Quantcast

Ben Affleck Tea/Appreciation Thread

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
Quite a bit of tea has trickled all through LSA on Ben Affleck (previous tea threads here)

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...p-Affectionate-in-Private-Home-Videos-(Video)

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...es-Nanny-plans-to-sue-Jennifer-for-firing-her

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/910628-Ben-Affleck-s-mistress-gets-a-new-lexus-from-him

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...is-telling-people-she-and-Affleck-are-in-love

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...nifer-Garner-Split-After-10-Years-of-Marriage

...but where is the love?

With all the struggle bae has been dealing with, he needs an appreciation thread.

Ben-Affleck-Hottest-Photos.jpg

ben-affleck-gray-suit-esquire.jpg

ben-affleck-blue-tshirt.jpg

benhot4.jpg

giphy.gif

2dd2cc6181bc4219a4b62d68acd2c139.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_lvdo7nxtAe1qlvoi9o1_400.gif

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
Appreciate who??????? Y'all.Are.A.Trip. You hear me?!!

I know he ain't sh!t but he's sexy and I enjoy the eye candy! I'm about to search for that Idris Elba appreciation thread too and if there isn't one I'm creating one. Don't judge me!

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag....I think. I'm still conflicted about appreciating this albino, aint-sh!t, cheatin'ass ninja... BUT
benhot4.jpg

Salt n' peppa Big Zaddy Ben is my favorite form of Battfleck so Ima perch and see where this leads. *I'm actually cringing as I'm typing. I am just so damn conflicted*

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag....I think. I'm still conflicted about appreciating this albino, aint-sh!t, cheatin'ass ninja... BUT
benhot4.jpg

Salt n' peppa Big Zaddy Ben is my favorite form of Battfleck so Ima perch and see where this leads. *I'm actually cringing as I'm typing. I am just so damn conflicted*

I have a weakness for ain't sh!t rakes with crazy good looks and big dacks, hence my love for both Idris and Fassy. I gave up trying to repress it long ago.

tumblr_mecwhqla5g1rsflx3o1_500.gif

Madox

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,725 3,095 1,438
Alleybux
Bish you got me in a aint sh!t Ben Affleck thread.
my life my choices!
Lord help me!

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
benhot4.jpg

FFN_Affleck_Ben_GWINSTOIA_101115_51875896_edited-11.jpg

Melrose Monroe

Making LSA great again.
Reaction score
Reactions
148,957 1,841 311
Alleybux
Now see, when I created a thread asking if I was the only font that found him attractive, I got shammmmmmmed. And told bae's face was shaped like a foot :down 128x128:.

My fav Affleck era lookswise was the Jlo era.

jennifer-lopez-ben-affleck.jpg

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
Now see, when I created a thread asking if I was the only font that found him attractive, I got shammmmmmmed. And told bae's face was shaped like a foot :down 128x128:.

He was definitely in his prime then. J Lo had him looking like a million bucks!

0d2ca5c8d22470f957c176d36078b810.jpg

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
Yaaaaas! TY for creating this thread.

So, did we ever find out who the "random brunette" was that he was in Canada with (on Jen Garner's bday and with whom he was allegedly having an affair with for months)? Do we think that she's still in the pic?

Best Gone Girl gif (warning: penis pic, NSFW)

There was all kinds of tea spilled in other threads and I haven't been able to keep up! Some fonts even mentioned Bristol Palin.

EvolvingWoman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,678 129 67
Alleybux
Appreciation though? Wowww this is going to be a fun thread lmao. Seriously though he's nice to his fans apparently. A font here was even able to get a pic with him last summer. She said he looked a little sad but was still gracious and nice. I thought I was the only one who was going to see Batman but that makes me and OP. Nice :dead:

RegimeQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,302 1,009 677
Alleybux
Appreciation though? Wowww this is going to be a fun thread lmao. Seriously though he's nice to his fans apparently. A font here was even able to get a pic with him last summer. She said he looked a little sad but was still gracious and nice. I thought I was the only one who was going to see Batman but that makes me and OP. Nice :dead:

Speaking of which, on Valentine's Day Ben and Henry Cavill showed up in Toronto at the NBA All-Star game to promote Batman vs Superman:

[video=twitter;699026017420095488]https://twitter.com/TurnerSportsPR/status/699026017420095488?r ef_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/video]

I was as apprehensive as everyone else when I heard he'd been casted to play Batman, but seeing that Batman workout body changed my mind!

