Being a dude is not that hard

bleucherry

Suffering groan withdrawal
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
So I was thinking about one of my threads po about men being jealous of women. Some fonts said that they envy how easy it is for us to get xes.

But I realize a man can come with the bare minimum and still get xes tho. As I lay here listening to my male neighbor get some, she putting on a show and this dude don't even have a car.

The few times I seen him in passing, someone (another man, his father?) picks him up and drops him off faithfully. From what I gather, the girl doesn't have a car either. Tf? If a guy didnt have a car, it would be a turn off but that doesn't stop them from getting some.

abigtruck510

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,945 969 1,287
Alleybux
There's more to being a man then getting pussy though, he probably goes after the low hanging fruit. Bottom tier b!tches, with no car and work at call centers.

Ask ya self how hard would it be for an average man to bag an actress or a rich woman with only good looks to offer? Most guys not getting high quality women just by being cute and good at xes. The same can't be said for women though.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,897 5,300 768
Alleybux
I have cramps right now, so I'm thinking it's HELLA easier for dudes in general because their asses don't have to deal with this every single month. They have no CLUE how miserable this is. Yeah, I've seen the dustiest dudes still get xes and I just be bewildered.

Nandi Wabazulu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,354 7,015 4,580
Alleybux
I feel like the male experience is more than just xesual prowess. Limiting it to xesual prowess is ignoring other factors and trivializing it as a whole.

Brickie

One thing about me, I never get mad I get even
Reaction score
Reactions
65,509 2,161 2,348
Alleybux
Is she cute though ? Men will fµck anything so for every 10 women that won’t put up with him or give him pussy there’s one that will. It’s easier for us to get dick than it is for them to get pussy.

A man with no vehicle would dry my pussy right up

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux
Im really starting to believe women value male attachment over any ‘standards’ they claim to have.

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux
Is she cute though ? Men will fµck anything so for every 10 women that won’t put up with him or give him pussy there’s one that will. It’s easier for us to get dick than it is for them to get pussy.

But Moneybagg Yo and his progeny got your panties submerged?

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux

Don't know. Haven't seen her. If a man tell me he dont have a car, my pussy turn into a tumbleweed.

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
Oh and I'm pretty sure he sleeps on an air mattress too. I heard an air pump going for a few minutes the other night.

Nandi Wabazulu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,354 7,015 4,580
Alleybux
But I'm just talking about ONE aspect of the male experience. Can you stay on topic?
Well the topic itself is flawed. You're using your neighbor who is of low economic status and his xesual encounter with a woman of low economic status as a litmus test for how easy it is for men to have xes and that is not a true test because they are seemingly in the exact same position economically so wouldn't it befit them to have xes with one another?

You are obviously in a higher economic position so your qualities in a xesual mate reflect that and that's why you feel he is getting off easy despite the fact he is pursuing women within his own group.

True Artist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,900 6,957 6,465
Alleybux
It’s primarily xesual, though, for a lot of men
  • They kill women (and girls)for rejecting their dick, daily
  • They interpret everything through their dicks

I feel like the male experience is more than just xesual prowess. Limiting it to xesual prowess is ignoring other factors and trivializing it as a whole.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,941 227 26
Alleybux
Being a man is no cakewalk, especially being a black man, but we'll never fully understand each other's plight.

For instance, no wars were ever waged over what's between a man's legs. And how often do you see or hear about female animals fighting each other to the death or risking their lives in other ways in hopes of procreating?

In spite of patriarchy and all its flaws, women have it easier than men in some very important ways. I wish more women would realize how powerful they truly are.

BargainBinCardi

…Vicks on my chest…
Reaction score
Reactions
126,609 4,845 1,189
Alleybux
But I realize a man can come with the bare minimum and still get xes tho. As I lay here listening to my male neighbor get some, she putting on a show and this dude don't even have a car.

...it ain't a show. It's the God honest truth and we need to spread the news. Ladies, it's summer and the losers are out, bumming rides and making sure to borrow a couple $ from their mamas to catch an uber and pound that puss. Losers lay pipe like God himself ordained them to do so. Don't get caught up on an inflatable mattress, cumming 4 times, talmbout "he ain't even got wheels but that dick..." : unamused: :skull:

Gull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,502 9,787 12,319
Alleybux
Having the ability to effectively extended your thinking beyond your own situation or experience is a sign of emotional intelligence....

some of y'all I swear.... I dont know how y'all fend for yourselves as functioning adults.

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
Having the ability to effectively extended your thinking beyond your own situation or experience is a sign of emotional intelligence....

some of y'all I swear.... I dont know how y'all fend for yourselves as functioning adults.
Ok so what is your point?

