to become an accredited investor is take the series 63 test which once passed will make you an RIA ( registered investment advisor )

Updated series 63 is released on MAY 1st 2021

the test $135

Where you could of purchased coinbase before it hit the market

posted in Join the Blockchain Investment Group (BIG) Discord Server!

Where we discuss crypto currency market and build our portfolios

our LSA group link : Blockchain investment group

Last edited:

bottle

LSA asylum member
Reaction score
Reactions
53,881 5,884 370
Alleybux
Thanks @Surf . Certainly something to work towards. BTW OP, what's your opinion on the upcoming coinbase IPO?

Surf

Your Slut Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
72,361 6,568 8,536
Alleybux
Thanks @Surf . Certainly something to work towards. BTW OP, what's your opinion on the upcoming coinbase IPO?
Not interest anymore since I hold BTC I also think I can get better returns holding a DEX ( decentralized exchange ) token which is coinbase competitors plus purchasing them “OTC “ and not having to pay capital gains taxes >

but for someone whose interested in coinbase it’s a good buy, they will grow and add more to the company over the years their revenue will rival the biggest banks

vile23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,366 51 16
Alleybux
I read "a person must have an annual income exceeding $200,000" and immediately stopped reading

Last edited:

Surf

Your Slut Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
72,361 6,568 8,536
Alleybux
So pass the test & income is not required. That’s what I read

correct. $135 for the series 63 test, it’s about 75 -90 minutes long and worth it if you want to be exposed to better investments. Start ups, invitations to opportunities etc

A lot of these companies end up on the stock market years later anyway. You can either buy it then or get ahead of the rat race. investing in start ups do come with risk no more of a risk than purchasing stock

you can also get whitelisted for a few token sales in crypto. Last token flow blockchain did x200 when it hit the market

it’s now powering the hottest NFT platform NBA top shot with investors like Michael Jordan

accredited investor status opens a door to more investment opportunities