Quantcast

Being Mary Jane - Season 4 - Episode 13 - Feeling Exposed

Who spilled the beans to Garrett about MJ and Justin's relationship?

• Total voters

Moonthilda

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,983 793 161
Alleybux
I understand why Kara is mad. She's been MJ's ride or die for years so it has to be painful to see her 1) fall for the dude who tried to destroy both of their careers (at different points in time) 2) lie to her about it. I'd be hurt as well.

That being said, her delivery is harsh. But she's in her feelings so I'll let her slide for a few eps.

Queenisabella

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,147 107 65
Alleybux
mj better get this cave dwelling barbie together
bhbgPvS.gif

Is that Phaedra?

Candi2012

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,230 1,617 3,904
Alleybux
Niecy is irresponsible

Absolutely! She's a mother of small children and putting her life and well-being at risk. If she was willing to meet with this stranger from the internet, she should have let his broke tail travel to Atlanta, and met him under the safest circumstances. Then to make matters worse, she slept with him the first night. I thought she was making improvements, but I guess not.

Candi2012

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,230 1,617 3,904
Alleybux
Kara is getting on my nerves

All Mary Jane did was keep a secret about her personal life and save her damn job. WTF is Kara upset about?

My guess is Kara really likes MJ as a friend. She knows that Justin got her fired in the past, AND that he shouldn't be trusted. I don't think he can be trusted, he's her co-worker, and MJ has been through too much, too many times to even consider Justin or Lee (for that matter).

Candi2012

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,230 1,617 3,904
Alleybux
Another thing I don't get is, why is it an issue for them to date when Kara and Orlando were dating and working together. Everyone cheered them on.

It would be too unfair, since he's one of the senior producers or something. They already fight over who is going to do what story, whichever person the producer is seeing, may get better stories or stories they prefer.

gum

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
107 7 1
Alleybux
I am a little leery of Justin, but he is definitely a better match for MJ. She was settling too much for Lee and he had that 'pretend to be a nice-guy but I'm a condescending jerk' vibe. If it wasn't Justin, it would have been another guy she cheated on Lee with. He was just....no. People always want to tell you that you are going to miss out on a "good man" like Lee, but if you believe you can do better...it never works out. I know I couldn't be happy with a Lee...to each his own.

I understand why Kara is upset with MJ, because she is always ride or die and MJ does whatever the hell she wants whenever it suits her. However, Kara needs to get over it and just use this new alliance to her advantage.

Princess Jazzy

President of the Dak Prescott Fanclub
Reaction score
Reactions
88,018 1,985 384
Alleybux
Michael Ealy is an underrated actor. He is able to emote without speaking and it makes Justin such a strong character. Small subtleties he does makes the chemistry between Justin and MJ much more believable than MJ's interactions with Lee.

And he is just sexy. He seems like he'd be so intense in the bedroom (in a good way). I watched last week's episode again (don't judge) and I see exactly why I'm willing to ignore my suspiscions about him. First of all those stong ass jaws and lips make me think that his oral loving has probably made more than a few women lose their damn minds. He probably looks at you with those intense eyes while he's doing it too. And his frame makes me suspect that he's one of those skinny brothers that surprises you when he whips out a third leg. I don't mind MJ smashing him because I wouldn't mind smashing him. Meanwhile I'd file rape charges if Lee simply looked in my direction. The people casting the show should always remember the vicarious experience factor when it comes to MJ's conquests.

.ANAIS.KARIM.

YellowGalacticSun
Reaction score
Reactions
122,364 2,519 2,204
Alleybux
Artist bae is a great catch for Niecy. She better stop tripping and help him get his gorgeous work out there.
I hope he's not an opportunist though.
If you aren't somewhat of an opportunist, you will never be successful. You have to recognize and seize opportunities. Connections may be something Niecy can bring to the table. It's not like she's a prize either.

She had the nerve to catch a little attitude because he likes big girls. Come on now, a catfish pic online and meeting someone in person could have gone a lot differently. He even gave her some pizza, so he's not trying to change her. He appreciates her as is. That's a great thing.

The actor was very thankful for his chance to be on the show, so maybe they will develop the character and keep him working.

I always think back to the first time I saw Raven/Niecy on screen. Lovely and Amazing. She's a good actress.

Last edited:

lipstickalley08

I'm good luv, Enjoy!
Reaction score
Reactions
33,394 787 550
Alleybux
I really need to know what lip color she is wearing in the scene with Justin and Garrett (yellow skirt).

popculturegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,467 6,977 1,627
Alleybux
Artist bae is a great catch for Niecy. She better stop tripping and help him get his gorgeous work out there.
If you aren't somewhat of an opportunist, you will never be successful. You have to recognize and seize opportunities. Connections may be something Niecy can bring to the table. It's not like she's a prize either.

