Quantcast

Behind Her Eyes | Trailer | Netflix & Discussion Thread

majaling

Raven
Reaction score
Reactions
6,966 482 125
Alleybux
Honestly, I saw every twist coming once we saw the second door appear in Louise's dream. Now what was slightly silly was Louise not calling the police once she realized Adele's place was on fire. Or even just staying at home and calling the police/David after she got the text. I didn't understand what she thought astral projecting was going to solve at that point as she had no idea that she could swap bodies. She already knew she was dealing with someone psychotic.

When Louise discovered this surreal gift why didn't she do research on what it was. In fact, I thought the scene where she was looking into Rob's past she was going to google her experience. She was so desperate travelling all the way to Brighton for more information about David instead of sorting her own life out. You're unemployed and have a child to feed and bills to pay.

When Rob swapped bodies with Adele what exactly happened to his personality and quirks? It's not like Rob was an extremely feminine gay man, so where was the masculine energy and Rob's mannerism in Adele's body? Rob was portrayed as a working class, goofy, cheeky guy and most importantly an addict. This would have been extremely difficult to suppress for 10 years. There was nothing we really saw in Adele which hinted she was Rob. Even Adele was charming amongst David's colleagues.

Was it just me or did David and Rob look like they had chemistry in those flashback scenes?
Not quite sure what happened to all the quirks, but Rob’s personality came through when she was chopping the parsley. The way “Adele’s” head was tilted to the side and was staring off, eerily mirrors the way Rob’s head was titled in the background as he was watching David and Adele making out at the dining room table.