Being Mary Jane - Season 4 - Episode 16 - Feeling Ambushed

Creole Praline

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,612 1,976 1,218
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Maybe you're on to something. Whoever the casting director is, they're really cruel. Be mad at Gabby all you want, but why terrorize your viewers like that? We tune in with an expectation of eye candy and hot xes and instead we get Lee...with a finger in his ass.

I have just about had enough of you and your comments over lee. Hahahaha.

I am dying laughing here. I cant even bring myself to capitalize his name.

Now that I think about it, ALL of yall are a mess. Two of yall had the nerve to call him hammerhead at the same time.

He is an unattractive and annoying man.

MJ doesn't want to be great. She hasnt learned how to go with the flow and stop being sneaky with David. She will be old and single. One of those women in their 50s trying to chase 20 year old men. She's a fool.

Creole Praline

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,612 1,976 1,218
Alleybux
Yup. He did a stand up show about his relationship and break up with MJ and he got a damn pilot for a show picked up. MJ freaks out but I don't feel sorry for her ass. We told her ten threads ago to run away from Mr.-Finger-in-the-booty and not look back. She ain't listen.

Dont you have a vacation to take? Please no more comments next week. Haha.

Princess Jazzy

President of the Dak Prescott Fanclub
Reaction score
Reactions
87,965 1,984 384
Alleybux
Dont you have a vacation to take? Please no more comments next week. Haha.

giphy.gif

You think I'm going to pass up the chance to quote myself and hit MJ with those "I told you so's"? Let the record reflect that I've been against (and utterly disgusted by) Lee since day 1 and I will be here to gloat about how right I was. I especially want to talk sh!t to the font who shamed me for thinking Lee was unreasonably unattractive and even tried to make me think there was nothing wrong with a man stinking up his girl's finger with his dirty ass.

IamAwesome84

Attraction. Reaction. So Much Satisfaction!
Reaction score
Reactions
236,550 4,082 740
Alleybux
Garrett has been missing from 3 episodes now...I think he may be out and Justin and Kara will have to compete for the Executive Producer slot and put MJ in the middle.

I wonder if MJ's mama will make a trip to NYC next week.

For some reason I thought about Helen going to NY to see Mary Jane. Might be a good thing. They really do need each other right now, as mother and daughter.

Andmetoo

Like Titus Andromedon, I am an enigma.
Reaction score
Reactions
101,540 1,506 370
Alleybux
Y'all I was all concerned about her little brother being MIA on the show. My friend said, what about her SISTER who was getting married?!?

The fµck?!?

And Helen said they had THREE kids. They trying to pull a reverse Cosby Show type ish.

ETA: A font pointed out that was Patrick's OTHER daughter. My bad!

ETA QUESTION: What does ETA stand for in LSA? I know it's treated as "Edit" or "Update," but in the real world it's "estimated time of arrival." Like for a flight or a project that's due. Does the acronym stand for something in here?

Last edited:

Princess Jazzy

Reaction score
Reactions
87,965 1,984 384
Alleybux
Y'all I was all concerned about her little brother being MIA on the show. My friend said, what about her SISTER who was getting married?!?

The fµck?!?

And Helen said they had THREE kids. They trying to pull a reverse Cosby Show type ish.

Good point. Last time we saw her she was sitting at the table with her fiancé right? What season was that? I think the original writers saw the family as more central characters than the current ones do. Her moving to NY made the subplots a bit awkward as well.

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,540 1,506 370
Alleybux
Good point. Last time we saw her she was sitting at the table with her fiancé right? What season was that? I think the original writers saw the family as more central characters than the current ones do. Her moving to NY made the subplots a bit awkward as well.
Yep that was the very last time.

Even if they never mention her character or show her again, they are being lazy to have Helen or Paul say they have THREE kids. Unless that was a Freudian slip about Patrick possibly being Frank's.

Cardi B quiet
Reaction score
Reactions
67,359 2,318 1,410
Alleybux
I really loved this show in the beginning but with a heavy heart i have to admit this show is trash now.

MJ can never be redeemed. She is a mess in every facet of her life. She is supposed to have trust issues, yet she trusted both Rhonda and now the PR girl?

And then the mother cheated? & the cousin is illegally reusing car seats.

Princess Jazzy

Reaction score
Reactions
87,965 1,984 384
Alleybux
Yep that was the very last time.

Even if they never mention her character or show her again, they are being lazy to have Helen or Paul say they have THREE kids. Unless that was a Freudian slip about Patrick possibly being Frank's.

Or is the forgotten sister from another relationship of Paul's? Either way it's a mess. MJ never references her "sister".

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,540 1,506 370
Alleybux
Or is the forgotten sister from another relationship of Paul's? Either way it's a mess. MJ never references her "sister".
Girl, you might be right. I think that WAS his daughter because Niecy was jealous. Thank you for clearing that up. I remember once upon a time I wouldn't question the sanity of the BMJ writing team, but this is where we are now with these folks!

Princess Jazzy

Reaction score
Reactions
87,965 1,984 384
Alleybux
Girl, you might be right. I think that WAS his daughter because Niecy was jealous. Thank you for clearing that up. I remember once upon a time I wouldn't question the sanity of the BMJ writing team, but this is where we are now with these folks!
It still seems like that character completely disappeared though. I guess when they can't think of a storyline they just send siblings to another place. Lol. Niecy's younger sister fell to the wayside too. She was the catalyst for Patrick's big change and now she's nonexistent. So both of Niecys sisters are gone. And what happened to MJ's original bestie? The gay dude?

Andmetoo

Reaction score
Reactions
101,540 1,506 370
Alleybux
It still seems like that character completely disappeared though. I guess when they can't think of a storyline they just send siblings to another place. Lol. Niecy's younger sister fell to the wayside too. She was the catalyst for Patrick's big change and now she's nonexistent. So both of Niecys sisters are gone. And what happened to MJ's original bestie? The gay dude?

Chile, I thought he went off to cover the war. Also, what happened to MJ's original wigologist?

Candi2012

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,214 1,616 3,904
Alleybux

ETA QUESTION: What does ETA stand for in LSA? I know it's treated as "Edit" or "Update," but in the real world it's "estimated time of arrival." Like for a flight or a project that's due. Does the acronym stand for something in here?

Edited To Add

Parker chase

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,551 49 37
Alleybux
LOL. Plus, she has an older brother. But, there's a lot of women over 40 who are naive. Some have to be taught step by step.

I don'think she is green she is just thirsty to fit in and be liked. She is the old lady compared to her counterparts and she isn't the it girl that she thought she would be once Rhonda I think that's her name was out.

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
this empire/star commercial is corny
I'm late to the thread and sorry but I'm ctfu :twitcy at @sassy3 coming out of the woodwork via your ratings. Nobody bet not evah(!!) say anything bad about Empire when s/he's around. Even in another TV sub forum :arrogant

ETA: See @Absolvo? Bish is panini presst! And I didn't even say anything bad. :laugh2 Her status shows her last here "Searching" an hour ago. Must've been looking for her name. I might as well tag her with an @ now. :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,930 1,770 409
Alleybux
This show has gone so far downhill, I had to go back and watch the first 3 seasons to remember what it used to be about.

LadyLoveSexy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,589 933 710
Alleybux
I love it BMJ this season and I love Aaliyah. But yes it had other nuances when Mara ran the show. New show runners bring in new ideas so it has changed. I also laugh that so many of you think getting older means you don't do human sh!t. Yes that includes xes. Marriages go through a lot and that storyline was previewed early on this season.