4683570-0293045510-Batfl.jpg

glossygloss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,144 1,012 1,396
Alleybux
Can we hide his name in the title [MENTION=179126]RegimeQueen[/MENTION] (b3nj@m1n, b3n, or spelling the last name like the insurance) ? His govt name is super searchable in google and he's too big of a celeb for people to give up tea in a thread with his full name as the title. Unless this is more of an appreciation thread.

ThotWings

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,979 808 330
Alleybux
benhot4.jpg

Real talk,I can't stand his ass
t5n2gy.gif

But if he came to me looking like zaddy? Lawd....I'd hate fµck him for days. With them damn arms...lift a b!tch up and everything. He gone have 4 kids after that!

Offline Babe

Slim Goodie ♡
Reaction score
Reactions
54,822 920 144
Alleybux
I'm here for some new tea. My crush on Ben took a hiatus when he shaved his beard and started looking bloated but I'm over that now. He can still get it every day of the week.

Sweet_chic

Feyd Rautha's Side Chick
Reaction score
Reactions
197,396 3,671 1,155
Alleybux

Yea JLo may have some crazy bad luck with men, but she definitely had Ben looking GOOD on the red carpet.

I don't think this "look" is really HIM though. I think he's more laid back than what JLO was trying to make him into. I think JLo wanted to be the next "Power Couple" in Hollywood w/Ben...a la Will & Jada, Brad and Jen, or Tom and Rita lol. Too bad that marriage didn't end up happening lol.

Yea my friend met him when he was in DC once. She said he was really gorgeous and REALLY tall and friendly. She got a picture with him, and I have to admit, he was nice-looking! He didn't have a beard, he was more clean-cut/shaven.

Oh and btw...I WILL be seeing BvsS. Trust me, you won't be the only one! I'm actually excited! I love the Batman franchise (I miss Christian Bale, but we'll see how Benny Boo carries on the torch)....always have.

Btw, what is Zaddy?? lol... Never heard that term before.

EvolvingWoman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,678 129 67
Alleybux
Yea my friend met him when he was in DC once. She said he was really gorgeous and REALLY tall and friendly. She got a picture with him, and I have to admit, he was nice-looking! He didn't have a beard, he was more clean-cut/shaven.

Oh and btw...I WILL be seeing BvsS. Trust me, you won't be the only one! I'm actually excited! I love the Batman franchise (I miss Christian Bale, but we'll see how Benny Boo carries on the torch)....always have.

Btw, what is Zaddy?? lol... Never heard that term before.

Speaking of height I keep hearing he's one of few celebrities who appear taller in person. "Zaddy" is just another term for Daddy. More chicks feel for comfortable with placing the "z" in front so it doesn't sound so incestrual and criminal. Also and mainly it's literally the way it's pronounced when you hear certain hood/ghetto girls say "daddy" when referring to a man she's lusting after, is sex!ng, and is top notch in her book. Around here it's mostly said in fun though they dead ass lust after said man. I'm comfortable saying daddy and zaddy but let's be clear I don't think of Ben in this light, because he's not my cup of tea at all so maybe you meant to ask another poster this lol

Sweet_chic

Feyd Rautha's Side Chick
Reaction score
Reactions
197,396 3,671 1,155
Alleybux
Speaking of height I keep hearing he's one of few celebrities who appear taller in person. "Zaddy" is just another term for Daddy. More chicks feel for comfortable with placing the "z" in front so it doesn't sound so incestrual and criminal. Also and mainly it's literally the way it's pronounced when you hear certain hood/ghetto girls say "daddy" when referring to a man she's lusting after, is sex!ng, and is top notch in her book. Around here it's mostly said in fun though they dead ass lust after said man. I'm comfortable saying daddy and zaddy but let's be clear I don't think of Ben in this light, because he's not my cup of tea at all so maybe you meant to ask another poster this lol

Thanks for clarifying what that term "Zaddy" meant. I've never heard of that lol!

I wasn't asking anyone in particular, I was just hoping someone (anyone) on the board could enlighten me to what that term meant. :)

KarmaPolice

VeridisQuo
Reaction score
Reactions
36,132 1,206 181
Alleybux
I really want to know why he hasn't actually filed for divorce. They've been separated for a while now.