She had the nerve to catch a little attitude because he likes big girls. Come on now, a catfish pic online and meeting someone in person could have gone a lot differently. He even gave her some pizza, so he's not trying to change her. He appreciates her as is. That's a great thing.

The actor was very thankful for his chance to be on the show, so maybe they will develop the character and keep him working.

I always think back to the first time I saw Raven/Niecy on screen. Lovely and Amazing. She's a good actress.

I meant opportunist in the sense of only wanting to be involved with Niecy because he knows who her aunt is. He does seem like he is interested in her and like a nice guy but I think there is a catch. And I question him asking her to introduce him to Mary Jane so early on.

Grand Puma

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,757 3,837 2,686
Alleybux
And he is just sexy. He seems like he'd be so intense in the bedroom (in a good way). I watched last week's episode again (don't judge) and I see exactly why I'm willing to ignore my suspiscions about him. First of all those stong ass jaws and lips make me think that his oral loving has probably made more than a few women lose their damn minds. He probably looks at you with those intense eyes while he's doing it too. And his frame makes me suspect that he's one of those skinny brothers that surprises you when he whips out a third leg. I don't mind MJ smashing him because I wouldn't mind smashing him. Meanwhile I'd file rape charges if Lee simply looked in my direction. The people casting the show should always remember the vicarious experience factor when it comes to MJ's conquests.

I beg your pardon! First, Michael Brown is not skinny. Second, I have absolutely convinced myself that that short, stubby man is holding an orange slice down there and that's why he licks the puddin pop like a lady, and doesn't date black women. He's too concerned about perfection or image or something, and if a DR came out about him it would damage his ego. Many black men deal with non-blacks because their expectations are different. Besides, DC men ARE NOT PACKING!

Last edited:

Princess Jazzy

Reaction score
Reactions
88,018 1,985 384
Alleybux
I beg your pardon! First, Michael Brown is not skinny. Second, I have absolutely convinced myself that that short, stubby man is holding an orange slice down there and that's why he licks the puddin pop like a lady, and doesn't date black women. He's too concerned about perfection or image or something, and if a DR came out about him it would be damage his ego. Many black men deal with non-blacks because their expectations are different. Besides, DC men ARE NOT PACKING!

Damn sis! You trying to say he won't deal with black girl magic because he has a pencil dack? Lol!

Grand Puma

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,757 3,837 2,686
Alleybux
Damn sis! You trying to say he won't deal with black girl magic because he has a pencil dack? Lol!

Word I do! See, you gotta think like a (black) man. He used to date black. Minored in AA studies and everything. Went Hollywood, got a rep as black women's heartthrob. There's a lot a pressure and high expectations being the object a desire with women. But it's not the same with non-black women, probably a little less pressure being a black man dating non-black. Plus, white women are status symbols, so he could win. But Michael didn't really want to settle down with white cuz he relates to being black in America. He's studied our history and loves black people. He wanted tan, olive, but lighter than him, "exotic" (wife looks plain to me *shrug*) because that's a compromise. Not white. And not a black woman who many assume would get tired of getting juiced up for little to no pay off, so she would be quick to run off for someone who is normal dick sized. For real tho, he is so small, I just can't see a big dick for him.

Princess Jazzy

Reaction score
Reactions
88,018 1,985 384
Alleybux
. For real tho, he is so small, I just can't see a big dick for him.

So you really just going to come in here and rob me of my fantasies and crush my dreams? First I had to deal with Lee tooting that booty up to get fingered and now you're going to have me imagining a little bitty stub when MJ and Justin make out? A girl just can't win, huh? Y'all just not gon let my imagination be great?

Last edited:

Grand Puma

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,757 3,837 2,686
Alleybux
So you really just going to come in here and rob me of my fantasies and crush my dreams? First I had to deal with Lee rotting that booty up to get fingered and now you're going to have me imagining a little bitty stub when MJ and Justin make out? A girl just can't win, huh? Y'all just not gon let my imagination be great?

Girl, have your fantasy! Use your imagination, LOL.

IRL, can't no man be rubbing against me getting me hyped for no reason

tumblr_lbq3w8QANS1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Stilla

Black MALE Font | Posted on Beyonce.com 8/11/23
Reaction score
Reactions
668,379 33,504 13,144
Alleybux
This show is so damn good. I'm glad she moved from ATL to NYC so her boring family isnt so involved in the story. Gosh they were so boring!

The sisters NYC date was fine af...damn. I wanted to see more of his ass