Below Deck Sailing Yacht Season 2 Official Thread 3/1 Premiere

Niroco

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,522 77 30
Alleybux
Slightly off topic, but the premiere of Below Deck Med is already up on Peacock for those who have it.

I know we can’t post links, but I don’t know the policy on messaging them. But it’s up on the streaming sites as well if people want to watch it a week early.
Girl! That 1st episode of Below Deck Med is a sh*t show! Already starting off on the wrong foot.

Niroco

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,522 77 30
Alleybux
I have ZERO sympathy for Dani. She willingly had unprotected xes with a guy ten years younger who is a straight up dumbass and didn't care if she would get knocked up or not. She's so trashy with her tattoos and desperation for any attention with all her xesual antics and nastiness.

She's a typical bird who probably wants a baby with Jean Luc's blond hair and blue eyes. Now she can go back to home with her US anchor baby and be the single mom she always dreamt of because she sure as hell was DREAMING if she thought Jean Luc would want to settle down with her and her baby.
Ok I didn’t want to be the first to say it but I totally agree. She felt her clock was ticking and gave no fuc*s. JL is tall, blonde, with blue eyes. She wanted his baby but maybe not necessarily be with him. She knew with the age gap and the location difference a relationship would not work. She just didn’t think he would question the paternity.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
315,024 9,063 1,348
Alleybux
Yeah I just watched part 2 & JL could’ve stayed home

No point in saying all that BS & still nearly a month later there’s been no progress or plan @ all to move forward

Dymondprincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,405 323 25
Alleybux
I’m binging now. I was listening to Watch What Crappens and on the first episode; Ronnie says “nobody would have a kid with JL or Gary. Ewwww.” Then I heard about the Dani drama and Gary’s love triangle. I can’t wait to watch.