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Real talk,I can't stand his ass
t5n2gy.gif

But if he came to me looking like zaddy? Lawd....I'd hate fµck him for days. With them damn arms...lift a b!tch up and everything. He gone have 4 kids after that!

Chile yes. I like to think I'm snooty and above bedding down with his trifling ass but, I know if I meet him, I ain't gonna be sh!t at that point; especially now that I know the dick report

TheFinalGirl

Spinster
Reaction score
Reactions
38,437 994 64
Alleybux
I really want to know why he hasn't actually filed for divorce. They've been separated for a while now.
I think when the dust settles from BvS he will file. He has to get his franchise off the ground. A divorce doesn't look good in the press, but amicable co-parenting (taking trips, doing things together on holidays) with his estranged wife does.

ChocoholicGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,304 33 3
Alleybux
Since this is also an appreciation thread.
Here is some stills from Batman v Superman.
Batfleck is looking good in this movie.
gdc5GQDm.jpg
cKzPTrBC.jpg

Nakia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,824 41 40
Alleybux
He's a cokhead, sis. Ask you fellow Fassy stan [MENTION=115750]dancelover51[/MENTION]

Sweet_chic

Feyd Rautha's Side Chick
Reaction score
Reactions
197,396 3,671 1,155
Alleybux
I am definitely liking the stills from BvS. I can't WAIT for this movie to come out! Even if it's a flop, it will be good just seeing the cast.

I'm sorry but that Jesse Eisenberg creeps me out lol......

Why...you're thinking of moving in?? :highly_amused:

Sweet_chic

Feyd Rautha's Side Chick
Reaction score
Reactions
197,396 3,671 1,155
Alleybux
Well, he is playing Lex Luthor...
Ben and Jessie got good responds from the audience that has already seen the movie.

Lol...no I mean he creeps me out no matter WHAT film he's in, and even OFF camera lol. :icon10: Idk....something about him just seems so souless. Even in "The Social Network" he was creepy to me. Like he's got aspergers or something and doesn't have real feelings.

Oh and that's good to hear that test audiences took to them well. That's awesome.
I'm actually here more for the Batman story than the Superman storyline. I was always more a fan of Batman than Superman (sorry Supes lol). Plus, I was expecting SOOOO much more from the first MOS movie, and I just felt a little let down. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, and Henry didn't really have the charisma to pull off a movie of that magnitude. And I'm not even going to go into the colossal casting mistake of Amy Adams as Lois Lane smh.....

I'm just hoping that together this movie will be at least decent to watch.

ChocoholicGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,304 33 3
Alleybux
I understand that. It also feels like Jessie is playing the same character in every movie too.

Lois Lane is too old and sexless in the movie and Henry and Amy have no chemistry. I like my Lois as a brunette. Shame

I think that this movie has a better script than MoS because the Argo writer rewrote the script when Ben was cast.

I can't wait to see who Bruce/Batman girl going to be in the movies moving foward. I don't want to see another boring Rachel.

There is a "journalist" that wrote that DCEU is in danger and said that BvS is quite bad. Anyway his article is going around and some stupid people is believing this. But some have already debunked his claimes with other sources saying that the movie will be awesome.

TheFinalGirl

Spinster
Reaction score
Reactions
38,437 994 64
Alleybux
Despite their divorce and his much-dissected, alleged affair with the nanny, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are on a cozy ski vacation together with Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen in Montana.

The Hollywood couple and their kids are at the exclusive Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, along with the Patriots star and his supermodel wife. The family trip with Brady’s brood comes despite the fact that Affleck’s nanny Christine Ouzounian was famously photographed on the actor’s chartered jet wearing the QB’s Super Bowl rings.

A source at the resort told us that Affleck, Garner, Brady and Bündchen are there with their kids and were spotted at the bar late on Monday night.

“They had some serious après-ski and shut the bar down. They started drinking bloody marys, then beer and bourbons. They kept the bar open late for them. They all ate nachos, even Gisele,” the source said. They were joined by CBS journalist Sharyn Alfonsi and husband Matt Eby.

Our source added, “There were no nannies in sight, but Jen doesn’t look like she is harboring any resentment. Jen and Ben weren’t lovey-dovey at all, but were super-friendly and happy, relaxed. They were both attentive to their kids and laughing with Tom and Gisele. ”

Another source close to Affleck and Garner said of the couple, “They are not back together — they have just found a new normal where they get along and work together for the sake of the kids.” The source also insisted that Affleck is not drinking, “He’s getting in shape for ‘Batman.’”

