Being Dickmatized is not cute

Reactions
57,338 736 269
Alleybux
Yall not going to like this one but fuck it and you if you feel a little triggered because it needs to be said lmao.

Being dickmatized is a clear sign of a woman who is immature, lacks good judgement and self awareness. Im not saying its wrong to enjoy sex with a particular person but...

if sex clouds your ability to make good judgmentthen you already lost.

Too many and I mean wayyyyy too many women love sex to the point they are willing to ignore red flags and toxic dynamics. If you’re willing to put up with nonsense for good peen then you are not only dumb but you also kinda deserve whatever is given to you, because you

Please get some dignity and practice self control for the sake of everyone involved.

Peen, good sex, and intimacy should not come from someone who is toxic. This applies to the opposite sex as well.

Grow up.

Now...Enjoy your weekend and be safe
1618685778074.jpeg

bouff daddi
Reactions
2,679 40 8
Alleybux
I agree lmaooooo you know how many non toxic nga’s got good dick .... please control yourself ladies.
I’ve heard my friends say “this nga ain’t shit but imma keep using him for dick” ... bitch what?? you lost!!!

Reactions
27,845 237 190
Alleybux
Crack is wack but it is what it is. If you're an addict you're an addict...

Not me though. I want to be slutted out by a man who loves and respects me and buys me flowers for no reason.

Reactions
10,404 17 52
Alleybux
I don't believe that "dickmatized" women deserve the abuse and toxic relationships they get but I fully agree that it should not be normalised and romanticised via memes and pop culture. "Dickmatized" women are often trauma bonding with horrible men who withhold affection unless it's sex so I think they're addicted to those small crumbs of intimacy shown during intercourse.

dark warrior, prevailer of good
Reactions
70,321 783 301
Alleybux
its even more embarrassing when the person is grown. dick is abundant and free! no dick is that good where you need to be acting like a fool

His name is Lucky Daye. You are welcome.
Reactions
190,890 6,577 3,121
Alleybux
This is why I don’t miss sex. LOL.

Great sex with someone I had no real future with had me feeling like I was going to die or some nonsense, like a couple of years back. It was horrible.

Now in the cold light of day I can see clearly how hopeless that whole situation was to start with but at the time? You couldn’t tell me anything, I was gone. LMAOO.

Reactions
92,578 2,294 1,304
Alleybux
Women admit they're whipped? I never knew that.

I know women that were clearly living for any and every bit of sex the man threw their way but they thought they were the ones running game. They thought they had it all under control as they stood in the job talking about they can't wait to taste that penis again. I couldn't believe it then and I still don't believe it now.

I've never known a woman to admit that the man is the one in control and that is exactly why the man keeps winning. The women never admit it was a bad idea and they got in way over their head so they keep on messing around with this guy when the only one profiting is the dude with the no strings attached sex.

There's too much risk involved which is why I try to tell all my female friends not to bother with FWB. One wrong move and they become like my friend. I've seen it happen entirely too many times before to women from all walks of life and the sad thing is it always goes down the same way.

Reactions
57,338 736 269
Alleybux
I don't believe that "dickmatized" women deserve the abuse and toxic relationships they get but I fully agree that it should not be normalised and romanticised via memes and pop culture. "Dickmatized" women are often trauma bonding with horrible men who withhold affection unless it's sex so I think they're addicted to those small crumbs of intimacy shown during intercourse.
Ok, I can agree with this. They don’t deserve it. I will have to say that it comes a point in time where accountability has to enter the chat though.

Reactions
57,338 736 269
Alleybux
Women admit they're whipped? I never knew that.

I know women that were clearly living for any and every bit of sex the man threw their way but they thought they were the ones running game. They thought they had it all under control as they stood in the job talking about they can't wait to taste that penis again. I couldn't believe it then and I still don't believe it now.

I've never known a woman to admit that the man is the one in control and that is exactly why the man keeps winning. The women never admit it was a bad idea and they got in way over their head so they keep on messing around with this guy when the only one profiting is the dude with the no strings attached sex.

There's too much risk involved which is why I try to tell all my female friends not to bother with FWB. One wrong move and they become like my friend. I've seen it happen entirely too many times before to women from all walks of life and the sad thing is it always goes down the same way.
Women think with their coochies like men think with their dicks lol

Omnipotent Virtuoso
Reactions
1,372 59 15
Alleybux
I never thought it would happen to me... I saw the red flags, but this is hands down the strongest sexual attraction I've had for any woman, chick is a siren and her song put the craziest spell on me. I broke it off with her a few weeks ago. Can't front, I miss the hell out that girl... I'm trying hard not to cave in.

Reactions
57,338 736 269
Alleybux
I never thought it would happen to me... I saw the red flags, but this is hands down the strongest sexual attraction I've had for any woman, chick is a siren and her song put the craziest spell on me. I broke it off with her a few weeks ago. Can't front, I miss the hell out that girl... I'm trying hard not to cave in.
......Best of luck lmaoo

The Culture

Celebrity News

General Alley

Recent Posts

New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
...... Ooop! Time to go. Yup, b/c we’re about to go in!!!....
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
I mean he's using his name right? Lmao True it's not his job to support them but if you start a whole movement and put him on the damn album cover...
If you don't ask, the answer is always no.
Just dropping by to say I love reading your posts :heart::heart:
Prince was Ugly
I agree horse face is a perfect way to describe him. Great artist though
Funniest LSA Posts 2021 edition
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/carole-baskin-is-selling-cat.4538824/ Not me zooming in here thinking her money hungry ass was doing some...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
I know Neytiri’s other mentor is in his feelings, has he spoken out yet?
17 year old Dominican kid gets spot on MLS team!
Just here to note that you acknowledge Dominicans as AFRO-Caribbean, seeing as this was posted in said forum. AFRICAN DESCENDANT EXCELLENCE He...
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
Rw is following JC? That is super random and odd. The whole thing is super weird,not an authentic relationship. A shit show if you will. What...
Andy asks Joe Gorga about Joseph Wakile "Farm animal" comment, says he misses Rosie and says...
Rich was always an asshole but then he turned full-on MAGA and really went off the deep end. His son seems like an ass too. Victoria and Kathy...
A Question for LSA OGs
I'm not an OG , but to answer your question, If Lsa was a university, the incoming class of 2014 was the most interesting group of fonts. old LSA...
Top Bottom