W3rdThtzKrzy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
388,283 16,167 13,754
Alleybux
Being a man is no cakewalk, especially being a black man, but we'll never fully understand each other's plight.

For instance, no wars were ever waged over what's between a man's legs. And how often do you see or hear about female animals fighting each other to the death or risking their lives in other ways in hopes of procreating?

In spite of patriarchy and all its flaws, women have it easier than men in some very important ways. I wish more women would realize how powerful they truly are.

Patriarchy is trash. It exists solely to commodify women and enforce xesual terrorism. Men are basically a terrorist group hell bent on robbing us of our independence and rights.

Black patriarchy in this country is particularly trash because we suffer all of the consequences and get almost none of the benefits of other groups.

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
that this is dumb, lacks emotional intelligence, and tend to trivialize others experiences..
You cant even form a coherent argument without throwing insults; you seem triggered. I'm trivializing the situation how? How do I lack EI?

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux

thank you

Please. It's safe to say that most men aren't that complex. They cant see beyond their penises. Dont act like this isnt true.

dkmen

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
801 159 545
Alleybux
So I was thinking about one of my threads po about men being jealous of women. Some fonts said that they envy how easy it is for us to get xes.

The few times I seen him in passing, someone (another man, his father?) picks him up and drops him off faithfully. From what I gather, the girl doesn't have a car either. Tf? If a guy didnt have a car, it would be a turn off but that doesn't stop them from getting some.

this thread is fµck!ng pathetic . thank you for posting this in romance alley so we can get a better read on where you’re at mentally , which judging by the fact that you were apparently listening to other people have xes at 3:30 am and posting about it on an online forum, you must be at a low point in your life atm. It’s ok sweetie things will get better:heart: you have to stop being jealous of other people tho

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
this thread is fµck!ng pathetic . thank you for posting this in romance alley so we can get a better read on where you’re at mentally , which judging by the fact that you were apparently listening to other people have xes at 3:30 am and posting about it on an online forum, you must be at a low point in your life atm. It’s ok sweetie things will get better:heart: you have to stop being jealous of other people tho
Honey I couldn't help but listen as it was so loud. All I know it's funny that I hardly see you male fonts throughout this forum. But when we call out trifling behavior y'all come out the woodwork to argue with women. You're pathetic. :kissing

dkmen

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
801 159 545
Alleybux
Honey I couldn't help but listen as it was so loud. All I know it's funny that I hardly see you male fonts throughout this forum. But when we call out trifling behavior y'all come out the woodwork. You're pathetic. :kissing

So in your mind what was the trifling behavior in this situation . A man with no car had xes with a woman with no car . Are you seriously this dense, materialistic and entitled that you believe this man is somehow in the wrong for doing what grown men and women do every day?

people ( men+women with common sense) don’t ever actually listen to women like you , we just sometimes allow you to hear yourself talk because we don’t want to hurt your feelings and have you crying in the bathroom on social media.

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
So in your mind what was the trifling behavior in this situation . A man with no car had xes with a woman with no car . Are you seriously this dense, materialistic and entitled that you believe this man is somehow in the wrong for doing what grown men and women do every day?

people ( men+women with common sense) don’t ever actually listen to women like you , we just sometimes allow you to hear yourself talk because we don’t want to hurt your feelings and have you crying in the bathroom on social media.
Did that make you feel like a big man? lol
And even if I didn't drive, I wouldn't mess with a guy who doesn't.

Last edited:

JustDessert

Already gettin it done...
Reaction score
Reactions
53,175 569 692
Alleybux
Honestly, as an outsider...it seems like guys have it harder because they have to get rejected ALL the time to find love. I would be so annoyed having to proactively approach women all the time and risk being rejected almost all the time.

That one thing alone makes me feel like nope.

CoryInTheHouse

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
6,247 340 40
Alleybux
@CoryInTheHouse is that a petty skeptical because I skeptical'd your other post?
giphy.gif

bleucherry

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
Honestly, as an outsider...it seems like guys have it harder because they have to get rejected ALL the time to find love. I would be so annoyed having to proactively approach women all the time and risk being rejected almost all the time.

That one thing alone makes me feel like nope.
I see your point.

Corshe

In Your Mans Bed
Reaction score
Reactions
37,883 2,125 2,232
Alleybux

For women all you really need to pull a high quality man is a pretty face and a fat ass.

For men you need money, personality, car, game. You need way more than a handsome face and a big dack. Those are the most important things about a man physically, but for most women it's just a bonus and not a requirement.