9,317 100 25
Alleybux
Damn, he's short and fat.

tenor.gif

General Manager
Reactions
6,564 121 29
Alleybux
What would bother me is that he doesn't take care of himself/not healthy. Overeating is a thing - people can get addicted to food, and many times it's as a result of childhood abuse/trauma.
No shame - I gained 70+ lbs with my son & hid cakes under my bed for a year before I started caring about my health.
Too many health & mental issues for me but you should do what feels right for you, OP.

Team Owner
Reactions
59,564 1,200 280
Alleybux
All jokes aside my boyfriend is chubby but not fat but he’s on the taller side. He’s been working out and he doesn’t eat crappy, so his goal is to lose 50 lbs.

seems like your dude doesn’t care at all about his health

We in the Queen's Court now, bish.
Reactions
13,711 328 78
Alleybux
:laugh
This was a beautiful stream of consciousness post.
You sound sprung, girl
I have been the magnet for trash men, garbage, and dusties..

So, when decent men try to pursue me.. it hit different, it really do.. One of them was educated.. He worked a lot of hours, and still managed to make time to communicate with me everyday. Then how he was a barber, and cook.

We in the Queen's Court now, bish.
Reactions
13,711 328 78
Alleybux
Lol. If you like him go for it. He seems like he ticks all the right boxes. Attraction also matters so if you can’t put his weight aside then move on. How big we talking btw.....
I told him my favorite foods a year ago..

Recently, I asked him about my favorite food..

He put the list in order, hot wings, sushi, and Burger King fries.

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

My Jazzy Life
Wow...... . . CHRIS YOU A DUMMY BRUH
Pose Season 3 Ep 4 : Take Me To Church 5/16/21 10PMEST
Billy Porter is SO damn dramatic lmaoooo the facial expressions and theatrics he’s doing while singing this song at church is cracking me UP...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Reconsidered my post. One of the things that makes HC attractive (at least in my case) is/was his willingness to interact with the fans. "Will...
Why expect Colin Kaepernick to be signed by an NFL team?
There is nothing conservative about Tom Coughlin and Richie Incognito Stop using that word loosely con·serv·a·tive a person who is averse to...
Black IG Beauty Jazzma Dating Italian Soccer Stud
She’s been hanging out with Don Peebles III. Put some respek on her name! smh
Another Tell All, More Ed Creepiness Backstage
He's such a creep I wish someone would lay his ass out.
brand new london baddies ig girls industry socialites and models thread
I agree with you, she definitely looks mixed with something. She’s 1/4 jamaican and 3/4 English. No Brazilian though her cousin baylie baited her out
Dealing with a child that's different than you
I'm not a parent but my mom could have benefitted from learning about Myers-Briggs or the Enneagram.
Top Bottom