The Yellowstone Club is a favorite among celebs like Affleck and Garner because it’s very private and only those who own homes there, plus their guests, are allowed to ski on the mountain.
Meanwhile, Brady has been spotted strapping on a leg brace before hitting the slopes. This week he posted a Facebook picture of himself about to ski down a difficult double-black-diamond trail.
He wrote, “At least it’s safer than cliff jumping,” referring to his post-Super Bowl pastime last year, which sent Patriots fans into a frenzy over his possible injury from a risky sport.

http://pagesix.com/2016/02/16/what-nanny-ben-affleck-and-jennifer-garner-hit-the-slopes/

KarmaPolice

VeridisQuo
Reaction score
Reactions
36,132 1,206 181
Alleybux
Oh, look at who's on the cover of People this week:

http://www.people.com/article/jennifer-garner-s-new-life-after-ben-affleck-split

BY MARY GREEN
02/17/2016 AT 08:00 AM EST
On her own after her painful split from Ben Affleck last year, Jennifer Garner is carving out a happy new life. Subscribe now for a look into her complicated new world, only in PEOPLE!

Jennifer Garner has found a new rhythm in her life as a single mom.

The actress, who just left to spend a week in the mountains of Montana with Ben Affleck, their three children and a group of friends, is still putting her children first but she's now ready to move on from her 10-year marriage to the actor. "She seems much more relaxed and is enjoying life," a family source tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "It's great to see her happy again."

Though the actor initially lived in the guesthouse on the family's L.A. estate for the sake of their kids, Violet, 11, Seraphina, 9, and Samuel, 3, the situation was stressful for both Garner and Affleck. "The kids love when Ben is home and that's why Jen let him stay at the family house," says another insider. "She never wanted them to be disappointed that Ben wasn't there. But it was emotionally draining for her."

For more about how Garner has coped with the end of her marriage and her complicated life with Affleck, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday

As for Affleck, "he's putting on a united front of respect for the children and for her and for each other," says a source close to both. "On that, Ben has never wavered."

The two have spent as much time together with their kids as their schedules allowed – with Affleck finishing his next film, Live By Night
and Garner starting promotion for her upcoming faith-based film,Miracles From Heaven. At Forma Restaurant and Cheese Bar in Santa Monica, where the family often dines, "you can tell that they are not together," says an observer of Garner and Affleck. "The kids usually tell him long stories about what happened in school or upcoming activities."

Though their time together has prompted reports of a possible reconciliation, the exes are not calling off their divorce, say multiple sources. "They're not [best] friends, but they share in the joy of their children," says an industry source.

From school parties to pizza nights, the two have will continue to make an effort to maintain a sense of normalcy for their kids. "They are doing it their own way," adds the source close to them. "And that way works for them right now."

Still no word about actually filing for the divorce. I read somewhere (probably from a People magazine source) that she wants him to file, not her. So the poster here who said he's waiting for after the release of BvS is probably right.

Genesislinx

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,237 41 28
Alleybux
Jen and Ben weren’t lovey-dovey at all, but were super-friendly and happy, relaxed. They were both attentive to their kids and laughing with Tom and Gisele. ”

They are not back together — they have just found a new normal where they get along and work together for the sake of the kids.”
http://pagesix.com/2016/02/16/what-nanny-ben-affleck-and-jennifer-garner-hit-the-slopes/

I think they already had that kind of relationship years before the divorce which is why co-habitation is not much of a transition for them. Garner was pretty much just waiting for that 10-year mark to hit.

Ben's an odd duck though.

He's very go-with-the-flow; both with the nanny's fuckery and with Garner's obvious attempt for a cash-grab.

As far as Jen going on a 4-some ski weekend with her cheating husband; and Tom Brady and Gisele, I'm gobsmacked.

Wouldn't Gisele be pissy about her hubby's rings on Nanny-heaux's fingers?

Wouldn't she feel some kinda way toward Ben (and Garner toward Tom) for flying a hoe in a jet; and the possibility that they BOTH smashed her? How does this lead to a smiley ski weekend between just the four of them?

Makes me think they're swingers or something.